Storymag is a clean reader friendly, content focus theme for ghost blogging platform. It’s a masonry style theme. This theme is 100% responsive which means it will fit in various device of different size. Using Storymag theme you can transform your regular ghost blog into a eye soothing web appearance. It is not only beautiful but also nice user experience for your audience. This theme is multi-user ready so you can setup a multi-user blog or journal with no extra effort. Storymag is suitable for any kind of personal or travel, hobby, tutorial blog. You can also use this theme for online journal, magazine or company blog.
Installing and customizing this theme is very easy. All required information are provided in documentation.
- Ready for latest version of Ghost 2.14.x
- Clean and clutter free modern design.
- Masonry style layout
- Minimal and reader friendly. No unnecessary element used.
- 100% responsive.
- Fast page loading, takes less than a second See actual page speed result.
- Translation Ready theme. Translate into any language.
- Supports image logo. In live demo no image used to show how it looks by default using site title text.
- Supports the new Koenig editor’s image card, embed card, gallery card and all other feature
- Previous and next post link in single post view.
- Supports inbuilt navigation system.
- Blog description under the logo.
- Tag image and tag description.
- Author cover image, avater, bio and social links.
- Author archive and tag archive custom page template.
- Widgetize Footer.
- You can add, remove or reorder widgets in footer.
- Multi author support. See this post.
- Search functionality.
- Responsive youtube, vimeo, soundcloud, mixcloud.
- Beautiful Code Highlight.
- Static pages.
- Author page. Shows all post by selected author.
- Tag page. Shows all post which has selected tag.
- Custom error page.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility Chrome, FireFox, Safari, IE9, IE10, IE11, EDGE
- Comment with disqus
- Post sharing on social media.
- Supports Ghost’s inbuilt subscribers feature.
- Google font.
- Font Awesome icons.
- Well commented and well structured coding
- SCSS (CSS) file included, Easily achieve any color (has detailed documentation).
- Valid HTML5 coding.
Attributions & Credits
All Images in the live demo are form unsplash.comImages Used only for preview purpose. Images are not included in main download.
For any help regarding this theme, please feel free to contact me through my profile page and I will be glad to offer support.
If you like this theme then please don’t forget to rate it at your download page.
V 1.5.0 - 28th January, 2019 =================== [ * ] - Theme now supports and uses Ghost content API version 2 [ * ] - Replaced GhostHunter with Fuse and rewrite Search function. Now We need to set an API key ( please see the "API key for search function" in the documentation ). [ * ] - emoved deprecated @blog helpers and added @site helpers in place of those. [ * ] - Fixed issue, custom author archive was not showing authors list after updating API. Removed users endpoint from old API and using new authors endpoint from new API
V 1.4.0 - 1st September, 2018 =================== [ + ] - Added CSS and JS for new gallery card support. [ * ] - Fixed image card display in small screen.
V 1.3.1 - 30th August, 2018 =================== [ + ] - Added missing translation strings. [ * ] - Fixed small css issue in previous and nest post link.
V 1.3.0 - 22nd August, 2018 =================== [ * ] - Upgraded the theme to use with Ghost 2.0.0 and above. For older ghost version please use older version of the theme. [ - ] - Removed cover-author.hbs file from partials folder. Added code of those file to author.hbs file. [ * ] - Changed author helper in author.hbs to make it compatible with Ghost 2.0.0 [ * ] -Refactored theme's css. Now the screen.css is in a different file. This is done because ghost 2.0 need to detect .kg-width-wide and .kg-width-full clss class. [ * ] - Fixed wide and full width image card css for ghost 2.0 [ + ] - Added keyword "ghost-theme" in package.json file [ * ] - Made some changes in gulpfile.js. It was needed for css file refactoring. [ - ] - Removed some dev dependency which is no longer required.
V 1.2.0 - 2nd August, 2018 =================== [ * ] - Updated the CSS class for Koenig Editor's Image Cards.
V 1.1.0 - 16th June, 2018 =================== [ + ] - Added support to Koenig editor's embed card. [ + ] - Added support to Koenig editor's wide and full image size. [ * ] - optimized css loding for hight page speed. [ * ] - Tested with ghost version 1.24.4
V 1.0.0 - 8th June, 2018 ================== [ + ] - Initial release