Have a gym, sport club or fitness center or are you a personal trainer? If so, this theme will fit you like a glove.
- Show the gym events in a calendar.
- Tariff table creator
- Show the gym timetables in a timetable ticker
- Show the gym trainers in a specialized trainer page.
- Show the gym activities neatly grouped together.
A gym is a special place with special needs, and for that reason it’s necessary to show your special requirements on the site easily and beautifully.
Fitness and sport fans will benefit from the easy setup and seamless integration of the colors with your corporate colors and logos.
Other Features includes
The theme adapts accross devices.
Layerslider is included in the theme allowing you full control over your slideshows. Now you can control your slideshows “Like a BOSS”.
Available in any color
Set the colors with a color picker for full control and compliance with your color scheme.
Easy peazy timetables
Our Timetable manager will let you set timetables and excersize rosters with ease. for unlimited activities and will enable you to link to the trainers of that activities
09 September 2014 version 1.4
- ADD – Support for WordPress 4.0
- Add -Layerslider update.
18 April version 1.3.1
- ADD – Support for WordPRess 3.9
- Add – better handling for the timeticker funciton.
28 Sept 2013 version 1.1
- ADD – Woocommerce support and woocommerce sidebar support
- ADD – Page template with activities activated.
- ADD – Page template with feedback activated.
- ADD – Page template with activities and feedback
- FIX – Bugfix for the activities & tariffs shortcode
- FIX – International language and character support for the timetables
- FIX – tariff creator bug, showing error when there’s no content
14 Okt 2013 version 1.2
- ADD – Show all activities together in one timetable
- ADD – Times of timetables follow the time format set in the theme options
- ADD – Improved time algorithm for drawing the timetable.
- FIX – Cirillic support translation and timetable components.
- FIX – Bugfix for “Invalid argument supplied for foreach()