SpotStack, your all-in-one solution to build a listings directory
SpotStack helps you create any kind of listings directory like Yelp, Tripadvisor or Airbnb with WordPress.
There’s never been a more complete directory platform. SpotStack includes all the important tools you need to launch and monetize your online directory.
Get started in minutesOur ready made niche directory demos & our custom built content importer plugin will get you started in minutes. So you can focus on what’s important.
Support for any listing typeGrow your directory with confidence, SpotStack provides advanced support for any type of listing. The built-in editors, allow you to create custom fields and forms for your listings.
Powered by Elementor page builder & SpotStack ElementsOur easy-to-use elements are designed to help you build a listings directory website with WordPress.
You can visually design the listings pages, drag & drop search form fields and with the help of Elementor Pro you can also customize taxonomy pages and single listing pages. So each type can have it’s own personal layout.
Advanced search formsCreating search forms is extremely easy thanks to our slick interface. You can get your search forms up and running in a matter of minutes.
Each form is powered by ajax, this means no page refresh and almost instant search results. The majority of custom fields you create can also be searched!
Front-End user dashboardSpotStack features a user-friendly dashboard for your users. Members can manage, edit and delete listings. Customize their account and control privacy settings.
GDPR ReadyYour members can request a copy of their data, request erasure of their data and even request account cancellation directly through their frontend dashboard.
Monetize your directory with WooCommerce
Create flexible listing packages, let users submit single or multiple listings. Mark listings as featured, restrict fields or setup custom expirations.
Generate recurring revenue with subscriptions
SpotStack provides an easy to use integration with WC Subscriptions allowing you to create recurring listing packages.
Convert with renewals & upgrades
Let members upgrade their listings to a higher package. An easy to use interface will guide your users through the upgrade.
Supported payment gateways
SpotStack integrates directly with WooCommerce, all the payment gateways that are compatible with WooCommerce are supported.
Claim listings functionality
Generate passive revenue, let business owners identify themselves as the owner of listings and get verified.
Supercharge your listings with reviews
Whether you are listing restaurants, hotels, products, books, movies, games, or anything else, the reviews extension can accommodate any kind of listing type.
Multiple contributions support
With the reviews extension you can accept comments and reviews at the same time. You can also limit contributions to just reviews if needed, just toggle it from the options panel.
Attributes and labels association
If your website lists more than one type of listing ( e.g: restaurants & hotels ) the review criterias are likely to be different. Each attribute and label can be associated to listing types.
Upvoting and downvoting
Determine helpful reviews. Logged in members can vote reviews and on reviews can then be sorted by most helpful first.
Administrators may choose whether or not manually approve reviews. In the WordPress dashboard a new “Reviews” panel provides and easy to use page to manage reviews.
Flagged reviews system
When enabled, you can let your members report abuses for reviews. Administrators can setup and unlimited number of reasons that your members can then select from the frontend when submitting a report.
Listings forms & custom fields
The integrated custom fields editor allows you to create an unlimited number of listing fields, you can also create multiple listing submission forms.
Unlimited listing custom fields
Create an unlimited number of custom fields and submission forms. Collect any type of data for any type of listing.
Unlimited submission forms
Multiple forms are the perfect way to host a variety of listings on your directory site.
Fields & forms permissions
Use the integrated permission tools to control who sees and can edit fields for listings.
Registration forms & profile fields
SpotStack provides multiple customizable registration forms. Add an unlimited number of custom fields to collect additional data from your members.
Unlimited user custom fields
The integrated custom fields editor allows you to create an unlimited number of user fields to collect more data from your members.
Unlimited registration forms
Multiple forms are the perfect way to differentiate users by role. Each form can have different fields.
Require users to verify their account by sending a verification link via email upon registration or manually approve users before they can login.
Moderate specific roles
In some cases you might want to moderate users that register with specific user roles only. Enable this with a simple click.
Users can privately message one another from the integrated dashboard page. Members can attach files to conversations message. You can limit, extension and size.
