Smartx Mail is clean responsive email template for professional and personal usage. It comes in 6 color themes, 6 layouts each, and 2 backgrounds for each color to choose from (light and dark background).
Responsive email template
Smartx Mail uses Media Queries to display nicely on different devices, if the device and the email app you are using support Media Queries the layouts will appear more optimized to the dimensions of the device.
On devices which don’t support Media Queries the email will relay on the device itself to scale its dimensions like the usual HTML email templates.
View Smartx Mail on different device dimensions:
While you are checking out the live preview click on any device icon to check out how Smartx Mail will look on different screens.
- 72 Responsive HTML email templates (6 color themes, 2 background versions, 6 layouts).
- Layered elements PSD files (So you create your own color scheme or edit any used elements).
- Well commented valid HTML code.
- User friendly documentation covers PSD & HTML editing, sending the template, using it in Mailchimp, and useful tips.
- You can copy/paste/delete/duplicate content blocks (tables) from layout to another to create your custom layout.
- Variety of modules, and scalable phone and tablet shapes ready to use.
- Titles use Segoe UI font (common on Windows), if recipient doesn’t have it installed it uses Helvetica Neue (common on Mac), if none installed it uses default Helvetica and Arial fonts.
Multipurpose email templateSmartx Mail fits wide range of email usage including business, marketing, personal and general newsletter usage.
- Smartx Mail is compatible with all major email clients. Tested on: (Android 2.3, 4) (iPad) (iPhone 4S iOS 5, iOS 6) (Kindle Fire 2.3) (Apple Mail 4, 5, 6) (Entourage 2004, 2008) (Live Mail) (Lotus Notes 8, 8.5) (Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010) (Outlook Express) (Thunderbird 13, 17) (Windows Mail) (AOL) (Gmail) (Hotmail) (Outlook.com) and (Yahoo).
- It can be used in any email program or online service which supports importing/editing HTML code (such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Aweber, Mailchimp, Vertical Response, etc…), although the email template renders correctly in Outlook 2007-2013 it’s not recommended to use Outlook to send it to your clients.
- If you are planning to use this template in Constant Contact or iContact please read this.
Version 1.2 [20 February 2013] - General code improvement for Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2013 Version 1.1 [13 February 2013] - Fixed responsiveness bug on IE - Added support for responsive layouts on Windows Phone 7