How to properly update theme.
1. BACKUP YOUR FILES AND DATABASE
2. Disable cache ( System > Cache management )
3. Disable css / js merge ( System > Configuration > Developer )
4. Disable compilation ( System > Tools > Compilation )
5.1 If you did not change any theme files – just copy theme files from package to your magento installation
5.2 If you have customized theme files – you will need to compare your files and package files and merge your changes into new version. You can use opensource program like WinMerge to compare files
6. Login to admin, navigate to Queldorei > Shopper >Theme settings and press save. This step is required to regenerate css files based on theme options
Please note: Do not install quick start package on live site
Quick start package should be used for complete website setup only. Including theme & magento itself.
HELP – http://help.queldorei.com/