Through the settings panel you can decide which roles are allowed to send and receive messages.
Members can block and unblock certain users from sending messages to them.
Search engines optimized
SpotStack provides support for all json-ld schema structured data so that search engines understand your content better. Integration with Yoast SEO and Jetpack plugins is also provided.
The reports tool extension lets your members report listings & reviews with inappropriate or inaccurate content.
Page views tracking
Provide your users statistics on total views, unique visitor counts and what kind of devices are being used to view listings. This extension does not use any external services and respects your visitors’ privacy. All data tracked is stored into your database on a separate table.
Allows users to easily register and login to your website using Facebook, Twitter, Google, or LinkedIn.
Add Google’s invisible reCAPTCHA to your website and protect your site from spam registrations and logins. This addon lets you choose which forms you wish to protect, you can decide to display the recaptcha field into the registration form, login forms and password recovery form, all with just a few clicks.
With plenty of actions and filters, SpotStack is the most extendable and adaptable, listings directory platform for WordPress. Build the directory your client needs.
All required plugins includedSpotStack does not require any paid third party plugins. All required plugins are included with the purchase of the theme.
You may need to purchase third party plugins only when you need specific features:
- Recurring payments: in order to create recurring subscriptions on your directory website, you need the WooCommerce subscriptions plugin.
- Dynamic listing templates: in order to create dynamic individual templates for listings, you need the Elementor Pro plugin. To understand if you need this functionality please refer to our documentation here.
Packed with more premium features
- One click demo installer
- Unlimited listing types
- Custom fields builder for listings & users
- Built to rank with schema structured data
- Fully featured maps
- Users will never see the WordPress admin panel
- Monetization ready powered by WooCommerce.
- Advanced search & filtering
- GDPR ready forms for your members to handle their data
- Custom widgets & shortcodes
- Clustered maps support for heavily populated websites
- Multiple map markers: display icons, images or text as markers
- Business hours: Help customers make an appointment or plan their visit accordingly
- Featured listings will always be visible at the top of search results and are styled differently
- Listings moderation: approve listings submissions before going live
- Listings can display for the set number of days, then expire
- Author contact form
- Multiple taxonomies: support for an unlimited number of categories, tags and locations
- Taxonomy associations: create submission forms for specific listing types only
- Automatic notifcations: notify your users about their recently approved or expiring listings
- Social Login: let your visitors create an account or login via Google, Facebook or Twitter
- Private messages
- Use the WordPress customizer to change the colors of the theme
- Translations ready
- Multi-Criteria Reviews
- Monetize your directory with listing submission packages & subscriptions
- Allow your users to claim existing listings to verify they are the owners
- Use the Elementor page builder to customize all and every page
- Page views tracking
- Abuses reports tool
- Favourites management
- Frontend user profiles
- Typography editor
Images showcases on the live demo have been used for demo purposes only and are not included with the purchase of the theme.
All credits go to their respective owners:
30th June 2021
- Fixed: js error in console triggered when the mobile menu is not visible.
Spotstack plugin: 1.1.1
- Fixed: unable to edit listings from the frontend under certain conditions when using the review’s add-on.
- Fixed: listing post type archive called incorrectly.
SpotStack WC Paid Listings plugin: 1.0.1
- Fixed: unable to select listing forms associated to packages under certain conditions.
- Fixed: listing type associated with a form was not assigned when the above issue occured.
14th June 2021
- Added: mobile navigation menu now shows buttons configured through the WordPress customizer.
- Fixed: cleaned up code of an svg image that would cause issues on some specific hosts configurations.
Spostack plugin: 1.1.0
- Added: ability to randomize listings when displayed on the site. To enable the option, navigate to Spotstack → Listings and enable the option “Randomize listings”.
24th May 2021
- Fixed: wrongfully configured required plugin prevented demo installer to successfully complete.
Companion plugin: 1.0.1
- Updated: compatibility with latest version of Elementor API.
- Updated: main and vehicles demo packages configuration.