Silver is a portfolio Tumblr theme for fashionistas and visual creators. It shows your work with a slider, stylish thumbnails, and packs a variety of widgets for your social media accounts.
A Timeless, Premium Theme
Silver shows your work with a slider, stylish thumbnails, and packs a variety of widgets for your social media accounts. Perfect for creating a beautiful, stylish portfolio!
- A unique, layered slider design
- Four featured content areas for important pages or posts
- Unique design for different post types
- A powerful sidebar with widgets, likes, following, ads, and more
- Easily change colours, typography, and design details
- Custom logos, tag menus, notes, comments, sharing, and much more
Featured Slider and Links
Silver lets you put your latest content front-and-centre in a large slider, with a stunning, unique design. Rotate between images and links that you choose in your theme settings, and update them whenever you want. Each image has a stylish title and description overlay.
You can also upload four images and links to showcase featured categories, or pages. We’ve used them for “Fashion”, “Events”, “Shop” and “Travel”, and they can link anywhere you want!
Posts are arranged in a blog style, with a custom design for each different type of post. Whether you’re mainly sharing photos, stores, videos, quotes, or questions, your content will look stunning.
It’s simple for readers to like, reblog, or link to your posts, with icons underneath each post.
Instagram, Flickr, Dribbble, and Twitter Widgets
Silver supports a full set of different widgets — Instagram, Dribbble, or Flickr, or thoughts and links from Twitter. Your Instagram photos show in a strip at the bottom of your post.
Social buttons let people follow your adventures on your various social media channels — we support dozens of different icons and networks (and we’re always adding more!).
Likes and Following
You can use your sidebar to show other posts, blogs, and content that you like by having all your “Liked” posts appear down the side of your own content.
Also showcase your favourite other Tumblr blogs, by turning on the option of showing all the other blogs that you follow.
If you’re thinking of one day accepting advertising on your blog, you’re ready to go with this theme. Just drop in up to three images and links that will appear as sidebar advertisements on your blog. You can also use these to promote your own products and services.
You can change any and every aspect of Fashion Chic to match your style and personal brand. Fonts and typography, colours, layout, backgrounds, border widths — you name it, you can customise it!, but it’s simple to put your own stamp on the design (and we’re here to help you every step of the way!)
It’s the perfect way to quickly have an easily updated blog, with a subtle design that’s completely customisable to your own needs.
- Responsive and Retina Ready – This theme will work great in all platform sizes and definitions. It’s modern and prepared to work in modern browsers.
- Customizable Color Scheme – All main colors can be changed using the customizer.
- Slider – The homepage can have a slider with up to 3 slides.
- Photoset Grid – Photosets will retain the custom layout and each image can be expanded using a lightbox effect.
- Keyboard Navigation – You can use the Right and Left keys on your keyboard to navigate between blog posts. Use H for home and R for random.
- Social Sharing – Posts can be shared to Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest.
- Widgetized Sidebar – This theme can take multiple widgets: About / Twitter / Flickr / Dribbble and they will appear in footer.
- Instagram Footer – Your Instagram feed can appear in the site footer.
- Submenu with Configurable Tags – Allows the main navigation to have a submenu that is made of tags and will categorize the content of the site.
- Social Media Icons – You can add up to 12 social icons with links to your profiles.
- Google Fonts – You can choose whatever font you’d like from a library of hundreds of free and optimized for the web fonts.
- Disqus Compatible – You can add Disqus comments to your blog, just add your username.
- Google Analytics Ready – Just add the code and it’s set.
- SEO Ready – All SEO principles available to Tumblr themes were taken into account in this theme.
- Expandable – It also features an header and footer HTML code fields for you to add your own code.
- Fully Documented – All of the theme options are fully documented in a PDF file and also available online in the demo site.
The following resources have been used to create this theme:
- Bootstrap – http://getbootstrap.com/
- jQuery – http://jquery.com/
- jQInstaPics – http://projects.craftedpixelz.co.uk/jqinstapics/
- jFlickrFeed – http://www.newmediacampaigns.com/blog/a-jquery-flickr-feed-plugin
- timeago – http://timeago.yarp.com/
- FitVids – http://fitvidsjs.com/
- Responsive Slides – http://responsiveslides.com
- Photoset Grid - http://stylehatch.github.io/photoset-grid/
- Colorbox – http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox/
- Mousetrap – https://craig.is/killing/mice
- Google Fonts – http://www.google.com/fonts/
- Font Awesome Icons – http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
Images used in the demo theme are from Unsplash – https://unsplash.com/
April 7, 2017 — v1.1
- Added support for SSL
- Release of this theme
We’re here to help you set up your theme, and iron out any problems. Just head over to our site to file a support ticket, and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours: http://themelantic.com/support
We’re also here to answer any quick questions on Twitter: http://twitter.com/themelantic