The Smoky Grill template kit is a collection of pre-designed pages and sections that can be used to build a website for a restaurant or food-related business. The kit is designed to work with the Elementor page builder, a popular drag-and-drop tool for building websites on WordPress.
The Smoky Grill template kit includes a homepage, menu page, about page, contact page, gallery page, and more, all designed with a cohesive and professional look and feel. The templates are easy to customize with your own text, images, and branding, and can be used to create a beautiful and functional website in a fraction of the time it would take to build from scratch.
Whether you’re a restaurant owner, catering business, or cafe, the Smoky Grill template kit can help you create a stunning website that showcases your brand and offerings.
- True no-code customization with a drag-and-drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
- Home Pages (2 layouts)
- About Page
- Menu Page (2 layouts)
- Chef Page
- Reservation Page
- Gallery Page
- Review Page
- Coming Soon Page
- 404 Error Page
- Contact Page
- Header and Footer
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own. https://elements.envato.com/collections/XNG3WCL8V2