This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Nice one. Does it have a demo content install file?
Yes, Sentinel comes with a complete ONE CLICK demo content installer.
Thanks and cheers! —freshfaceSUPPORT TOOLS
Nice job! GLWS
Thank you Taras!
So Coooooool.Wish you good luck
Hehe, thanks ThemeRox
Minimalistic themes are always hot in the market, good theme by a successful author.
Thank you, we hope so!
Nice work! us usual
Thanks Codeex, we are happy that you are a fan of our work!
Wonderful work , congrats.Kind Regards,Bedros
Thank you mate!
You too man, thanks!
Great work as always!
Thank you Saputrad, we are glad you like Sentinel!
Incredible work, again! Congratulations!
Nice Work , Good Luck
Thank you guys, where did your awesome Christmas paws go?
Good luck with sales, I’m glad your using our Visual Composer in your theme.
Thanks mate, it’s a great plugin!
hello how can I update visual composer Thanks
We just uploaded the updated Sentinel theme on ThemeForest. It should be approved in few hours.
In the mean time, you could use the older version without any problems. We just tested it and these two versions are 100% compatible without any problems.
Stunning work! GLWS
Hi there I love this theme but was wondering can you add advertisement boxes anywhere? If not do you have any themes that do?
In current situation we don’t have defined advertisement boxes. But you can add ads as an widget into the sidebar, or as a content into the post/page content.
Does this theme provide an off-canvas desktop and mobile menu?
If you mean by term “off-canvas” menu like this http://media.smashingmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/demo-2.png then no, this style of menu menu is not integrated.
But, if you resize your browser down to a mobile / tablet size, you will be able to see the mobile menu
Is there anything else I can help you with ?
Correct example link:
Amazing Theme guys! Wow!
Two quick questions before i purchase:
- Is the imagery also included in the demo content?
Important for me:
- Is it possible to change the size of the images of the portfolio detail page to a smaller size? I have already used a maximum size of portfolio images which is much smaller than your maximum size of your picture on your detail page (http://rawofnature.com/demfile/sn/wp/portfolio/do-eiusmod-tempor/) Can I reduce the standard size of these portfolio images to a smaller one (620×300)
Thank you so much!
1) No, we do not have a license to distribute the photos, but you can purchase them on your own at http://depositphotos.com/
2) This would require some easy CSS modifications which I can write for you after you purchase and set up your site online – just ask again later and give me your wp-login. By the way, if you use a smaller image there, it will be automatically resized to fit the larger container. We might even make this into a feature for the next version, I will need to look into it.
3) This is not possible out of the box, but we will definitely add this feature in the next version then.
Thanks for your quick answers.
- May you please help me with 3). It is really important for my customers
- will 2) affect the quality of my existing portfolio images if they get stretched to the maximum size of 700? Due to the fact that I have nearly 1000 portfolio images online I have to know if it is possible to deactivate the Ajax effect of the sliding portfolio entries to a static one which is sortable by static pages.
Thanks for your help. After I get this answered I will purchase this theme.
You are most welcome!
1) Yes, it will affect the quality. But no worries, just upload the photos now and when we release a new theme version, you can just replace the old theme with the new one and then you will have access to an option where you can change the size to a smaller one.
2) The slider is created only when there is more than 1 photo in the gallery.
3) The filtering is done by adding Tags to your portfolio items. If you want more separate portfolio “pages”, just create more portfolio categories and add category links to your top menu.
Thanks and cheers!
When will the updated version available?
I mean the option clicking on any image like in the portfolio page or on the blog page clicking on the blog preview image where I can decide between 2 options: see a fullsize version of the image or the detail page of it. I want to have all images clickable right a way to its detail page by clicking it. So I don’t want to have the option to see the full size when clicking on it but just having a linked image to a detail page when clicking on it.
But also my different categories have each 200 entries in common. Isn’t this a problem to have all on one page in each category fading inside using the filter sort?
1) Sometime next week, the exact day depends on a complexity of these new features and other obstacles
2) Yes, thats how I understood it as well
3) If 200 entries will be a performance problem, we will address it with some solution
The pics are not aligning properly. It seems that
tags are being added.
I just checked your website and it I wasn’t able to find the problem. Could you please send me exact URL where are you experiencing the problems ? Also could you please include WP login through the tool located in my signature ?
Here you go… I send the login info to you directly.
The problem is that you inserted the image directly into the post content. It should be inserted as Featured Image, there is a short tutorial how you can achieve that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqdL2AUV-yo
for more informations you can also check your Step-By-Step documentation, where is screenshot included for every step (fast learning curve).
Also if you want to insert images directly into the post, you can use the align property to make the image aligned as you wish. In this one current page, you set “Align Left”, so the behaviour is standard.
Also please do not forget to copy&paste the generated number from our login tool here, otherwise I cannot connect your question with your credentials.
Sorry for any inconveniences and thank you for your patience.
Hi there. Does this theme have a mega menu add on?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $28.50
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work