Shopia is a dedicated single product eCommerce theme, powered by WordPress and WooCommerce.
We help start-ups, indie shops, and entrepreneurs to promote, showcase, and sell their individual products. So, you can focus on bringing their businesses online and looking to reach customers around the world.
You are no longer forced to use “standard-looking” product page from WooCommerce. Using awesome Elementor Page Builder, you can create your beautiful sales page for your product, and your visitor can buy your product directly from this sales page.
You can redirect your “standard-looking” product page from WooCommerce to your custom sales page. So, you visitor will only see your custom sales page.
- WordPress 4.5+ (self-hosted)
- WooCommerce 3.0
- 8 (Eight) Sales Page Template ready for you
- Elementor And Elementor PRO (Sold Separately)
- WooCommerce plugin compatible
- Translation Ready (.po/.mo file is available)
Post Formats Support
- Theme Customizer Ready
- Child Theme Ready
- Custom Background
- ... and all standard WordPress features …
WooCommerce Video Tutorials
- 01 – What is WooCommerce?
- 02 – How To Install WooCommerce WordPress Plugin?
- 03 – How To Import WooCommerce Dummy Data?
- 04 – How To Get Better Product URL With Custom Permalink?
- 05 – How To Use Shop Page For Homepage?
- 06 – How To Display Product Categories On Shop Page?
- 07 – How To Change Shop Currency?
- 08 – How To Add A Simple Product?
- 09 – How To Sell A Service Product?
- 10 – How To Sell A Digital Product?
- 11 – How To Sell An Affiliate Product?
- 12 – How To Use Product Attributes?
- 13 – How To Add A Variable Product With Variations?
- 14 – How To Change Product Images Size?
- 15 – What Are Up Sells and Cross Sells?
- 16 – How To Create A Coupon Code?
- 17 – How To Add Terms & Conditions At Checkout Page?
- 18 – How To Enable Registration On “My Account” Page?
- 19 – What is System Status page?
Images are not included in theme download package.
1.0.9 – 16 March 2018
- fixed: missing import content URL
1.0.8 – 30 November 2017
- added: Tweak WooCommerce Customizer
- added: Sanitize Callback for Color
- added: show license status (valid/invalid/unknow) for automatic theme update
- added: Force Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin in Recommended Plugin to install
- updated: new API url for import dummy content
- updated: customizer sanitize callback for color
- removed: Regenerate Thumbnails Plugin from Recommended Plugin to install