Sepia – is a complete HTML5 and CSS3 website template based on popular Bootstrap Framework. It fits perfectly for photographers, photo studios and design agencies. It looks great with all types of devices (laptops, tablets and mobiles). Create your own unique and beautiful photography website!
Direct link to the demo site: https://demo.themetorium.net/html/sepia/
If you like this template, please don’t forget to rate it.
- Upload files
- At least HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Bootstrap Framework knowledge (http://getbootstrap.com)
- FTP client to transfer files to your web host (I recommend FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org )
- Code editor for customisations (I recommend Sublime Text: http://www.sublimetext.com )
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Based on Bootstrap Framework
- Fully Responsive
- Light & Dark Version
- More Than 95 HTML Files
- Easy Customizable
- Well Organized and Commented Code
- Clean and Neat Design
- Working Contact Form
- Google Maps
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome Icons
- Content Carousel
- Video Compatibility
- 8 Home Styles
- 18 Album Page Styles
- 18 Album Item Styles
- 3 Album Gutter Styles
- 16 Gallery Styles
- 3 Gallery Item Styles
- 3 Gallery Gutters Styles
- 2 Menu Styles
- 6 Footer Styles
- 5 Blog List Layouts
- 3 Blog Single Post Layouts
- 3 Blog Archive Layouts
- 3 Contact Page Styles (working contact form)
- 10 Various Pages
- Compatible With All Major Latest Browsers
- And More…
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com
- Bootstrap framework – http://getbootstrap.com
- Animsition – http://git.blivesta.com/animsition/
- jQuery Mouse Wheel – https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mousewheel
- Owl Carousel – http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel
- YTPlayer – https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- Animate.css – http://daneden.me/animate
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- Imagesloaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Lightgallery – http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/
- Jquery Easing – http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- uniMail – https://github.com/agragregra/uniMail
* Please take a note that this is a HTML template, not a WordPress theme!
* Images used on demo site are licensed to their respective owners and are not included in the final download package! They are only used for demonstration purposes.
* Light Switcher (dark/light style switcher) used on demo site are not included in the final download package! It is only used for demonstration purposes. You can find instructions on how to change the style if you read the documentation.
* If you want to customize your template, but you are not familiar with HTML and CSS, I strongly recommend that you to hire a specialist. It will save your time and you will get only positive emotions while using this product. You can find a good service from here: http://studio.envato.com/ If you decide to start yourself then here is a good starting point: http://www.w3schools.com/
* If you have a pre-purchase questions then you are welcome to ask: https://themeforest.net/item/sepia-photography-portfolio-html-website-template/20195226/support
* You could also look at the FAQ section, maybe you will find the answer to your question there: https://themeforest.net/item/sepia-photography-portfolio-html-website-template/20195226/support
v1.2 – 9 September 2017
- Fixed: Page header element fade out issue. - Fixed: Page header parallax issue. - Fixed: Filter issue on IOS devices. - Improved: Documentation (added uptading section).
v1.1 – 29 August 2017
- Improved: Headings. - Minor CSS improvements.
v1.0 – 28 June 2017
- Initial Release.