Sport Trainers is a cool and edgy HTML template for a boxing, yoga and personal trainer, but it will also be very suitable for anything related to the sport industry.
First and foremost, the template features Visual Page Builder – an incredible tool to create your own, unique web pages. This template will show your clients that you are ready to work hard for your goals, which is going to be a perfect motivation for them to try and do the same! The blog and the gallery page will help you on that path and will be a perfect way to share the results of your work and the stories of your clients’ succes, as well as your own! It’s got several homepages, so you will definitely find the one that represent you the most! Also you will always keep your clients posted with the schedule of your classes and workouts by means of the corresponding pages! And you can show off your amazing professionals on the team page!
The template is powered by Twitter Bootstrap v3. Comes packed with tons of shortcodes and widgets!Has several accent schemes, light and dark versions, and boxed and wide layout variations. It literally has everyhting you need to build a highly effective sport website! Give yourself a chance to thrive! In case any help is needed, our support team is always ready to help!
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- Bootstrap 3 based
- Clean and Valid Code
- Fully Responsive
- PSD included
- Boxed and Wide Layouts
- Light and Dark versions
- Parallax Sections
- Animate everything you want
- Extremely Customizable
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Tons of Shortcodes
- Well Documented
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template
Visual Builder scripts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.
You can find a list of used images in template documentation.