How can I add an attachment button to the contact page so someone can send an attachment with their email?
You can try to use some forms plugin, maybe Contact7.
I am very satisfied to have buying the strata theme but I have problems importing the demo content with one-click import module and i need your help.
i imported widgets and options without problems but i could not correctly imported the content (with or without images). The progress bar is always 0%.
What can i do? Is there another way to import the demo content?
Thanks in advance.
we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase.
please submit a ticket to http://qode.ticksy.com/ with link to your site and temporary WP admin access and our support stuff will take a closer look.
Hi guys. This is a great theme, very clean and pure. I would like to know if there is a way to get the same demo content that you actually have. I like it a lot and I would like to get that demo content to later modify. Thanks for the help,
thanks for your nice words, we are glad that you like it.
Our theme comes with demo content included, you just need to import it. You can do that with our one click import on Qode Options -> Qode Import page. Just select All from the select box, check Import attachments and you are good to go.
Is it compatible with qTranslate too? THANKS!
it should work with qTranslate with no problem. Our customers have used our themes with this plugin and we have never had an issue with it.
uhm, anywhere i can see a screenshot of the VC shortcode blocks as it looks in the editor?
Are you asking for this: http://screencast.com/t/88SUWmjK ?
yes, thanks, i got the wp login details too, gonna check it.
You are welcome
Hello. Is there a way to install the demo content/layouts like we can with other themes? Thanks in advance.
Of course There is one-click import and also there is importer plugin as alternative. Please submit ticket to http://qode.ticksy.com/ and include WP admin access so we can help you with import Please post ticket ID here.
Thank you. Ticket #173185. Really appreciate the quick response.
Hey, replied with question Please let me know here when you reply back
Hi again great theme, I would like to be able to have my clients attach a file when they send an email on the contact page, can i do that? Also I would like to hyperlink and email address on the contact form how can i do that? Thank you.
You will need to install some forms plugin. You can try Contact7 plugin.
WPBakery Visual Composer is not update in my site so what can i do for that?
We need to test new version first and check if there are any compatibility issues. As soon we are done with that, we will provide update.
But I have face some problem for that can you help me please?
Did you already upgrade VC? If yes, please restore it to previous version until we finish testing.
Where it is?
You can find it in /strata/plugins folder.
Update your theme please ! Its been over two weeks.
Update is already scheduled for later today.
Hi, where do I make the images in the slider responsive?
Currently they are being cropped according to screen size.
Slider is already responsive, but it might require more responsive stages for different screen sizes. We can review your problem if you submit ticket to http://qode.ticksy.com/ and attach screenshot of your problem.
Thanks. What’s your ticket ID?
Thanks. Just assigned it to support stuff.
When I see the live preview on my mobile, it is not a responsive theme! It just shows as a normal website (which is not responsive)
What am I doing wrong?
I was on the verge of buying this theme when I can across this issue. Please let me know so that I can make a decision.
Please close ThemeForest frame at the top or access demo site directly: http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/strata/.
Do you have a changelog of the updates?
Yes Check bottom of this page: http://themeforest.net/item/strata-professional-multipurpose-theme/6808409
Hehe… You just added that right:d Thanks…
Any news on the reviewed backend???
Yeah Just updated it.
Not yet regarding backend, it’s a process and we are doing it carefully.
How is the progress on the backend update?
It’s moving but as it has many changes, I am not yet sure it will be applied to existing themes. We still need to solve some issues and decide final direction.
I got the message: The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Just unzip that zip file and locate strata.zip inside, that’s actual theme file
yeah – stupid me
No worries, it’s common mistake
I’m a bit new with Wordpress, but this theme is amazing and I managed to have a simple website with all the example content.
Problem is that the “smiley wordpress face” appears every time I access to a link of the menu (if I refresh, then appears the page).
I have read about it and change the style.css and use also a plugin but it remains.
Is it a problem of the theme? Any solution?
Thanks in advanace
Please try to deactivate JetPack plugin. Jetpack can have problem with memory settings of the server. Please let me know if that helped.
Got it! Solved. Many thanks for such quick response!
I Cannot find a way to add a new element to share button, like for instance, sharing into Flipboard or just email.
Is there any way I can add some string/parameters to include new options?
Unfortunately, other options are not implemented, as this is our custom share working good with ajax animations between pages.
After I installed the demo content, the site become messy and some of the image doesn’t really show up. Any idea?
I figured out the issue.
But I just wonder how come some of the images is missing?
Please submit ticket to http://qode.ticksy.com/ and include WP admin access so we can take a look. Please post ticket ID here.
So I noticed the theme has been updated to address some small bugs, but that is all I really needed to convince me to go with this theme! This is a stunner of a theme! Overall, AMAZING!
BUT I do have the below concerns/observations/questions:
1) Is there an issue with the demo content importing correctly? I have noticed a number of comments by users who report demo content did not import correctly (missing images, css stylesheets not linking correctly, etc.) Is this an issue that will eventually be addressed in an upcoming version release since so many users are reporting it and then all having to file support tickets?
I do make substantial changes to themes I purchase for projects and frankly, I would prefer not having to give someone access (support person or anyone other than the client’s admin) to the theme just to get demo content imported correctly.
