Robin is a cute & colorful blog theme for the creative ones who interested in handmade items, cooking, illustration or any other hobbies. Besides, it’s a quite unique theme especially in the name of color usage.
It’s the second member of our sweet themes family.
Wondered about the first one? See Frida.
Don’t hesitate to drop a comment. We’re keen to improve Robin with your thoughts!
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive Design
- Robin Slider: A sweet slider that can be used with lots of options and in 3 different positions: Fullwidth, Cover and Among the Posts.
- WooCommerce Support
- 7 Different Layout Options: 1 Column, 1 Column + Sidebar, 2 Columns, 2 Columns + Sidebar, (1 + 2) Columns + Sidebar, 3 Columns and (2 + 3) Columns. Fullwidth versions of them are also available.
- Unlimited Header Views with settings like paddings, logo size, sticky header trigger time etc.
- Leaderboard Banner Management System: Excluding the widgetized areas, you can place up to 5 different banners into 14 different positions. It’s as flexible as a visual composer!
- Separated Sidebars: You can use different sidebars for Home, Archive Pages, Pages and Post Pages.
- Post Format Based Sidebar: Hide the sidebar on gallery posts for example.
- Fixed Sidebar (Q2W3 Fixed Widget Support)
- Post Format Based Colors: You want to display video posts in different colors maybe? Just do it!
- 7 Widget Areas: Sidebar-Home, Sidebar-Archive, Sidebar-Page, Sidebar-Post, Upper Widgets, Home Widgets and Footer Widgets.
12 Custom Widgets:
Go ahead and place a nice image with a title. You can link it to anywhere too.
Maybe you want some special attention for one of your posts. Use this!
Popular Posts Widget:
Some posts are crowded ha? This widget will find and display them.
Recent Posts Widget:
Display a couple or two of your latest posts.
Selected Posts Widget:
Display the posts you’ve selected. Very useful for the posts you want to put forward.
Category/Tag Posts Widget:
Display the posts belong to a specific category or tag.
Recent Comments Widget:
Display the latest comments your visitors have dropped.
A widget for your Ads. Just place your code and you’re done.
You can search for anything on your site. Can you believe it?
Place your social account icons in a cute list.
Show your Facebook page’s lovers.
Empty Space Widget:
Just place an empty space between your widgets if you wish. It’s very handy!
- Image Widget:
- Font Options: All of the Google Fonts are included in Robin and you can use 3 different fonts at the same.
- Translation via Customizer: Don’t need to get drowned in strange language files. But if you wish, you can still use the included .pot file for your translations.
- Very Well Organized Customizer
- Show/Hide/Change Almost Everything
- Change Almost Every Single Element’s Color
- Super Light Structure and High Performance on Any Platform
- Easy Usage
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- Child Theme Included
- Demo Content Included
- Fullwidth Layout Option
- Featured Image Settings
- 5 Post Formats: Standard, Gallery, Video, Aside and Link
- Sticky Header
- Column Options for Widgetized Areas
- Unlimited Color Options
- Background Image is Available
- 19 Social Accounts Available including VK
- Contact Form 7 Support
- Instagram Slider Widget Support
- Google Maps
- SEO Optimized
- W3C Validated
Have You Seen Baxel?
Please don’t hesitate to ask anything. We’re ready to help you on our comments page! For further assistance, head over to http://burnhambox.ticksy.com and submit a ticket.
*** v.2.7 / August 20, 2017 *** + All Google Fonts are available now. + Language file updated. + Documentation file updated.
*** v.2.6 / July 19, 2017 *** + Image size fixed for Pinterest share. + Deviant Art social icon fixed. + Minor fix for Google Maps api. + Typo fixings.
*** v.2.5 / June 26, 2017 *** + A bug fixed where "Exclude the Slider Posts from Feed" option does not work for slider.
*** v.2.4 / June 7, 2017 *** + Demo content file updated.
*** v.2.4 / May 20, 2017 *** + New slider plugin added! (New Robin Slider) + Help file updated. + Demo content file updated.
*** v.2.3 / April 12, 2017 *** + WooCommerce 3.0 support. + "Show/Hide Sidebar on Shop Pages" option added. + "Show/Hide Sidebar on Product Pages" option added. + Sidebar is now hidden on Cart, Checkout and My Account pages.
*** v.2.1 / December 6, 2016 *** + API Key field added for Google Maps. + FontAwesome 4.7.0 update. + Minor bug fixes.
*** v.2.0 / October 14, 2016 *** + Instagram Bar added.
*** v.1.9 / August 24, 2016 *** + Child theme included. + Page template added for displaying all posts on a static page. (Robin Posts) + WooCommerce 2.6.x update. + Demo content included. + Minor fixings.