StarFord is a well thought-through HTML template designed for universities, schools, colleges, on-line courses and other educational establishments and courses.
Education is the most powerful tool to make a change in the world. And since everyone wants to do that, why don’t join the movement for a change? The best way to start is getting a website to promote your educational purposes. This modern template with a full-width slider and a homepage with all the necessary sections will do for any educational establishment. Besides, since this HTML template was crafted specifically for education-related business, it has got a page for courses as well as single course page. You also get a page for listing teachers, lecturers and professors. This is an amazing, modern and at the same time elegant HTML template that is going to help you spread education all over the world! This HTML template also comes in dark and light versions, as well as boxed and wide layout variations. Features fonts from Google Fonts Library and FontAwesome Icons. The template is backed by a great documentation and a well-formatted and commented code!
So no more being indecisive, make a change today! And in case you need any help with whatever it is – we’re only one click away!
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- 100+ Predefined HTML pages
- Admin Dashboard Pages
- Various Headers, Footers etc.
- Side (Left and Right) Menu
- Mega Menu
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD files included
- Fully Responsive
- Animate everything you want
- Parallax Sections
- Tons of shortcodes
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Versions
- Extremely Customizable
- Free Fonts and icons
- Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Instagram Widget
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3 as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables a dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for the main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browser’s standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for the main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- bootstrap-progressbar.min.js is used for animating Twitter Bootstrap progressbars
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in the template
- spectragram.min.js is used for Instagram feed
- jquery.countdown.min.js is used for Coming Soon page
Admin Dashboard Scripts
- http://jvectormap.com/ – Vetcor Map
- http://omnipotent.net/jquery.sparkline/ – Small Charts
- https://fullcalendar.io/ – Events calendar plugin
- http://www.daterangepicker.com/ – datepicker
- http://momentjs.com/ – Date library
- Chart.bundle.min.js is used for admin dashboard charts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.