SoundRise is a theme dedicated to music label, producers and artist management company. With SoundRise, you will be able to create a stunning website for your music. It’s a perfect theme to promote electronic press kits, online merch stores and your beautiful music.
V.1.4.2 – 10.16.2017
- Updated: SoundRise-Music Plugin to 1.4.1 * - Fixed: Countdown widget. - Fixed: 404 not found with past events. - Fixed: Issue with the auto-play player when using non-ajaxified theme. - Fixed: Language Switcher now fully working when switching to another page. - Fixed: When using a non-fixed menu, the color in the individual page settings wasn't working. * To update the plugin Soundrise-music, Visual Composer and Revolution Slider, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.
V.1.4.1 – 10.09.2017
- Fixed: set max-width on album cover
V.1.4 – 10.04.2017
- Added: New demo: Indie. This demo showcase a beautiful one-pager with a video background hero ! - Added: New template for the single album. You can now have the album cover beside your playlist. Instruction: See screenshot http://d.pr/i/TIuf2f - Added: Icons for store list in the album pages and tracklist. - Added: No-Ajax class if you don't want a menu to load via the ajax page loading. Instruction: Add the class 'no-ajax' to your menu item. - Fixed: Now the music won't stop if you come back to a page that has an auto-play audio player. - Fixed: Now the language switcher appears in the menu if you add the language switcher widget in the language widget area. - Fixed: Footer and sidebars translation with WPML - Fixed: Order of social icons to be the same on both desktop and mobile. - Fixed: Caroussel Widget loading issue - Added: Scroll anchors animation within the same page. - Removed: Plugin called Simple Page Ordering - Updated: Font-Awesome 4.7 - Updated: Demo Content Install for better support - Updated: SoundRise-Music Plugin to 1.4 * - Updated: Visual Composer to 5.3 * - Updated: Revolution Slider to 5.4.6 * - Updated: Essential Grid to 2.1.6 ** * To update the plugin Soundrise-music, Visual Composer and Revolution Slider, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything. ** To update the plugin Essential Grid, locate the file in /includes/plugins/essential-grid.zip and unzip to your computer. Then replace the file located in wp-content/plugins/essential-grid/ by the new ones.
V.1.3.3 – 09.12.2017
- Added: Support for WP-CLI - Fixed: Player skip to the next track when song is finished instead of jumping to another song randomly. - Fixed: Waveform now always shows up after being loaded - Updated: SoundRise-Music Plugin to 1.3.2*- To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won’t loose anything.
V.1.3.2 – 09.05.2017
- Fixed: Video List template - Updated: Revolution Slider to 188.8.131.52 - Updated: Visual Composer to 5.2.1.To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won’t loose anything.
V.1.3.1 – 08.29.2017
- Added: Artist names, album title and release date above the tracklist player. - Added: Better sidebars interpretation. Now you can set a universal sidebars for all your single posts instead of doing it one by one. - Added: Demo's content files to import along with Video tutorial on how to install a demo. - Fixed: Video Grid template now working. - Fixed: All artist names related to your playlist now shows up in your playlist single page. Before, only the first artist name was shown. - Fixed: Removed Unused Fontello font - Fixed: Reduced the number of call requests - Updated: SoundRise Music to version 1.3.1. To update the plugin, go to WP-Admin > Plugins > Delete the plugin then go to Appearance > Install Plugins > and re-install the plugin. You won't loose anything.
V.1.3 – 07.20.2017
- Added: Now you can display your artist's profile with a parallax grid using our custom Grid visual composer widgets - Added: Archives for Playlists, Albums and artists - Added: New demo available: Cocomo - Fixed: Menu items alignment when the browser's window is resized - Fixed: trailing slash after the theme templates. no more php warning - Updated: Iron Demo Importer to version 1.2 - Updated: SoundRise Music to version 1.3
V.1.2 – 07.07.2017
- Added: New SoundCloud, Spotify, MixCloud and ReverbNation Visual Composer Element ! Add your favorite third party player to any of your pages using this new widget ! - Added: Option if you don't want to have a logo on the header. - Added: Drop shadow on playlist grid on desktop - Fix: Fade in animation on Playlist grid - Fix: Removed hover fx on event list and playlist grid on mobile. - Fix: Other minor issues
V.1.1 – 06.29.2017
- Added new push menu effect called "Overlay". - Fixed top margin issue
- Initial Version