SixtyNineStudio is a corporate web solution for individual’s or business agencies. This multi-functional responsive theme provides several layout options to take care of any possible screen resolution. Be sure that it will fit any viewing device.
SixtyNineStudio is highly customizable and pretty easy to use. This template will serve any client’s needs. If you’re looking for something trendy, that’s your top choice!
- Modern, Clean & Elegant Design
- Extremely easy to setup and configure
- Advanced Typography Option (manage it from theme option)
- Visual Composer: Page Builder for WordPress (worth – $34)
- Slider Revolution (worth – $19)
- OnePage and Multipage
- 6 unique multi homepage
- 4 OnePage demo
- 8 different modern portfolio style
- MailChimp Subscription.
- WPML Supported
- Post Format Support: Standard, Aside, Image, Video, Gallery, Link, Quote , Status , Chat
- Retina-ready graphics.
- Unlimited Preset color.
- Contact Form 7.
- Bootstrap framework.
- Fully responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices.
- W3C validate.
- Font Icon (Fontawesome and FlatIcon)
- Cross browser support.
- Attractive CSS animation.
- Google Fonts used: Use any google font from the options panel.
- Extensive documentation (Text and Video)
- Excellent customer support – We care about your site as much as you and will help in anyway possible.
Sources & Credits
Fonts + Icon
- Google Fonts: http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Flaticons: http://www.flaticon.com/
- jQuery Easing: http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Sticky: https://github.com/garand/sticky
- Smoothscroll: http://cferdinandi.github.io/smooth-scroll/
- CountTo: https://github.com/mhuggins/jquery-countTo
- Stellar: http://markdalgleish.com/projects/stellar.js/
- Shuffle: http://vestride.github.io/Shuffle/
- Inview: https://github.com/protonet/jquery.inview
- Owl.carousel: http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
October 10, 2017 – version 2.6
- Added: Extra images option for portfolio single page - Added: Video option for portfolio single page - Updated: Visual Composer - Updated: Revolution Slider - Fixed Portfolio single content showing issue - Fixed: Breadcrumb issue - Fixed: Some issues
April 10, 2017 – version 2.5
- Fixed: Some minor issue on blog related pages logo
April 10, 2017 – version 2.4
- Added: Logo option for blog related page - Added: Option added for "More Member" - Updated: Visual Composer
March 29, 2017 – version 2.3
- Added: Page logo option (User can upload and show different logo for any page) - Updated: Visual Composer - Updated: Revolution Slider - Updated: Sixtyninestudio core plugin - Fixed: Some CSS issues
December 13, 2016 – version 2.2
- Updated: Visual Composer - Updated: Revolution Slider - Fixed: Header search minor issue
December 1, 2016 – version 2.1
- Fixed: Header search option - Fixed: Some CSS issues.
November 30, 2016 – version 2.0
- Added: Menu typography, ability to change font-color, font-size, font-family, font-weight and line height. - Added: Search result choosing option. - Fixed: Mobile sticky logo issue. - Fixed: Search sticky issue. - Fixed: Dropdown menu reverse issue. - Updated: TT Partner link to blank page. - Updated: Theme Plugin - Updated: Visual Composer - Updated: Revolution Slider
October 21, 2016 – version 1.5
- Fixed: PHP fatal error - Updated: Revolution Slider
October 19, 2016 – version 1.4
- Added: Sticky menu logo and also for mobile sticky - Updated: Partner carousel - Fixed: Some minor issue
September 19, 2016 – version 1.3
- Added: Google Map API option - Updated: Fontawesome - Updated: Bootstrap - Updated: Visual Composer - Updated: Documentation - Updated: Theme core plugin - Fixed: Some minor issue
August 1, 2016 – version 1.2
- Added: Header topbar, user can be show hide from any page. - Added: Blog meta show/hide option - Added: Blog post lightbox - Fixed: Some minor issue
July 15, 2016 – version 1.1
- Fixed: Some minor issue
July 12, 2016 – version 1.0
Photos and Videos Important! The images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download file. You need to contact authors to get permission in case you want to use them in your commercial or non-commercial projects.