And I guess while on the topic of demo content, given the number of users having this problem and after viewing the the source code on some of their website links they posted, it seems after importing demo content the elements users are reporting as missing/not displaying right are actually demo content linking back to external site (some images, linking back to qodeinteractive.com…) based on what I can tell. Is this an error/oversight, or is it a requirement to source and backlink content sources in order to have demo content show properly? (I am referring to after importing demo content. It is understood that the import itself requires sourcing from external source).
Given the competitive landscape of the business, I am not so sure having links back to the theme maker is the best strategy as it makes it fairly easy for competitors to find theme source and buy the same theme for their next project. And while this works out great for Qode (haha), it might not work out so great for web designers/developers/theme customizers. Just a thought.
2) Just to be certain, when I buy this theme, will it require back-links to your site (whether JS, css, images, whatever) in order to have ALL the demo content show correctly?
3) Also, and to the same point, can the theme folder be renamed (for security and competitive reasons) as most other wp themes allow, or will this also break the demo content from displaying correctly?
Anyway, I hope the comments of users reporting the broken/missing demo content is just an oversight and not a internal practice because this truly is a brilliant theme.
** Suggestion: If not all portions are included, is there a packet that can be downloaded with the missing code/elements as to bypass having to file support tickets requesting the missing demo elements? I ask because it would be a HUGE time-saver to start off with a full working demo (the same as the demo on here), and then take off anything not needed, and swap out images, text, etc to relevant content. Time is always of the essence
4) I noticed the main menu items are highlighted when they are active, is there an easy on/off option that can turn on active highlighting on submenu items as well?
If not, I assume this can be easily implemented with a simple .active submenu class custom css insert? (It would be nice to include with the next update as a default setting).
5) Is it possible to remove the side menu toggle switch for desktop viewports, but still have it available for mobile device and smaller viewports?
6) This point I already mentioned in previous comment, but just restating since I’m listing some items here. There seems to be some lagging on some of the pages – including with hover effects (such as those on the “image hover” page when hovering over the process step icons – it takes a while for the icon to change color). There also seems to be some choppiness in the scrolling on various pages when scrolling up and down.
I know this is a new theme, and just like all WONDERFULLY GREAT THEMES there will be some fine tuning to be done as time goes on, but just wanting to make sure these items are on the radar to be addressed in an upcoming release.
Anyway, OVER ALL this is great theme! I will likely be purchasing upon receiving answers to the above!
NICE THEME! Great work, once again!
PS – sorry about the book i wrote. I type fast (a natural born coder), so sometimes don’t realize just how much I’ve typed until it’s published. SORRY! Love you guys!!
Sorry for late reply. Thank you for interest in our theme
1) Our theme comes with one-click import. Issue can happen only if server has small execution timeout limit, which can be easily fixed by contacting hosting or editing php.ini file. As this is demo content, some images are referenced to our server. Some customers continued to use those images, which is only their decision and might be also issue with licensing. It was not meant to be that way, but to show demo content and replace all images. That being said, if you do all of that carefully, you will be fine
2) Back-links are only related to demo images in some cases, nothing else. You should just upload your images and reference them
3) You can rename themes folder and even replace screenshot used in WP admin
4) Yes, I think this can be implemented easily
5) Yes, there is setting for that
6) If you are talking about lagging on chrome, I think we found solution for that and we are testing it right now
No worries at all Thank you very much
This theme looks great. I have been looking at the Infographer you guys made aswell. However I can see that this has a page builder which is a must and Infographer doesn’t have that.
1. Does this them have the same infographs as the Infograper themes?
2. Does it have the option to make the same menu, as in a topmenu and a pagemenu like the Infographer? Like this page, where the pagemenu is located beneath the Slider and gets dragged down like here: http://themeforest.net/item/infographer-multipurpose-infographic-theme/full_screen_preview/5027304
1. Yes, our Strata theme has all infographic elements as Infographer theme. Here is the page on our theme demo site that show this elements:
2. Yes, you can see the example of section menu on this page:
Thanks for the reply
The smooth scrolling seems very choppy on this page with parallex http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/strata/about-our-company/ both in IE and Chrome. When I compare it to your River theme, which is much more smooth.
What’s the difference between the themes? Should I just get the River theme instead or does it not have the same options as the newer Strata theme?
Strata is much more advanced theme than River and has more options. We are also releasing new theme in day or two and I think we fixed Chrome issues there. You can wait and also check that theme, I think you might like it a lot
I´m waiting Hows it coming along?
We submitted new theme on Friday, but it’s not reviewed yet and we are also waiting for it I hope ThemeForest reviews it today
Hi do you know that when viewing your website on mobile, you can’t go to sub menu in the top menu system? Basically you can’t navigate around the website when viewing on mobile because you can’t view the 2nd category.
you can open second level navigation on mobile navigation by clicking on arrow element on the right of each menu item. Please take a look at the screenshot:
Our themes are tested on multiple devices so this shouldn’t be an issue.
I have a Pre-Sale Question:
Have your theme posibility to change the skin and buid a website with dark skin, in example?
Thank you for interest in our theme
Our theme is highly customizable and you can manage all colors and create dark layout
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work