Singer is or new bright and edgy HTML template designed for musicians, performers, singers that are looking for a way to promote themselves and their music.
This music web template will server as a perfect tool to spread your music all over the world and gain new audience, and will do it in the most professional and eye-catching way! It’s simply impossible to just skip going through this website because of its bright design that won’t leave even one of your visitors indifferent! Choose between predefined accent colors, light and dark skin or boxed and wide layout variation to make sure the website looks the way you want to. To make sure it does completely – it features our amazing super tool – Visual Page Builder – which lets you drag’n’drop the elements of your pages to make them look exactly as you envision them.
The code of the template is very well formatted and commented! It features fonts from Google Fonts Library and FontAwesome icons. And being a part of the musical industry you should use all the possible ways to promote your brand and create a good image for yourself, so no more hesitation on the way to stardom and success!
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- 100+ Predefined HTML pages
- Various Headers, Footers etc.
- Side (Left and Right) Menu
- Mega Menu
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD files included
- Fully Responsive
- Animate everything you want
- Parallax Sections
- Tons of shortcodes
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Versions
- Extremely Customizable
- Free Fonts and icons
- Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Instagram Widget
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3 as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables a dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for the main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browser’s standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for the main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- bootstrap-progressbar.min.js is used for animating Twitter Bootstrap progressbars
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in the template
- spectragram.min.js is used for Instagram feed
- jquery.countdown.min.js is used for Coming Soon page
Admin Dashboard Scripts
- http://jvectormap.com/ – Vetcor Map
- http://omnipotent.net/jquery.sparkline/ – Small Charts
- https://fullcalendar.io/ – Events calendar plugin
- http://www.daterangepicker.com/ – datepicker
- http://momentjs.com/ – Date library
- Chart.bundle.min.js is used for admin dashboard charts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.