Robin is a cute & colorful blog theme for the creative ones who interested in handmade items, cooking, illustration or any other hobbies. Besides, it’s a quite unique theme especially in the name of color usage.
Don’t hesitate to drop a comment. We’re keen to improve Robin with your thoughts!
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive Design
- Robin Slider: A sweet slider that can be used with lots of options and in 3 different positions: Fullwidth, Cover and Among the Posts.
- WooCommerce Support
- 7 Different Layout Options: 1 Column, 1 Column + Sidebar, 2 Columns, 2 Columns + Sidebar, (1 + 2) Columns + Sidebar, 3 Columns and (2 + 3) Columns. Fullwidth versions of them are also available.
- Unlimited Header Views with settings like paddings, logo size, sticky header trigger time etc.
- Leaderboard Banner Management System: Excluding the widgetized areas, you can place up to 5 different banners into 14 different positions. It’s as flexible as a visual composer!
- Separated Sidebars: You can use different sidebars for Home, Archive Pages, Pages and Post Pages.
- Post Format Based Sidebar: Hide the sidebar on gallery posts for example.
- Fixed Sidebar (Q2W3 Fixed Widget Support)
- Post Format Based Colors: You want to display video posts in different colors maybe? Just do it!
- 7 Widget Areas: Sidebar-Home, Sidebar-Archive, Sidebar-Page, Sidebar-Post, Upper Widgets, Home Widgets and Footer Widgets.
12 Custom Widgets:
Go ahead and place a nice image with a title. You can link it to anywhere too.
Maybe you want some special attention for one of your posts. Use this!
Popular Posts Widget:
Some posts are crowded ha? This widget will find and display them.
Recent Posts Widget:
Display a couple or two of your latest posts.
Selected Posts Widget:
Display the posts you’ve selected. Very useful for the posts you want to put forward.
Category/Tag Posts Widget:
Display the posts belong to a specific category or tag.
Recent Comments Widget:
Display the latest comments your visitors have dropped.
A widget for your Ads. Just place your code and you’re done.
You can search for anything on your site. Can you believe it?
Place your social account icons in a cute list.
Show your Facebook page’s lovers.
Empty Space Widget:
Just place an empty space between your widgets if you wish. It’s very handy!
- Image Widget:
- Font Options: All of the Google Fonts are included in Robin and you can use 3 different fonts at the same.
- Translation via Customizer: Don’t need to get drowned in strange language files. But if you wish, you can still use the included .pot file for your translations.
- Very Well Organized Customizer
- Show/Hide/Change Almost Everything
- Change Almost Every Single Element’s Color
- Super Light Structure and High Performance on Any Platform
- Easy Usage
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- Child Theme Included
- Demo Content Included
- Fullwidth Layout Option
- Featured Image Settings
- 5 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Aside and Link
- Sticky Header
- Column Options for Widgetized Areas
- Unlimited Color Options
- Background Image is Available
- 19 Social Accounts Available including VK
- Contact Form 7 Support
- Instagram Slider Widget Support
- Google Maps
- SEO Optimized
- W3C Validated
Robin Customer Reviews
Have You Seen Baxel?
Please don’t hesitate to ask anything. We’re ready to help you on our comments page! For further assistance, head over to http://burnhambox.ticksy.com and submit a ticket.
*** v.2.9 / February 1, 2018 *** + Fixed a bug where admin bar disappears on mobile view. + Google Font "Barlow" added. + Typo update.
*** v.2.8 / November 15, 2017 *** + Minor fix for WooCommerce 3.2.x
*** v.2.7 / August 20, 2017 *** + All Google Fonts are available now. + Language file updated. + Documentation file updated.
*** v.2.6 / July 19, 2017 *** + Image size fixed for Pinterest share. + Deviant Art social icon fixed. + Minor fix for Google Maps api. + Typo fixings.
*** v.2.5 / June 26, 2017 *** + A bug fixed where "Exclude the Slider Posts from Feed" option does not work for slider.
*** v.2.4 / June 7, 2017 *** + Demo content file updated.
*** v.2.4 / May 20, 2017 *** + New slider plugin added! (New Robin Slider) + Help file updated. + Demo content file updated.
*** v.2.3 / April 12, 2017 *** + WooCommerce 3.0 support. + "Show/Hide Sidebar on Shop Pages" option added. + "Show/Hide Sidebar on Product Pages" option added. + Sidebar is now hidden on Cart, Checkout and My Account pages.
*** v.2.1 / December 6, 2016 *** + API Key field added for Google Maps. + FontAwesome 4.7.0 update. + Minor bug fixes.
*** v.2.0 / October 14, 2016 *** + Instagram Bar added.
*** v.1.9 / August 24, 2016 *** + Child theme included. + Page template added for displaying all posts on a static page. (Robin Posts) + WooCommerce 2.6.x update. + Demo content included. + Minor fixings.