SPA Theme Designed for spa, salon, health care, medical business, massage centre, beauty centre eCommerce websites. The Restaurant theme for hotel, cafe, recipe, restaurant, bakery, cuisine websites. Now WPML compatible too.
Responsive layout, Premium design Quality, professional coding, detailed documentation, how to videos, extensive forum support and more are the key values to purchase this theme. Localization Supported (We prepared .pot file & .mo files for Roman, French, Russian, German, you just need to translate it to other language .mo files). Semantic markup and best design practices with search engines in mind!
SEO Friendly, Woo Commerce Ready, 100% Responsive & Localized Theme
Best of Customers Reviews
SPA Treats – Theme Features
- 2 Exclusive themes. Spa & Restaurant
- Effective and easy Slider management in the Admin Panel
- Localized for Roman, French, Russian, German
- Multiple gallery options with and without Ajax Support
- Multi-Column Gallery or Portfolio with and without sidebar
- Related Gallery posts with carousel
- 15+ Short codes with Tabs, Accordions, Buttons, tool tips, Tables and more
- Exclusive Book Now Page with validation
- User friendly Admin Panel
- Google Fonts Support
- 2 Exclusive 404 pages
- Useful Widgets
- Unique Blog page design with threaded comments
- Works well in all Major Browsers
- Arc Text integrated with Short code
- Completely Colorful and Styled Theme
Awesome Theme Support
- Extensive help document for easy setup and customization
- 13 Layered PSDs for easy customization
- Valid and well commented code
NOTE: Images used in the demo are not included for download, these images are copyrighted, if you are planning to use the photos we can provide the links to buy license.
Spa Treats Change-log
2017.05.11 – version 3.9
* Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.5
2016.07.01 – version 3.8.2
* Updated TGM Plugin * Language (spatreats.pot) files updated * Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.2
2016.04.05 – version 3.8.1
* Compatible with WordPress 4.5
2016.04.05 – version 3.8
* Compatible with WordPress 4.4.2 * Updated TGM Plugin * Updated Layer Slider , Revolution Slider and Responsive Styled Google Maps * Updated framework/utils.php( added spatreats_custom_css() ) * Updated sidebar.php * Updated comment form style
2014.04.28 – version 3.7
* Compatible with WordPress 4.2.1 * Fixed XSS vulnerability * Updated TGM Plugin * Updated Layer Slider , Revolution Slider and Responsive Styled Google Maps * Included Envato Toolkit
2014.04.25 – version 3.6
* Now compatible with WordPress 3.9 * Includes updated versions of Layer and Revolution Sliders * Fixed menu issues
2013.12.17 – version 3.5
* We have added rich shortcode buttons to the editor * Wordpress 3.8 Compatibility
2013.11.06 – version 3.4
* Language files updated * Minor css issues fixed * Added more sociable icons
2013.10.17 – version 3.3
* Documentation updated * Updated Dummy Content * Fixed slider responsive issue
2013.9.16 – version 3.2
* Minor Tweaks.
2013.09.02 – version 3.1
* Fixed Admin Panel issues with WordPress 3.6 * Updated Documentation * Gallery Template sortable issue fixed2013.7.12 – version 3
* New Backend * Twitter Widget * Mailchimb Widget * Premium Sliders * Template page for Blog * Slider for all pages * New design for WooCommerce2013.04.27 – version 2.1.1
* Minor Tweeks2013.03.16 – version 2.1
* Added Revolution Slider * Fixed issues in Woocommerce pages. * Added new Shop Sidebar in theme.2013.03.05 – version 2.0
* Fixed issue in saving font option at backend * Fixed issue in Book now page with sidebar * Added Woocommerce
2012.11.16 – version 1.4
* Fixed the Gallery issue - Responsive Gallery preview * Fixed Globally Disable Comments on Pages checked option in the backend * Shortcode - buttons center align issue
2012.10.28 – version 1.3
* Fixed issues in "Twitter Widget". * We have added "Custom Link" option to "Sliders". * Based on users requests , we've added 1. Option to Globally disable comments on Post and page. ( @ integration menu-> post & page tab). 2. Option to Globally disable Breadcrumbs. (@ General settings -> General tab). * We have added new custom post called "Catalog" to show items in their store. * We have added tpl-catalog.php & taxonomy-item_category.php pages to show "Catalog Items". Files Added: 1.tpl-catalog.php 2.taxonomy-item_category.php 3.register_catalog_post.php 4.stickyfloat.js 5.smoothscroll.js
2012.09.28 – version 1.2
*Fixed issues in Responsive version for Android Devices.
1. Option to change the slider width & height in admin panel.
2. Enabling/Disabling "Responsive" display
3. Option to disable the slider in Responsive mode.
2012.09.26 – version 1.1
* Completely Responsive
2012.08.20 – version 1.0
* Initial Release!