I’m interested to buy the template and i have a question, for the homepage ’ home photo edition/blog ’ is that possible to have a slider like to ’ full screen cover ’ ? and a email subscription just after the “photo journal section ?
Thank you for taking interest in purchasing SceneOne theme.
You can use a revolution slider block at the top to display a slideshow. The fullscreen cover slideshow seen in demo isn’t scrollable.
An email subscription form can be added through a plugin which support shortcodes. Currently there is no email subscription which is inbuilt to the theme.
So juste to confirm in can use the the revolution slider bock at the top of my home page and when i scroll i can add the content bloc that is visible in the hope photo edition seen in the demo ?
If i buy the theme can you recommande me some “email subscription form” plugin, which will be integrated directly on the template ?
Thx for your hardwork
That’s correct. You can use revolution slider to create a slideshow and add it to the top of page instead of the hero image seen in the homepage blog http://sceneone.imaginem.co/home-photo-blog/
We can recommend mailchimp for subscription management. https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/
You’ll need to have a mailchimp account for this to work.
I just buy the template, and after installing it, i state updating the plunging and after that i got this message :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 13440 bytes), so i add ” define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ ); ” on the wp-config but i still can’t access to my admin
how can i deal with this ?
Looks like low memory is the problem. Your server has allocated a very small amount as memory. Increasing it in wp-config won’t give allocate more if a lower amount is defined in your server settings.
Best approach will be to talk to the host with the error details and ask them to increase it so that WordPress can operate.
You can also post this to our support forum so our support help.
You can Register to support forum then create a New Support Thread here
okey thx, i will call theme another question is the template is compatible with php 7.1 ?
Hi, Yes. The theme is tested with 7.1 . It won’t have any problems.
Hi, very interesting theme. Is there any way to insert a slideshow in a photocard? Thanks.
Thank you for taking interest in purchasing SceneOne theme. We currently don’t have photocard with slideshow.
Hola, me parece un tema realmente precioso. Se podría cambiar el lightbox como en el tema Refrakt, con la tira de imagenes debajo y en color blanco ? Gracias
Thank you for taking interest in purchasing SceneOne theme. The lightbox currently works the way in demo. It doesn’t function the way in refrakt theme.
Hola !! Se puede cambiar en este tema la fuente de letra y el tamaño ??
Tiene fuentes de Google Font instaladas ??
En la demostración del menu vertical de escritorio no aparece el icono de share, en cambio en el smartphone si. Se podría habilitar en la version de escritorio ??
We recently made an update to the theme with the share icon enabled for vertical menu. Could you check demo Vertical menu to see how it works.
Hi, can you direct me to your demo templates on your website to view before downloading? Thanks in advance.
Here’s demo link. You can also view the demo by clicking ‘Live Preview’ button below the header image in ‘Item Details’ screen.
Thanks, just one more question, am I able to download different pages from different demos? Thanks again.
The themes 1 click demo will import the full demo you see in demo theme. This includes all everything with images. You can remove any if you don’t require them after importing.
Hello, I’m interestet in die Theme SceneOne. Topic GDPR:
(1) Because we live in Germany – EU, we have to be sure, that we can deactivate all social-media Buttons (facebook, twitter, Google+ etc).
(2) Also I need to know: can I insert an extra Checkbox in the contact form, to get the agreement to use the contact-data from the user.
(3) Additionally a question: can I combinate the theme with a cookie-advice-plugin?
I look forward to your answer Thanks!
1. The social header you see is added through a widget. It’s optional, only displays if you fill it.
2. You can have additional fields to the contact form. The form you see is built with Contact form 7 which is a free plugin. Very popular. You can add as many fields you want.
3. You can use a plugin to display a cookie notice. Any plugin which works with standard themes would be ok. If there’s any problem we can help through our support forum.
How can I order the Related Portfolio Blocks? Is this random ordering?
You can order the portfolio posts via wp-admin > Portfolio > Sort Portfolio items.
Let us know if there’s any problem via support forum
In the documentation it says to upload via ftp, Is this the only way to upload it? Or can it be uploaded via WP themes dashboard as other themes can – if so is it the whole folder ‘sceneone-packed’ or do I created other zipped folders?
You can upload the theme via the stand method via WordPress admin too. Here’s a guide to it
It will be the `sceneone.zip` file which is theme only. You can use this file to install the theme.
`sceneone-packed` is the whole pack which include the Help Guide and other theme related folders. The `sceneone.zip` is inside the `sceneone-packed.zip` file.
Ok, great and thanks for the speedy reply
I have a few questions about the home photo editions home page.
1. Can you customise the size of the header image?
2. Can you add audio to the header image? I believe I read that you can make a slideshow out of the images
3. Can you make a space beneath the header image but before the albums tabs to insert a text box?
4. Can you customise the layout of the albums tabs, so they they are more like a grid 3 across by 3 down (similar to the home photo blog home page)?
5. Can the albums link to a portfolio page instead of an album page?
6. Can the portfolio portraits have text added below the images or a highlighted text overlay?
7. Can you remove the side bar from a blog so that its just the images and text?
Thank you for taking interest in purchasing the theme.
We didn’t understand then questions 1, 2 and 3. Could you elaborate what you mean by setting audio to the header image. Do you mean setting audio to the fullscreen slideshow? If so we do have this feature. http://sceneone.imaginem.co/fullscreen/slideshow-with-audio/
4. Layout of albums are currently as seen in demo.
5. Albums are linked to the portfolio gallery and displays all the posts belonging to the album category.
6. Currently all features will be as in demo. Please check the demo features to see if the requirements are present. This way you’ll know exactly what will be included. All features seen in demo will be present in the theme out of box without need of additional codes.
7. We have a blog page without sidebar here http://sceneone.imaginem.co/blog/blog-fullwidth/
I have purchased this theme because – let’s say it the way it is – it is stunning! There’s just one thing I can’t live with.
I have chosen the boxed style menu, I love the white border around my website, this is exactly what I’m aiming for. But unfortunatelly I can’t find an option to set this style for ALL pages! Yes, the boxed layout is an all pages, but on the other pages, the menu is not fixed (it moves and becomes a bit smaller when you scroll) and also the footer part of the boarder is also not fixed (this part also moves when scrolling through a site).
PLEASE, is there a possibility to make this beautiful boxed layout for the whole website, so that the white boarder is visible on all sites AND the menu doesn’t move and that the scrolling on other pages happens INSIDE this white boarder? I mean, it’s just looking beautiful when in Fullscreen Page mode. This option should be available for the whole site.
I appreciate. Thank you a lot!
We can try to help through theme support.
Ok. I just did.
Hey, I like this theme before I buy it would like to know if I don’t want the loader “S” on every page. Any way to turn that off?
We can help remove the preloader logo through our support forum when you require.
Hello, a couple of presale questions:
1. Does your page builder allow for modifying text fields style? So while using a dark interface, being able to create a page where black text is displayed on a white background? While photos looks great on dark, pages with a lot of text are often hard to read with white on black color scheme.
2. In single blog post – is it possible not to display the featured image? I often need to simply convey information and an image is just an unnecessary distraction.
3. I have multiple albums in different categories – is it possible to display an album/gallery archive based on one or more categories and not all of them on any page?
4. Can galleries/albums be tagged in addition to being categorized and do they link to appropriate tag based archive pages?
1. Yes you can alter the text color from bright/dark.
2. Currently if you set a featured image then it displays it in the blog post. We can provide a code which can remove it through support forum when you require.
3. You can choose the work type albums categories that need to be listed when creating an album page.
4. Sorry, we currently don’t have tags set to albums.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work