Congratulations nice work. Good luck with your sales
Thanks alot Vicktstudio
Nice Design, GLWS
Thank you so much ThemeCafe
Awesome Design I Like it Good Luck With Sales !!!!
Thank you very much Brainart
very nice GLWS
1. Are wishlist feauture and compare feature included in the theme or are they just implemented and have to be purchased separately?
2. Can custom background images/patterns be added to each page separately or can be set globally?
Hi Kriszta and thanks for your interest in Shoppik.
Demo Site is not working Showing 500 Internal Error. Can u please fix it?
hi Debasis and thanks for ur comment, plz check now
can multiple shops be added?
Could you please clarify what you mean by “multiple shops”?
I can not download the demo data.
what do u mean ? u haven’t purchased the Theme how u can get the demo data without it ?
Sorry the screenshot you sent is not from Shoppik theme at all. There must be some confusion here. Please recheck on your side to find the correct author/theme.
Great Theme! Clean Look! GLWS!
Thank u very much Defatch
Hi I’m thinking about purchasing this theme but I’d like to know first if on the front page the two boxes on the right beside the slider can be changed to something else say for instance an intro to a page and a link there and in the cart is it possible to add a tick box for terms and conditions? Thanks
Hi and thanks for you interest in Shoppik. The part right to the slider is a sidebar where you can put your own widgets which can be basically everything – from plain text to Facebook feed viewer.
Awesome thanks for your fast reply and is there an option to have an accept terms and conditions tick box in the shopping cart. It’s quite important to my biz. Thanks
Yep, that’s possible. Just create a page, something like “Terms”, Fill your terms there. Once done, go to Woocommerce -> settings -> Pages -> Term Page ID and select the “Terms” page that you have created before.
if you need further help, please use our dedicated forum : http://wpbox.ticksy.com/
Excellent theme and FANTASTIC support. All your help getting me set up was much appreciated.
Heyy stripedanemone, Thank you so much for your kind words
You are always welcome
I just purchased this theme, which I love very much! The only thing is that when I download it and install it, it doesn’t look the same as the screenshots. For example; the Top right on the navigation bar on the installation has the word Cart and Wishlist. On the screenshots it has the icons. Is there an updated version perhaps? Please, let me know. I keep trying to get a hold of the developer and can’t. I have also submitted my question via email and via the support forum.
Hi, the developer just confirmed he has contacted you.
Yes he has! We are working on it. Thank you very much.
Hello again! I just need a a little help with a few more things:
1. How to change the breadcrumb picture. I tried changing the background by adding my own background pic (PNG) via Shoppik->Settings->Title/Breadcrumb block background
2. How can I have the wish list and cart buttons remain highlighted when clicked, instead of the text that appears once clicked. I would like to remove the text and just keep it highlighted once clicked.
hey, please use our support forum : http://wpbox.ticksy.com/ to get help from our devs
Can you add support for the ‘Product Vendors’ plugin for woocommerce.
Great theme overall.
hey imzeeshan, thank u so much for purchasing our work
Please submit a ticket in our support forums and assign it to “Levon Manucharian” (developer). http://wpbox.ticksy.com
In the shop, can you add Categories and have category pages in the Dropdown menu beneath “Shop” ?
My client needs to search by categories, not just one big page of all his products together.
Hi Clare, Yes you can have specific categories added to menu. As of searching by category, that can be achieved via third party plugin, check this one as example – http://www.woothemes.com/products/product-finder/
Hello I have a few questions:
1. Do I have to have the My account feature switched on. Most of my clients would like to just make a purchase without creating an account. and i dont want to manage users.
2. Can I list products as a list and not a photo grid?
3. will the product have to have a photo and if no photo is added then what will the listing look like?
4. Can I make multiple maps to show customers what trade shows i will be appering at?
5. Can I switch off the footer widgets?
hi Corner, please open a support ticket if u don’t mind to get the answer from our devs http://wpbox.ticksy.com/
Hello I have one further question that I forgot to ask earlier.
6. Can your theme cope with displaying information in woocommerce custom fields and where would that information be displayed?
Great theme !
But i’ve three problems :
- after i’ve add a sidebar, i try to display it on right on my page product category. If i try to diplay it on right, it display on bottom, under woocommerce products display content. If i try left display, it’s ok…
- If i add any woocommerce widget in sidebar, they don’t display. Other widget seems worked !
- If i try to display differents woocommerce products with an order (example : [products ids=”12, 5, 24, 16”] ), products was display in page with an credential order (5, 12, 16, 24)...
Can u help me ?
hey Sttan, thank u so much for purchasing our work
Hi. Is there a way to stack widgets in the footer? When I put more than one in a widget area, they displace the others?
hey Sarah, thank u so much for purchasing our work
Hello, I have some questions about this theme..
1. Are any extra plugins required to make it work? Are they free or paid ones?
2. What kind of instruction format are they in ; PDF , online ; video?
3. How often do you plan to update this theme to keep it current and working correctly.
Thank you. I look forward to getting my answers soon.
Is it working great with woocommerce?
Yes, that’s what it is. a woocommerce theme. it’s woocommerce ready.
Thanks for ur comment.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50