SATELLITE7 is a professional multi-purpose WordPress theme
Fully Customizable Headers – Each page can have it’s own custom header with different height and background image or slider.
AJAX Animations ON/OFF – Choose between 4 fluid AJAX animated transitions between pages for a creative experience or turn AJAX off to create a classic website. Besides the predefined animations, create your own scenario by choosing animation type for any page individually.
Bonus Parallax Pages – SATELLITE7 comes with an amazing bonus feature – easy to create Parallax pages perfect for presentations, microsites or a new homepage.
WooCommerce Integration – Add online shop module to your web site.
Interactive Elements – Counters, pie charts, horizontal progress bars, icon progress bars, elements with animation, elements fade in
Custom Post Formats – SATELLITE7 supports following custom blog post formats: Standard, Gallery, Link, Quote, Video, Audio
Portfolio – Choose between 6 different portfolio single layouts and 4 different portfolio list layouts combined with different number of columns
Blog Masonry Layout – Make your blog page display in masonry layout
LayerSlider Responsive WordPress Slider Plugin ($25 value) – Create a responsive (mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects
Easy-To-Use Powerful Admin Interface – SATELLITE7 comes with very intuitive, easy to use admin interface. Add unlimited sliders and slides while you are editing page/post/portfolio, add unlimited portfolio images or videos while editing your portfolio item, add unlimited parallax section to any page.
Retina Ready – This theme includes high resolution icons
Smooth Scroll – This theme includes smooth scroll ON/OFF
Multiple Sidebars – Create unlimited custom sidebars and choose them on global or post/page level
Fully Customizable Mega Menu – Customize both standard and mobile menu, create wide or normal sub-menus at the same time, choose wide menu layout with or without icons
Side Menu – SATELLITE7 comes with an amazing side menu widget area.
Modern, Professional Design – This theme is designed by a team of professional designers focused on user-experience and unique design style.
Fully Responsive – SATELLITE7 is a fully responsive Wordpress theme and works perfectly on all screen sizes and mobile devices.
Extremely Customizable – Unlimited colors and sizes for all elements, 500+ Google fonts and a robust backend offers a solution for a variety of business or personal uses.
Flexible Layout – Use our demo layout or create your own visually different experience using our modular shortcodes and feature-rich backend.
Modular Shortcodes – Get creative with unlimited combinations of easy-to-use shortcodes and quickly create any type of page you like.
WPML Ready – Fully compatible with WPML plugin – create multilingual web sites
Translation Ready – This theme is fully prepared for translation to any language using po & mo files
Search Engine Optimized – Search engines will easily index any page of your website because of the integrated search engine support. Set meta keywords and description for each individual page and increase SEO ranking.
Perfect Code – Coded in HTML5, CCS3 and jQuery, this skillfully constructed theme is 100% valid.
Modular Contact Page – You can set any combination between Google maps, Contact Form and regular content.
Child Theme Ready – Create child theme starting from included dummy child theme.
We do not own the copyright for the images featured in this theme. The images in question are only used for presentational purposes on our demos. These images cannot be used on your website, unless you purchase the license from a stock image website yourself.
Five Star Support
Version 3.3 – December 7th, 2021
- Added WordPress 5.8.2 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 5.9.0 compatibility - Added PHP 8 compatibility - Updated Satellite Core plugin to 1.1 - Updated LayerSlider to 7.0.4 - Fixed Qode Portfolio Like button on click error - Fixed Qode Like button styling - Fixed 'Bulk Select' functionality with Menus - Fixed creation of the Custom Sidebars in new Widgets layout - Fixed Masonery Blog layout - Fixed Twitter share functionality - Fixed blog share option style - Improved satellite_qode_get_attachment_id_from_url function - Removed Google + share option
Version 3.2 – December 8th, 2020
- Added WordPress 5.5 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 4.7.1 compatibility - Updated Satellite Core plugin to 1.0.7 - Updated LayerSlider to 6.11.2
Version 3.1 – August 9th, 2019
- Added WooCommerce 3.6.5 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to 6.9.0 - Updated Satellite Core plugin to 1.0.6 - Fixed passive event listener error - Fixed portfolio image upload warning - Fixed videos SSL issue
Version 3.0.5 – March 20th, 2019
- Updated Satellite Core plugin to 1.0.5 - Fixed Font Awesome icons style
Version 3.0.4 – March 20th, 2019
- Updated Satellite Core plugin to 1.0.4 - Updated satellite-core.pot and satellite.pot translation files - Improved theme security - Fixed minor bugs
Version 3.0.3 – March 15th, 2019
- Updated Satellite Core to 1.0.3 - Fixed minor bugs
Version 3.0.2 – March 11th, 2019
- Added Hide Comment option in Qode Options -> Elements -> Page - Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.2 - Updated Satellite Core to 1.0.2 - Fixed WooCommerce style - Fixed minor bugs
Version 3.0.1 – March 06th, 2019
- Updated Satellite Core to 1.0.1 - Improved theme functions
Version 3.0 (Major update) – March 05th, 2019
- Added WordPress 5.x compatibility - Added Satellite Core plugin - Added WooCommerce 3.5.5 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to 6.8.1 - Improved theme templates, modules and functions - Improved theme security - Improved theme performance (Added logic to create static css, js files instead of php (style_dynamic.php, style_dynamic_responsive.php and default_dynamic.php)) - Improved options image pop-up editor for dashboard panel - Improved google map script on contact page to prevent potential error if Google Map API key is not set - Improved comments list - Escaped all variables, text domains etc. - Renamed all functions, hooks, templates with unique name - Hide Qode SEO Fields meta box if option is disabled through Qode Options - Removed custom_css.php and custom_js.php files and improved logic to add custom code as inline - Removed unnecessary functions, variables etc. - Fixed theme text domain - Fixed bugs
