CURRENT VERSION 1.5 (see Change log at the bottom of this page)
Spiced Blog – Recipes & Food WordPress Blog. Are you into blogging? Spiced Blog is a perfect solution for food bloggers, food photographers, cookbook, foodies, chef portfolio, cooking and recipes websites.
The Theme is made compatible with WPBakery (aka Visual Composer, which we think is better than Elementor), WPML, Swiper Slider and more.
Spiced Blog has full support of WP Customizer and theme options; a number of diverse premade blog post layouts (choose between right/left sidebar, full width, wide or boxed version of the page or fixed sidebar when scrolling – keep all widgets in the visual field). Built-in slider and fully integrated support of revolution slider (in case of the purchase), super speedy page load. Instagram Feed and MailChimp support, as well as easy video including from YouTube and Vimeo.
Jorgen Grotdal – a wonderful graphic artist!
All images are copyrighted to their respective owners. Images used in live preview are not included in the template.
PLEASE, NOTE! The theme is designed for free WordPress version downloaded at wordpress.org only. We do not guarantee the theme’s full compatibility with installations on Wordpress.com, due to limitations in website control and theme customization.
05.04.2018 Version 1.5 – Update
- Plugins are updated to their latest versions; - WordPress 4.9.+ support is added; - Compatibility with PHP7+ is added. - Light version of MailChimp for WP is replaced with the Full version; - Importer is moved to ThemeREX Utilities plugin.
29.10.2016 Version 1.4.1 – Update
- Dummy data installation with MailChimp is fixed;
23.05.2016 Version 1.4 – Update
- Pin It share button fixed ; - Facebook share button fixed
10.02.2016 Version 1.3 – Update
- Languages files updated
02.12.2015 Version 1.2.1 – Update
- Child theme added
30.11.2015 Version 1.2 – Update
- Color scheme updated - Demo installation fixed
09.11.2015 Version 1.1 – Update
- Added: Built-in demo data import
10.11.2015 Version 1.0 – Release