SmartFood is a Premium Responsive WordPress Theme perfect fit for websites ranging from restaurants, pubs, bars, wineries to other companies offering foods and drinks that need a clean and easy way to display their content. It is very easy to setup and use, with demo content available for import.
The theme comes packed with everything you need to get your site up and running right away. The theme comes with full support for the free WP Restaurant Manager plugin which has been built with the specific purpose to provide your site with a fully working booking app that is extremely easy to use.
SmartFood comes with full support for the Events Calendar WordPress plugin, this gives you the ability to create and list events on your site. SmartFood is guaranteed the best choice for your restaurants, pubs, bars, wineries website.
SmartFood looks great on any device, from mobile to desktop and beyond. Every element fits to any screen and we ensured it loads fast too, especially on mobile!
Intuitive Page Builder
SmartFood comes packed with a custom page builder allowing you to create custom layouts through its intuitive drag & drop interface. Building custom pages has never been easier!
Easy To Use Admin Panel
Powered by the Redux Framework, customize the look and feel of your site with a few clicks through the theme options panel.
Customize the colors of your site in just a few clicks. SmartFood comes with full support for the WordPress Theme’s Customizer which allows you to have a live preview of your changes.
No more struggling to use complex shortcodes! With the SmartFood Shortcodes Generator, you can use any element of the site quick and easy through a beautiful interface and just a few clicks.
Demo Content Included
Importing demo data is the easiest way to get started with your theme and SmartFood comes with demo data included. Your new website is just a few clicks away
The documentation comes with video tutorials that show you how to get started with your theme. We also provide a video showing you how to get a copy of the live demo up and running in 5 minutes.
Compatible with WP Restaurant Manager Plugin
The Events Calendar Compatible
SmartFood comes with full support for the Events Calendar WordPress plugin, this gives you the ability to create and list events on your site.
Translations & WPML Ready
The theme comes with full support for the WPML Plugin, furthermore the theme can also be easily translated through the use of it’s localization files.
Dedicated Support System
We provide a dedicated support forum to streamline support requests and better serve you. Please note that we do not provide support through comments on ThemeForest.
To open a new support topic please visit the support helpdesk , register and then open a support topic.
Support requests are processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT 0.0) [normally] within 24h (even less) in the order they were received. Support request sent during weekends/holidays will be processed on Monday/the next business day.
ImagesImages visible on the live demo are not available for download. They have been purchase through dollarphotoclub.
Images into the food menu are from foodiesfeed.com
ChangelogVersion 1.3.3 June 15th 2016
- Fixed: issue with instagram feed
- Update: documentation with information on how to setup the new instagram feed.
Version 1.3.2 April 21st 2016
- Fixed: issue with slider in firefox
Version 1.3.1 June 22nd 2015
- Improved: css spacing and alignments into calendar and events pages.
- Fixed: colors issue when using skin editor and compatibility with the Events calendar plugin skin
- Tweak: temporarily removed months separator in Events list.
functions.php style.css includes/theme-specific.php tribe-events/list/loop.php
Version 1.3 May 8th 2015
- Added: food menu images now open in lightbox if clicked
- Added: ability to set background image for the blog
- Added: filter to adjust amount of plates into the food_block module
framework/extensions/theme-options.php framework/functions/attr.php functions.php includes/theme-specific.php templates/headers/header-blog.php includes/page-builder-blocks/food_block.php style.css
Version 1.2.3 April 23rd 2015
- Fixed: Slider position in IE.
- Fixed: menu preview page builder block repeating same query.
- Updated: updated redux framework
- Updated: TGMPA library .
includes/page-builder-blocks/food_block.php framework/admin/redux-framework/ framework/classes/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php style.css
Version 1.2.2 April 9th 2015
- Added: instagram social option to theme options panel.
- Added: instagram social icon to social widget.
- Fixed: css glitch with captions in gallery shortcode
- Fixed: section title spacing on mobile devices
- Fixed: workaround for Advanced Custom Fields plugin hiding the “image” upload button.
framework/extensions/theme-options.php functions.php includes/widgets/widget-social-icons.php sass/_base.scss sass/_responsive.scss style.css
Version 1.2.1 March 13th 2015
- Improved: support for WPML translations of slides and other settings of the theme options panel.
- Adjusted: spacing between events filter making it impossible to click last element of the list.
- Adjusted: spacing in “events day page”
- Fixed: by day events page not displaying correct header.
- Fixed: flicker issue in firefox.
- Fixed: header titles overlapping submenu if menu is long.
header.php includes/theme-specific.php sass/_headers.scss sass/_pages.scss style.css templates/headers/header-events.php wpml-config.xml
Version 1.2 March 9th 2015
- Added: new media embed block for the page builder.
- Fixed: updated template file of the WP Restaurant Manager plugin to match the latest fix released with the plugin
includes/page-builder-blocks.php includes/page-builder-blocks/embed_block.php languages/smartfood.pot style.css wprm/content-single-menu-item.php
Version 1.1.2 March 3rd 2015
- Fixed: Slider CTA button blinking in firefox when dragging the slide.
- Fixed: list of tags and categories display glitch in blog posts.
assets/js/custom.js sass/_blog.scss sass/_pages.scss sass/_responsive.scss style.css templates/blog/posts-meta.php
Version 1.1 Feb 25th 2015
- Added: ability to adjust slider height and slider caption position
- Fixed: slider position on firefox and slider overlapping mobile navigation
- Fixed: adjusted ribbon elements styling on mobile devices
- Fixed: adjusted header trigger media query
- Fixed: rows width on mobile
framework/extensions/theme-options.php includes/theme-specific.php header-homepage.php header.php index.php sass/_blog.scss sass/_headers.scss sass/_responsive.scss style.css