How do I upload this template to MailChimp?
The way to upload this email to Mailchimp is through the custom templates feature. The email should be inline css, and content and images should be ready to go before you upload to mailchimp.
- Put your images folder and your launchable (inline css) file in on single folder together.
- Zip the files. (in windows can be done by right-clicking and “add to archive”).
- login to your mailchimp account and click the “My Templates” button next to “create campaign”.
- Press the blue “code custom templates button”.
- Press the “import zip file” button.
- Locate the file and press upload.
You should be ready to send!