Latest Version 1.5.6 – January 16, 2023- Compatible with WordPress 6.x, WooCommerce, PHP 8.0
Sonata is an Elegant Premium Wordpress theme for multi-purposes: Corporate, Business, Agency, Personal, Organization, Portfolio, Studio, Wedding and so on. It includes everything you need to build an amazing website: 150+ options, 4 topbar themes (can be hide topbar as well), 2 header layouts (center or left-right), 2 navigation themes (light & dark), 7 footer sidebar layouts (4 columns, 3 columns…), 2 footer skins (dark and white), footer top & bottom area, boxed & wide layout, 5 titlebar skins, 5 page templates include side slide and blank template (for coming soon, maintenance), mega dropdown menu, 8 amazing animations, 650 icons, unlimited colors, Revolution Slider, WooCommerce, Contact form 7…
Customer ReviewsSome reviews from customers who have purchased & used this item already.
- WordPress 6.x compatible
- Responsive: Sonata looks well on all devices like iPhone, iPad or large screen. Sliders also work well with touch and swipe gesture. Especially, tested on iPad, iPhone.
- Retina-ready: It looks beautiful on high-resolution screens like those found on the iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 10, and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
- Translation ready: Sonata has included xx_XX.po and xx_XX.mo files. You can easily open and edit to turn your site into any language you want.
- Options: 150+ options, turn ON and OFF nearly everything. You can upload logo, favicon, change background, font… on the fly. Further more, each page, post, project, product has their own options for each post type.
- Elegant & clean design: Minimalistic design focused on readability. All content is readable and can not be hidden anyway. Google can read all your content.
- demo.xml included, you can import demo step by step.
- Awesome fast, check the Pingdom Tools Test
- Shortcodes: Sonata includes 30+ shortcodes which are very easy to use. Indeed, their usage are well presented on the demo site. These shortcodes can be insert via a Shortcode Generator button from your TinyMCE.
- Portfolio: Portfolio layout is super flexible. We provide 19 parameters to control how portfolio look including: column, crop or not, number of projects, filter to display, pagination, style 1 or 2, open lightbox or content, 1 of 8 animation types, padding or not…
- Blog: Sonata builds many options for blog, not only general options for all the posts but also for each post. We also include a blog shortcode that help you to build your blog in any page. Things to control: half or wide layout, sidebar or fullwidth, thumbnail crop or not, thumbnail left or right, link to post or not, display author, date, categories, comments, readmore, excerpt length… For single posts, you have options to show and hide things like that.
- Widgets: 7 widgets included, these are Facebook Likebox, Google+ Badget, Latest Tweets, Flickr Photos, Latest projects, Ads, Video/Audio
- 8 amazing animations: These animations can be used for any elements event portfolio items. They are: fade, left, right, top, bottom, popup, zoomin and rotate.
- 6 demo homepages: Indeed, there’s unlimited number of posibilities for your homepage. Build your own. Code for our demo homepages is included in the Documentations of download file.
- 4 topbar theme: Dark, Light, Gray and Primary Color. You can also hide the topbar if don’t want to display. Left and right topbar can display more than one elements, and you can divide topbar ratio in an appropriate way.
- 2 header layout: Left logo & right navigation or center logo & center navigation. It’s up to you.
- 2 submenu theme: dark and light.
- 7 footer layouts: You can choose to display footer sidebars in 4 columns, 3 columns or 2 columns. With 3 columns, you can divide columns in ratio 2:1:1 or 1:2:1 or 1:1:2
- 2 footer themes: dark and light
- Unlimited sidebars: Basically, you can have a custom sidebar for each page.
- Unlimited color: With color picker from Theme Options, you can change primary color, link color or selection color on the fly.
- Revolution Slider packed: Slider Revolution plugin is packed with the theme but note that it doesn’t come with auto-update and a direct license. Plugin is licensed along with theme and can only be used with theme.
- Simple Flexslider: Hate a complicated slider? You can use simple flexslider. All you need to prepare is your images.
