Stein is a modern, clean and easy-to-use WordPress theme for bloggers that can be perfectly suited for a wide-range type of blogs or magazines.
Built based on Tailwind CSS
Experience the whole new way of customizing the theme with Tailwind CSS. Stein is proud to be the first Envato Marketplace WordPress theme built on top of Tailwind CSS, a utility-first CSS framework that recently gains excessive popularity among web developers. No additional CSS code needed anymore, simply use the built-in utility classes to create advanced custom element styling.
Don’t have coding skills? No worries, Stein is fully integrated with WordPress Customizer, manage your homepage blocks, changing the colors & fonts and other customization right on your browser with instant Live Preview.
WordPress 5.0 & Gutenberg ready
Stein is a WordPress 5.0 ready theme, fully compatible with Gutenberg, a new and refreshing way to write and publish your content.
- Built based on Tailwind CSS
- WordPress 5.0 ready and Gutenberg optimized
- Responsive and mobile optimized
- Multiple demos and still growing: Stein, Rosenstein, and Scienstein
- Multiple header and footer layout
- Countless possible homepage variations, manage your homepage content using WordPress Live Customizer with various of blocks: Post Slider, Post Carousel, Post Tiles and many more.
- Unlimited variations of posts archive, you can choose Card or Cover post style, change the column and title size, selecting post metas to show, specifying the excerpt length and many more advanced options.
- Advanced custom post query for homepage blocks and widget.
- Pagination and load more navigation
- Sticky header and sidebar
- Dark and light color modes
- Beautiful mega menu
- Smart navigation menus, when a menu item is overflowed its menu container the item will be moved to a sub menu.
- Post views counter
- MailChimp newsletter sign up form
- Instagram feed widget
- About widget
- Google fonts
- Translation ready
- Free updates
v1.3.3 – 6 September 2019
- Fix: Promo boxes are not properly linked to the defined URL.
- Fix: Mega menu that shows empty content when no categories selected.
v1.3.2 – 16 August 2019
- Fix: Button and separator blocks.
v1.3.1 – 15 August 2019
- Fix: Post tiles conditional limit.
v1.3 – 25 July 2019
- New: Individual category page header image.
- New: Ability to select which categories to show in the mega menu.
v1.2 – 12 July 2019
- New: Mega menu.
- New: Dropdown menu color mode.
- New: Options to set average read words per minute.
- New: Options to change post author meta label.
- New: Options to change single post navigation label.
- Fix: Only show menu label colors field if label has a value.
v1.1 – 10 July 2019
- New: Code quality, Stein is now follows WordPress Coding Standard. Validated with WPCS for PHP_CodeSniffer.
- Fix: Incorrect demo import configuration.
v1.0 – 5 July 2019
- Initial release
Thanks for stopping by!
Feel free to contact us with any questions or feedback through the contact form on our profile page or simply leave a comment here.
If you love Stein and enjoy using it, please don’t forget to leave a five stars rating via your downloads page. Cheerio!