This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
First of all, great job on the Karma theme. I purchased Karma around this time last year and have nothing but praise for your team and from my client The training videos and the layered PSDs you provide are hard to find from other theme builders. Thank you for those also.
Now I need to build an upscale men’s apparel site. 66% is directed to attracting local walk-in traffic, 33% to online shopping. Questions:
1. Can the View Cart link be easily displayed on non-woo pages (i.e., on every page)?
2. Can the Gallery thumbnails be active links to woo category pages and other static pages? Or, can the lightbox pop-up contain a link to woo/static pages?
I have a php developer to help me, just want to ask what might be easy and what might be hard.
Many thanks for taking your business so very seriously.
Thank you so much for your kind words my friend – we really appreciate it.
As per your questions:
1. Yes you can indeed add shopping cart to multiple pages. WooCommerce comes with a shopping cart widget as well as variety of other custom widgets. These widgets can be easily dropped into any ‘sidebar region’ throughout your site.
You can also “hard code” this functionality into your page templates. Here is the WooCommerce docs which provides a bunch of info useful to your developer: http://wcdocs.woothemes.com/category/snippets/page/2/
2. Yes you can indeed setup your gallery items to link to pre-existing WooCommerce pages.
Hope this is helpful my friend.
This theme keeps updating, great job! This is why i bought this theme
You Rock! Thank you for letting us serve you.
Sterling looks really good! I am trying to look at the “live preview” of this wp theme but it is not displaying correctly for some reason.
I’d like to take a look at this theme demo to see whether it might be suitable for a client website, so any help you can provide would be great.
Thanks so much for your interest in Sterling.
We very sorry but are unable to replicate that error on our end. We’ve just tested in the browsers you’ve listed things are rendering nicely for us.
Perhaps you can try to access the live demo site directly?: http://themes.truethemes.net/Sterling/
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
Thanks, the link that you list here works great!
Thanks for the great theme! It is so easy to work with! I’m having a problem when I upload my featured image, the image isn’t resized automatically to fit within the size of the box for the featured image. The image looks extra large, and the words of my post cover the image. What should I do about this? I think I missed a setting somewhere. Thank you!
We’re very happy to assist you my friend.
All of our Product Support is conducted via our TrueThemes HelpDesk.
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure HelpDesk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
TrueThemes HelpDesk | Training Videos | KnowledgeBase
Thanks so much
Thank you, and thanks for the quick response! I cant tell you how happy I am with this theme! I tried two others that didn’t work for me before I found yours, and I’m so delighted with how it works. The videos you provide with the theme are outstanding! I’ll see you at your HelpDesk!
Your theme is working great with the exception of one item that cannot be read across all browsers: the vertical tabs. Here is a screenshot of the vertical tabs not functioning or displaying properly: http://imm.io/S1Xw
This was taken on a mac using Firefox. The vertical tabs also do not display properly on Internet Explorer or Safari while on a Mac or PC.
Thank You in advance for your help with this matter.
The vertical tabs are rendering nicely on our end so it could be perhaps caused by another item on your website.
We’re very happy to look into this further and assist you.
Brilliant theme. Brilliant support team. You really can’t go wrong here. Great value!!
How can we show recent work (3-4 images) from Gallery page on Home page?
I am interested in your theme, looks great and also the comments you receive!
I have one question: the gallery is the same for the whole website or can each page have a different gallery? I want to rent rooms so I was wondering if I can have a gallery in the page describing each room.
Also, just to double check, I can easyly install WPML, right?
Thank you so much for your interest in Sterling.
In response to your questions:
1. The Gallery page is the same for the whole website so unfortunately cannot have different gallery on each page.
2. Yes Sterling is fully ready for WPML and has been certified by the WPML Team.
Hope this is helpful my friend. Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
Two questions: When I change the demo sliders to add my own text, image and names the slider does not auto-play. How can I fix that?
and when I upgraded to the latest version, the layer slider plugin does not install, but the other does. Do I need to reinstall the update again?
We’re very happy to have a closer look at your website and help you resolve.
I have got a problem theme. Your demo’s view menu font is good; but i load to theme my host, and font is bad.
Where is the problem ?
