Secuger is a Elementor Template created specifically for Video Surveillance Services, Home Security Systems and Burglar Alarms. The template has a clear design with a modern internal and external structure, a variety of styles, elements, all the necessary functionality, taking into account the needs of the security service website, as well as the home automation service website. Included are 2 clean home page layouts and over 10 internal pages that are essential for any security company.
- Home 1
- Home 2
- Blog 2
- Contacts 1
- Contacts 2
- Error 404
- Error Page 2
- Single Post
- Single Service
- Header Mobile
- Section 2 Column With Image
- Section About Icon List
- Section About List With Image
- Section About With Images And Icon List
- Section App
- Section Banner Call Back
- Section Blog
- Section Breadcrumbs
- Section Faq
- Section Features
- Section Hero With Counter
- Section Icon Box
- Section Image Box
- Section Prices
- Section Progress Bar With Image
- Section Services Icon List
- Section Services
- Section Testimonials
- Global Theme Styles included
- 36 Elementor Templates
- 100% Fluid Responsive
- Clean and Simple Style
- Easy to Use and Customize
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera
- Free Google Fonts Used
- Tested in Color Blindness Simulator
- 100% SEO Friendly
- Optimized for Elementor Pro
The template is organized and structured, making it easy to customize all its parts, change the background and color, and manage global typography.
Required Addons installed with kit:
- Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor
- Envato Elements
- Premium Addons for Elementor
- Selection Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en us/articles/900000842846 How to use the Envato Elements WordPress Plugin v2 0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements: You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. Blog Content is not included you will need to add a few posts to WordPress before post content will appear in templates.