Hi!! I only have a problem. I can´t show default content at home page. I select default content and title at template builder to home page template but it doesn´t show anything. What am I doing wrong??
Make sure you have contents created by using the “home page” custom post types. And your latest posts option must be selected on Settings -> Reading Settings.
If you have any further questions regarding this theme, please let us know by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com
Thank you for purchasing my themes.
Just another question. How can I change the page to home page?? I´d like to show a diferent home page, for example a simple page with flags to select a language site.
I´m trying to select the static page at wordpress>settings>reading but it doesn´t works.
As I replied your other thread you can assign a page as your home page by using the “Settings -> Reading -> A static page”.
The trick is the page you selected must using the “Default Home Page Template” or another one you created. You can select it from “Template Options” box in right side of the page.
For further details please take a look the Setup Assistant.
what is the slider size?
The width is 940px but the height depends which slider you’re using and the height value you set via template builder -> slider module.
I have 2 questions:
1. how can I change the link of a menu or image, for example when I’m pressing HOME PAGE it goes back to the dummie website. how can I change it?
2. how can I make an image stay static and not move or be highlighted when I pass it?
2 more quick questions:
1. I want to post an image for a product that will appear only on the “products” page but not on the specific “single product” page. how can I do this? because when I add image and post it shows on both products and single product.
2. I dont want the images posted to be “linked” meaning that the images will not be “clickable” how can I do this?
looking for your quickest response. thanks!
I’ve a dedicated support team to provide help to my clients. Could you please post your questions to our support forum at http://support-rt.com as I mentioned in my first reply. I’m just replying first ever question of my buyers who haven’t noticed the support forum yet. Thank you for understanding. Best Regards
How I can put a color in the background and other color in the header and footer?
If you’re using the boxed version it is easy.
1) Use the “Custom Background Color for Header and Footer” color inside the “Styling Options” for the header and footer
2) Go to Appearance -> Background to change the background color.
If you really need to change the content-background color of the wide version you can use a css code like this one within the Custom CSS Codes fields inside the Styling Options.
Are there any plans to make this theme responsive?
Yes It will be in a couple of months. I’ll do my best to do it sooner. Thank you for interesting.
Great! I was trying to decide between this theme and RT-Theme 17 (which I have used before). I would like to try this one, but would prefer it to be mobile compatible, so if you are heading in that direction I might buy this one.
Is Therese a easy way to install the sample data?
Great themeforest btw!!
Please follow this video screencast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyBtB5tJZX4
I have just purchased this theme, but the Theme Documentation doesn’t appear to be included. Can you please let me know where I would find this.
The documentation file is in the /Documentation/ folder as index.html
also you can find detailed instructions inside the theme options under “Setup Assistant” page
Thank you. I have had to download the file again. For some reason the Documentation folder was missing. All okay now.
I have set up a Slider and selected ‘Fade’ as the transition in the Template Builder area, however it appears to be using a Random transition instead of Fade. Is there somewhere else I have to set this, or is this a bug? Site is here http://www.webfactory.com.au/testsites/dperry/
The transition option is just for the Cycle slider as stated in the slider options page. There is no such an option for the nivo slider. It should be though, i noted it and will add with the next update.
I there mobile version ?
Unfortunately, no. But I will update the theme and make it responsive soon. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Thank you for interesting in my themes.
I really like the theme and I aim to purchase this item now and I would like to know:
Is there language support, because I do not see anything related to languages in the live preview (I need a three languages site).
Is there a mobile version now?
Yes, It is compatible with the WPML plugin and also comes with a .po file so you can translate into your language.
Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Thank you for interesting in my themes.
HI, the twitter widget seems to have stopped working, any suggestions?
Yes unfortunately! Please read our announcement about the issue http://www.support-rt.com/discussion/7556/announcement-about-twitter-widget-issues
Is it possible to get some HTML in the logo-section? I just made a nice HTML5 rollover animation with my logo. I want that at the top of my blog instead of a image of my logo. In the theme general settings I only can upload a image. Can you help me out?
Greetings from amsterdam!
You can only make it by customizing the header.php I recommend create a child theme when you edit core files. http://www.support-rt.com/discussion/4214/tutorial-how-to-create-a-child-theme#Item_1 (make sure you adapt for RT-Theme 16)
it worked! thnx!
Hey! I have another question. I need to place a topbar in my website that is using your theme. In which file can I put that? Can you help me out? Grtz!
Hi, You can edit the header.php for your header customizations.
Hi since the twitter update the widget has sotpped working, ist there any way to get it working again?
sorry ignore that, i saw andy has posted above.
Nice to hear you’ve already found the link. If you have any further questions regarding this theme, please let us know by opening a support request on our support forum at http://support-rt.com
I’m looking for this theme http://rttheme16.templatemints.com/ to build a catalogue site for an antiquarian
The result i woud like to reach is to have a reach catalog.
I need to Know if there are this functons:
- custom permalinks for product pages Like :sitename/category of the product/name of the product without the word “category”
- custom breadcums for each products :sitename/category of the product/name of the product
- Advanced search between categories
- When you click on “order enquiry” button in a product page get in the message to the admin the product page where the user clicked from.
- Ability to have products in evidence
- adaptive layout for smartphones and tablets
1) Custom permalinks are possible for the categories and single product pages.
2) There is no advanced search function for the products or portfolios.
3) You can give a custom link to the button for each product. There are form creator plugins such as Contact Form 7 and you can create an order form as you wish.
4) The theme is not responsive at the moment but i’ll do my best to update for it in the future.
does this theme fit mobile system?
Do you mean responsive, no! But it’s been tested with mobile devices. Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions. Thank you for interesting in my themes.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $21
Power Elite Author
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work