- Mega dropdown menu: Build an amazing menu with mega dropdown, which can be 2, 3, 4 or 5 columns.
- 5 titlebar styles: You can custom the titlebar with background, predefined patterns, your own custom patterns or simply background color. It can be customized for each page.
- Icons everywhere: Use icons flexibly in topbar, header, footer, content or even main menu. More than 600 icons with 33 most popular social icons can be choosen from this list.
- 500+ Google fonts: Choose any Google font from Theme options for your body text, heading text and main navigation.
- Post type supported: Standard, Gallery, Video, Audio, Quote, Link, Image, Status. Everything you need for a blog.
- Boxed & Wide layout: Easily switched by a single mouse click.
- Contact form 7: We included supporting 1 column or 2 columns for Contact form 7
- MailChimp plugin compatible, create your own subscribe form with no doubt.
- Demo.xml file included to help you make your site look like demo by a single mouse click.
- WooCommerce supported.
- Child Theme supported.
- Well documented: A very detail documentation with all code from Demo site and interprets all shortdcodes, examples…
- Dedicated support and lifetime upgrade.
CreditsMany thanks to florenciamazza for images used on the demo site. These images are not included in the theme.
|The Fox – Modern & Minimal Blog / Newspaper WordPress theme made with Elementor, 30+ demos, 20+ layouts, 1,500+ options and unlimited header/footer builder to build any type of blog/magazine. Original & distinctive designs.|
|Dine – Exquisite Restaurant WordPress theme made with Elementor, 1,000+ options and unlimited header/footer builder. Make your business professional. Designed for bistros, bars, pubs, restaurants, cafes, wine shops.|
Version 1.5.6 – January 16, 2023
- fix: TGM plugin issue - update: all plugins to latest version - fix: remove recommendation for Breadcrums + Tweets plugin - fix: compatible with PHP 8.0
Version 1.5.5 – September 06, 2022
- compatible with WP 6.x - update plugins to latest versions
Version 22.214.171.124 – August 06, 2021
- Compatible with WP 5.8 - update WPBakery page builder
Version 126.96.36.199 – March 04, 2021
- update to wi-portfolio plugin v1.2 to fix the image upload issue.
Version 188.8.131.52 – September 09, 2020
- PHP 7.2 compatible
Version 1.5.3 – September 05, 2020
- Update Slider Revolution to latest version - Compatible with WooCommerce 4.4.x - Compatible with WordPress 5.5.x
Version 1.5.2 – August 27, 2019
- Update Slider Revolution to v6.1.0 - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.6.x - Compatible with WordPress 5.x
Version 1.5.1 – January 03, 2018
- Update Revolution Slider - Compatible with WP 4.9+
Version 1.5 – July 26, 2017
- Update Revolution Slider - Compatible with WooCommerce 3.x
Version 1.4 – January 19, 2016
- Update TGM Activation Plugin - Update Revolution Slider
Version 1.3 – June 20, 2015
- fix WooCommerce quantity button - fix breadcrumb issue
Version 1.2 – May 02, 2015
- Include CSS instead of Import - Update Revolution Slider Latest Version - Change default color from #b40606 to #db4360 - Fix Center menu on mobile - Update TGM v2.4.1 - Fix device view-port scale issue
Version 1.1 - February 06, 2015
- Include required plugins via external links - Update Demo XML file - Update Revolution Slider & Import file - Fix small CSS issues
Version 1.0.6 – September 06, 2014
- update Revolution Slider to latest version to advoid critical vulnerability
Version 1.0.5 – April 26, 2014
- fix TinyMCE shortcode generator in Wordpress 3.9
Version 1.0.4 – April 17, 2014
- fix header style 2 logo and navigation
Version 1.0.3 – March 29, 2014
- fix blog homepage pagination issue
Version 1.0.2 – March 26, 2014- fix custom CSS issue - fix imagebox issue on firefox
Version 1.0.1 – March 24, 2014
- Fix single featured image option - Fix Homepage blog title
Version 1.0 – March 15, 2014