Thank you for another great update
Excellent theme and well documented. One feature that’s missing: sticky menu? Would love to see that one in a future update
Thanks so much my friend. We’ll definitely consider a sticky menu for future update.
Before you activate the theme make sure that you do not use the Caution: contact form of Jetpack or, if you do, deactivate that plugin. Otherwise you end up with a blank screen and cannot even access your wordpress admin area.
Regarding the response time of customer support, this is lousy (compared to, for example, Parallelus). Even 4 hours after I posted some critical questions, no response.
On the positive side: video tutorial.
Overall, 3 stars out of 5.
Truly sorry you are not pleased with our support services. We respond to all question in the order in which they were received and we do our best to answer all questions as quickly as possible.
Please let us know if there’s anything else you need.
Cheers my friend
Great template. Thanks for designing it. I was wondering how I could remove the icon for rss url? If I leave it blank, it still shows in the widget. Is there a function to disable it showing? Thanks. G
I have a question before I purchase ( please ) if I could:
Can you easily add a phone number to the header to select? This is important to my project / for smart phones etc.
Thanks for your help. I really LOVE this theme and have been through about 100 today looking for the “right”one for this job. Great work.
Thanks so much for your interest in Sterling
Adding a phone number to the header of your website will indeed be a very simple process.
The “top-left” and “top-right” areas are powered by Wordpress Widgets. Adding a phone number will simply involve dragging in the Text Widget and plugging in your phone number. That’s all.
Awesome! Already have it set up.
I updated theme to 2.1.1 for my client and slider started to randomize slides. All settings are set as false for it, in html source i can see that slides order is correct. I have 4 more pages to update and now I’m afraid to do it.
Do you have any idea what might be the reason.
We’re not experiencing this issue on our end but we’re very happy to take a closer look and help you to resolve.
Love this amazing theme. Great job.
I really want to buy this theme but was wondering:
The theme will be in Norwegian and Russian. Is that possible with this multilingual theme? And is it possible to put two little flags up in the corner to easily change between the languages?
Anyone managed to make the Revolution Slider to work with this theme? Because I can’t find a way to do it. I know it has Layer Slider but I like Revolution more.
We got few questions here about your themes :
1. What is the main differences between Sterling and Karma ?
2. If we are planning to build a large site which emphasize on loading speed, what is your recommendation? Sterling or Karma ?
3. Which theme that more compatible with BuddyPress ?
4. Which theme that more compatible with Wp MultiSite ?
5. If you don’t mind, we’d like to know how many members do you have in your team currently that handle support, maintenance and updates ?
6. In the future, will Truethemes commited in maintaining Karma and Sterling themes’ compatibilty with WooCommerce plugin? (As we know that plugin is keep growing and developed so fast..)
Thanks so much for your interest in our themes.
1. Both themes are built very similarly. The primary differences really come down to the overall design of the 2 themes.
2. Both themes are built with large scale websites in mind. Sterling is a newer theme so the code is slightly more better and more optimized. (live and learn, right?
3. Neither theme is a BuddyPress theme at this time. Since BuddyPress is such a robust system, themes generally need to be built with specific BuddyPress functionality in place. We may indeed include full BuddyPress compatibility in the future.
4. Both themes are fully compatible with Multisite.
5. Sure thing. We have 3 core team members that at TrueThemes work full time. We also have 2 freelance contractors that we work with quite frequently.
6. Yes absolutely. We will continue to update and optimize our themes for life. We are not one of those companies to release hundreds of low quality themes. Instead we only have a few themes that we continue to optimize and build and make absolutely super-awesome
I hope this information is helpful my friend/.
Thanks, TrueThemes for your reply..
Err, guess we need to hire coders to make this theme BuddyPress friendly..
Are Sterling and Karma’s scripts well-commented ?
Yes. All code is very organized and well-commented.
Please just let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help.
I purchased the item and it is great. Thank you.
I wish to display the portfolio items as shown in the gallery page http://www.pixels.net.nz/portfolio#.
However, I would like to display the enlarged image and then provide a link to take the user to an external link.
At present, I am unable to set up an external link from the gallery images.
Is there a way to make it possible?
Thanks for your time.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
Power Elite Author