Solar Sure – Renewable Energy Business is a powerful and user-friendly renewable energy business solution that uses the free version of Elementor, along with various free plugins, to provide users with quick and easy template import options for creating beautifully designed templates for their solar energy projects. This kit features a variety of pre-designed templates that can be easily customized to meet the specific needs of your renewable energy business. Whether you are a solar panel installer, a solar energy consultant, or a renewable energy company, Solar Sure can help you create a professional and effective online presence for your business. With Solar Sure, you can promote your services, showcase your projects, and educate your clients about the benefits of solar energy, all in one place.
The template is optimized and tested on the “Hello Elementor” theme.
- Beautifully Designed Templates
- Fully and Easily Customizable
- Fast Loading and Optimised for Search Engines
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Quick and Easy Templates Import
Free Plug-ins Used
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Make Column Clickable Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Do not unzip.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update