Sepia is a photography portfolio HTML website template based on popular Bootstrap Framework. It fits perfectly for photographers, photo studios and design agencies. With a responsive design it is easily usable with any device (laptops, tablets, and mobile phones). Create your own unique and beautiful photography website now!
Direct link to the demo site: https://demo.themetorium.net/html/sepia/
If you like this template, please don’t forget to rate it.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Based on Bootstrap Framework
- Fully Responsive
- Light & Dark Version
- 7 Color skins
- Round style
- RTL (right to left) compatibility
- Animated Page Transitions (can be enabled/disabled)
- More Than 78 HTML Files
- Easy Customizable
- Well Organized and Commented Code
- Clean and Neat Design
- Working Contact Form
- Google Maps
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome Icons
- Content Carousel
- Video Compatibility
- 8 Home Styles
- 18 Album Page Styles
- 18 Album Item Styles
- 3 Album Gutter Styles
- 16 Gallery Styles
- 3 Gallery Item Styles
- 3 Gallery Gutters Styles
- 2 Menu Styles
- 6 Footer Styles
- 5 Blog List Layouts
- 3 Blog Single Post Layouts
- 3 Blog Archive Layouts
- 3 Contact Page Styles (working contact form)
- 10 Various Pages
- Compatible With All Major Latest Browsers
- And More…
- Upload files
- At least HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Bootstrap Framework knowledge ( https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/ )
- FTP client to transfer files to your web host ( I recommend FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org )
- Code editor for customizations ( I recommend Sublime Text: http://www.sublimetext.com )
- Google Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Font Awesome (free version) – https://fontawesome.com
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com
- Bootstrap framework – https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/
- Animsition – http://git.blivesta.com/animsition/
- jQuery Mouse Wheel – https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mousewheel
- Owl Carousel – http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel
- YTPlayer – https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- Animate.css – http://daneden.me/animate
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- Imagesloaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Lightgallery – http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/
- Jquery Easing – http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- uniMail – https://github.com/agragregra/uniMail
What customers say:
* Please take note that this is an HTML template, not a WordPress theme!
* Images used in the demo site are licensed to their respective owners and are not included in the download package! They are only used for demonstration purposes.
* Demo Panel used on demo site are not included in the final download package! It is only used for demonstration purposes. You can find instructions on how to change the styles if you read the documentation.
* Before you decide to buy this template, please explore the demo site (Live Preview) and make sure it meets your needs! If you have a pre-purchase questions then you are welcome to ask: https://themeforest.net/item/sepia-photography-portfolio-html-website-template/20195226/support
* You could also look at the FAQ section, maybe you will find the answer to your question there: https://themeforest.net/item/sepia-photography-portfolio-html-website-template/20195226/support
* If you want to customize your template, but you are not familiar with HTML and CSS, I strongly recommend that you hire a specialist. It will save you time and you will get only positive emotions while using this product. You can find a good service from here: http://studio.envato.com/ If you decide to start yourself then here is a good starting point: http://www.w3schools.com/
v1.8 – 11 September 2020
- Updated: "Fontawesome" to latest version (free version). - Updated: "lightGallery" to latest version. - Updated: "YTPlayer" to latest version. - Updated: "Animate.css" to latest version.
v1.7.1 – 20 September 2019
- Fixed: Portfolio carousel item overlay issue if dark style enabled.
v1.7 – 01 August 2019
- Fixed: Portfolio carousel hover issue.
v1.6 – 30 July 2018
- New: 7 Color skins. - New: Round style. - New: RTL (right to left) compatibility. - New: Keyboard navigation (left/right arrow) support for Owl Carousel. - Fixed: Owl Carousel mousewheel scrolling issue. - Fixed: Password protected page full screen issue. - Fixed: Callery single sidebar issue. - Fixed: Minor CSS/HTML/JS improvements. - Changed: A way how to enable the dark style (more info in documentations). - Improved: Documentation ("Customization & Styles" section). - Updated: "lightGallery" plugin to latest version. - Updated: "YTPlayer" plugin to latest version. - Updated: "Animate.css" library to latest version.
v1.5 – 10 May 2018
- Fixed: Missing Linkedin and blog comments icons. - Updated: "Owl Carousel" to latest version. - Updated: "YTPlayer" to latest version. - Updated: "lightGallery" to latest version. - Updated: "Isotope" to latest version. - Improved: Documentation ("Updating" section).
v1.4 – 22 March 2018
- Fixed: missing instagram and albums filter icon. - Updated: "YTPlayer" to latest version. - Updated: "lightGallery" to latest version. - Updated: "imagesLoaded" to latest version. - Updated: "Isotope" to latest version. - Updated: "animate.min.css" to latest version. - Improved: Documentation. - Minor CSS improvements.
v1.3.1 – 21 March 2018
- Fixed: Album grid item info issue if framed style enabled.
v1.3 – 20 March 2018
- Added: Video support for gallery single carousel. - Fixed: Full screen slideshow issue on smaller screens. - Fixed: Album grid item framed style issue. - Updated: "Fontawesome" to latest version (free version). - Updated: "Owl Carousel" to latest version. - Changed: Broken Owl Carousel link in "theme.js" and .html files. - Minor CSS improvements.
v1.2 – 9 September 2017
- Fixed: Page header element fade out issue. - Fixed: Page header parallax issue. - Fixed: Filter issue on IOS devices. - Improved: Documentation (added uptading section).
v1.1 – 29 August 2017
- Improved: Headings. - Minor CSS improvements.
v1.0 – 28 June 2017
- Initial Release.