Make your niche questions and answer site with the power of Wordpress 4.7x
Robust Wordpress Questions and Answers theme with large feature set to suit your needs. This theme takes the q&a concept to the next level. Easy to setup and get going in minuets. Custom Translations for people looking to use other Languages.
Fully Responsive layout to fit with the device your site is being viewed on. Allows for a great user experience no matter what!
Requires no extra plugins and supports Widgets, Menus, Custom Backgrounds, Settings and more.
Demo Site at wordpressqa.com
- This demo member account will be reset everyday. And any content that is offensive will be deleted. You will not be able to change the password for this member but the functionality works fine in the full version.
Custom Sign Up & Login Pages
Integrated theme pages to keep your site not looking like WP. Opportunity to gather more user data up front. Sign Up is equip with re-Captcha spam option.
Members can ask a question, provide detailed descriptions, assign it to a category and tag it to help increase site exposure. You can also get alerts for new answers to your question.
Select Best Answer
Question askers have the ability to select the answer that they feel is the best solution to their question. They can change to another answer at a later date.
Like Questions & Answers
Members have the option of liking a question and/or answer. Answers are sorted on the page by their like count.
Comment on Answers
Members can comment on answers to provide feedback to the member who provided the answer.
Members can report any question, answer or comment that they feel is not appropriate to the site. This will be reported to the admins for review.
Earn Member Points
By participating in asking and answering questions on the site members can earn points and move up in the colored point levels.
Members can keep track of where they are in the site’s rankings.
Detailed User Profiles
Members can provide custom data about themselves and even upload or select a custom avatar.
- Works in Wordpress 4.7x
- Secure Forgot Password Reset Function
- Start Asking Questions while logged out
- Search within Categories
- View Members by Point Color Level
- Recent, Popular and Unanswered Tabs on Homepage
- Setup Alerts for new Questions
- Related Question Suggestions
- Add Answer Source Websites
- My Account Manage Page
- Change Password for Members
- Custom Designed Emails
Easy 1 Step translate to any language with our new translations support.
Custom Settings Page
Manage all your Robust Q&A options from 1 easy-to-use admin page.
No need to create the required pages and settings manually. We made it easy to get started and start asking.
Built-in & Add Your Own Widgets
Theme comes with built-in sidebar widgets to enhance your site. Included are: New Members, Custom Search, Leader Board & Popular Categories.
View, Promote and Remove Experts Status of any member of the site.
You can enter an image url to customize your site’s logo. This theme also comes out of the box with a styled logo design.
Ad Unit Monetization
Supports several ad unit placements for you to earn extra $$ on. Supported ad sizes are: (2) 728×90, 300×250 and (2) 125×125
Infinite Color Schemes
Use built in Wordpress Color Selection and Background Image to make your site have a unique look and feel.
More Admin Features:
- Custom Header and Footer Menus
- Admin Email Alerts for Questions and Answers
- Admin ONLY can Answer Questions Option
- Custom Home Page Welcome Message
- Define the Popular Post Count
- Show/Hide the Points Key and Leader Board Tabs in Header
- Google Analytics Support
- Admin Manager Bar on My Account
- Backwards Compatible with Instant Q&A
- Expert Users
- Only Admins can access WP-Admin
- Built in Spam Prevention
- Category and Sub-Category Support
- Custom Widgets Built-In
- Widget Ready
- Duplicate Content Checks
Want to showcase your site in action? Contact Us and if we feel that the site qualifies, we will feature it here! Not all sites will qualify.
Supporting buyers is our number one concern and we do our best to get back to you with timely responses and honest feedback. Please give us at least 24hrs to respond to your requests.
- 06-16-2016 – Minor Bug – functions.php – wp_mail() function was not sending mail for actions. Changed to use native mail() send function.
- 03-01-2015 – New Feature – functions.php – Added the ablity for admin users that can access wp-admin to view/edit any Answer/Comment Source URLs on each edit comment page. Admins can also see all of the source urls that are set from from view all comments list in wp-admin.
- 11-23-2014 – Minor Bug – comments.php – usernames with two spaces were producing bad urls. Changed to use nicename value in user array.
- 02-06-2014 – Minor Bug – leader-board.php – two page varibles items were not using the translated permalink values.
- 12-30-2013 – Minor Bug – search.php – fixed a bug to define the class varible for the All Categories value.
- 11-15-2013 – Feature Enhancement – Signup forms now have the power of reCaptcha. Admin theme items have been added to enable and capture the reCaptcha keys.
- 09-14-2013 – Minor Bug – functions.php, archive.php – fixed a bug that in 3.6+ wasnt allowing questions to give points to existing users. Also had a very minor defect in archive.php that had a missing ”>” for the View more Tags Button.
- 04-17-2013 – Security Bugs – functions.php – fixed security bugs that were allowing actions to be executed from external sources.
- 02-21-2013 – Minor Bugs – functions.php, single.php, search.php, reported-content.php, questions.php, my-account.php, leader-board.php, header.php, comments.php, archive.php, index.php – fixed the way that urls to user profile was working for users that have spaces in their username. Synced the way that this layout was being treated theme wide. A few items that were not translated are now. No new translations though.
- 02-11-2013 – Minor Bug – functions.php – whitespace bug at end of file was causing hiccups for adding categories in wp-admin.
- 02-11-2013 – Minor Bug – index.php, searchwidget.php, my-account.php and translations.php – a few translations were not translated.
- 02-10-2013 – Minor Bug – functions.php – fixed a quote bug when posting questions.
- 02-10-2013 – Minor Bug – comments.php – fixed the way that comments were showing to allow the br tag for new lines.
- 02-07-2013 – Minor Bug – questions.php – missing an echo statement.
- 02-01-2013 – Minor Bug – my-account.php – was showing the wrong username on unanswered tab.
- 01-30-2013 – Minor Bug – index.php – was showing the wrong username on unanswered tab.
- 01-30-2013 – Officially Launched on Themeforest!