Status is a premium WordPress theme crafted for all types of magazine, news and other blogging sites. It features a clean, flat and modern design that is also 100% responsive so it will look good on desktops and mobile devices like phones and tablets.
Do not waste time on cumbersome, hard to use and bloated blogging themes. Status was built the right way. Install the theme, select your options via the Customizer and start publishing your content. If you know and love WordPress you’ll love Status.
Color Options, Google Fonts & Live Customizer Preview
This theme makes use of the core WordPress Customizer function for all the built-in settings. From here you can adjust your main logo, menus, default layouts, site widths, custom Google fonts and of course style various sections of the theme with the color of your choice. When altering your settings you will be able to see a live preview of what it will look like before clicking the save button so you can choose to keep the adjustment or not.
Easily select your accent color via the Customizer to alter the default yellow color across the whole site! But also, select all your custom colors for the header, menu, footer, sidebar…etc.
Custom Category Colors
Built-in options in the backend allow you to use a colorpicker to define custom colors for each of your categories. This makes it easier for your visitors to see what category a post is as well as it adds a splash of color to your site to make it look unique.
Sticky Social Share
Status includes a built-in social sharing function for your blog posts that becomes sticky as you scroll down and read the post. This will keep your readers engaged and sharing your content. By default the theme supports Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest, since it’s proven that the less social sharing options you provide the more likely people are to share your content. Of course you can disable the built-in social sharing function and use your plugin of choice instead.
RTL & Translation Ready
Status is fully localized (.po/.mo files included) so you can easily translate the theme into your native language. Additionally, the Status WordPress theme includes RTL css style built-in so if your blog uses an RTL language it will look just as good.
Status Magazine WordPress Theme Features
- Responsive Theme
- Unlimited color options
- Primary and secondary accent color selection
- Topbar Menu with dropdown support
- Simple rating field to add a rating to your article with Google schema markup
- Topbar Social Links
- Main Menu with dropdown support and category color hovers
- Optional Featured Post
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 Column Layout
- Customizable Site Widths (select your site, content and sidebar widths)
- No sidebar, left sidebar or right sidebar layouts
- Custom Logo Options
- Trending Article Notice (displays on homepage by default or on single posts if breadcrumbs is not enabled)
- Support for Yoast SEO breadcrumbs
- Random Post Link
- Video, Audio, Gallery, Standard post styles
- Custom Widgets
- Popular Posts
- Posts With Thumbnails
- Mailchimp Newsletter
- Comments with Avatars
- Google Map
- Social Links (with drag/drop re-ordering)
- Customizable Blog Entry Options
- Widgetized Footer & Sidebar
- Authors Template
- Login and Register Template
- Archives Template
- Translation and RTL ready
- Schema.org and HTML5 markup
- W3C Valid Code
Total WordPress Theme
Sometimes you just need more. Total is a multipurpose WordPress theme with drag & drop functionality and hundreds of customizer settings so you can create virtually any site. So if you are looking for more then a magazine theme or need another theme for other projects be sure to check out the Total WordPress theme.