Version 2.9 – December 26th, 2018
- Added WordPress 5 compatibility - Added WooCommerce 3.5.3 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to version 6.7.6 - Added Envato Market plugin as required - Added WooCommerce plugin as recommended
Version 2.8 – March 27th, 2018
- Added WooCommerce 3.3.4 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to version 6.7.1 - Fixed deprecated create_function
Version 2.7 – August 30th, 2017
- Added WooCommerce 3.1.2 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to version 6.5.8 - Fixed https problem with links - Fixed deprecated constructor - Fixed missing icons for icon element
Version 2.6 – December 13th, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.9 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to version 6.1.0
Version 2.5 – December 2nd, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.6.8 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to version 6.0.6
Version 2.4 – September 30th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.4 compatibility - Added Google Maps API key in Qode Options -> Global Options - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.10
Version 2.3 – July 7th, 2016
- Added Woocommerce 2.6.1 compatibility - Updated Layer Slider to 5.6.9 - Updated TGM Plugin Activation to 2.6.1 - Fixed Social Share functionality
Version 2.2 – April 13th, 2016
- Added WP 4.5 compatibility - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.6.4
Version 2.1 – April 13th, 2016
- Added WooCommerce 2.5.5 compatibility - Fixed bug with custom widget area deleting - Fixed share on mobile devices (Facebook)
Version 2.0 – November 21st, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.4.10 compatibility - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.6.2
Version 1.9 – June 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.10 compatibility - Updated PrettyPhoto to 3.1.6 - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.4.0 - Fixed prettyPhoto XSS
Version 1.8 – April 28th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.8 compatibility - Updated TGM Plugin Activation class for security vulnerability - Fixed bug with registering custom sidebars and WordPress 4.2
Version 1.7 – February 25th, 2015
- Added WooCommerce 2.3.4 compatibility
Version 1.6 – October 28th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.2.7 compatible - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.3.2
Version 1.5 – September 18th, 2014
- Improved page transition to register page loading with Google Analytics - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.2.0 - Fixed dropdown menu position when boxed layout is enabled - Fixed bug with related products for WooCommerce - Fixed bug with don't link option for menu items and page transitions - Fixed bug with click event with ctrl key pressed and page transitions - Fixed bug with label translation for woocommerce checkout page
Version 1.4 – April 21st, 2014
- Fixed WP 3.9 Qode Shortcodes button bug
Version 1.3.1 – April 4th, 2014
- Updated LayerSlider to version 5.1.1 - Fixed drop down menu for IE browsers - Fixed blog single gallery layout - Fixed bug with dropdown click on IE - Fixed bug with out of date billing and shipping WooCommerce templates
Version 1.3 – February 19th, 2014
- Added scroll on side menu area when content is higher than screen - Updated LayerSlider to version 5.0.2
Version 1.2 – February 13th, 2014
- Added WooCommerce 2.1 integration (from this version our theme is compatible only with WC 2.1 +) - Fixed resizing of non-link elements in main navigation - Fixed 'qode like' functionality on portfolios that are inerted via 'load more' functions - Removed links on gallery items in gallery post
Version 1.1.3 – December 3rd, 2013
- Updated smooth scroll on/off logic to choose between all devices and all without Mac devices (all devices are not including touch devices) - Updated LayerSlider to version 4.6.5 - Fixed portfolio list load more on home page - Fixed masonry with sidebar responsivness - Fixed 404 page subtitle - Fixed header height when side area is disabled in global options - Fixed deliting of custom sidebars - Fixed portfolio list for new version of Chrome - Fixed title alignment on portfolio lists with text - Fixed Woo Commerce cart display on small devices
Version 1.1.2 – October 31st, 2013
- Updated functions.php not to require allow_url_fopen=1 php.ini variable - Updated header resize logic - Fixed title on custom sidebar widget - Fixed top header css - Fixed background image on touch devices (scrolling of fixed background) - Fixed title positioning when title image is responsive - Fixed site width on touch devices when responsiveness is turned off - Fixed blog with sidebar responsivness
Version 1.1.1 – October 8th, 2013
- Updated demo xml and layer slider demo txt files - Removed ie9.css file because it's empty
Version 1.1 – October 4th, 2013
- Added Woo Commerce integration - Fixed google map height
Version 1.0.3 – September 28th, 2013
- Added style for black and white social icon in top header - Fixed logo position when header is full width - Fixed social share icons (twiiter and goolge plus) - Fixed responsive for top header - Fixed portfolio list hover color
Version 1.0.2 – September 21th, 2013
- Added featured posts in wide drop down menu (rethumbnail required for existing posts) - Added transparency option for initial header color - Removed smooth scroll from iOS devices - Fixed content top margin when header height is changed - Fixed Mac Chrome parallax "jittering" - Fixed hiding of featured image on single post
Version 1.0.1 – September 19th, 2013
- Added line graph shortcode - Added pie chart 2 (doughnut) shortcode - Added pie chart 3 (pie) shortcode - Added latest post shortcode - Added "Menu in center" option to Qode Options - Added "Header in grid" option to Qode Options - Updated boxed version - Updated width of wide menu drop down - Updated smooth scroll effect - Updated search field layout in Side Bar Area - Updated dropdown menu to close on click of the menu item - Fixed link on title in portfolio listing - Fixed mobile menu opening subitems bug - Fixed social share popup position on smaller screens - Fixed logo loading on iPad - Fixed contact page when recaptcha is enabled
Version 1.0.0 – September 17th, 2013
- Initial Release