Stretch is a finely crafted theme for Ghost – An Open source blogging platform. Along with a full screen cover image that will introduce your blog to the world in style the theme also offers featured image and video support.
- Now supports Ghost 0.5 with Multi-Author Support
- Detailed Documentation provided within the theme package
- Responsive Layout – This is a responsive theme, able to adapt its layout to the screen size of your visitors. (try resizing the screen and see for yourself).
- Fullscreen cover – The theme features a full screen introduction on the home page. You can also add a background image that automatically stretches to the users screen.
- Imageless design – Absence of a single image and use of font icons allows the theme to display brilliantly even on high resolution devices.
- Featured Media – Set featured image of video for your posts by simply adding the iframe code of image link at the very beginning of the post.
- Disqus Commenting System – With pre-integrated Disqus commenting system, to enable commenting on your blog, all you have to do is signup with Disqus.com and add your site sub domain in the theme file.
- LESS files included – Are you are front-end designer? With bundled .LESS files, you can now change the entire look and feel of the theme by modifying just few lines of code.
If you like our theme, please don’t forget to rate it
Some awesome sites using this theme
- Images shown in the demo are not included in the theme
- Disqus commenting system & Google Analytics code is included in the theme but requires modification which is explained in the documentation
Want to Learn More about Ghost App
Get New Theme Releases, Sneak Peeks & Updates by Email!
Want more themes like this? Sign up to the Themeist.com newsletter and we’ll keep you up-to-date with sneak peeks, updates, release dates and early demo access – nice! Sign up for the newsletter over here
SupportSupport for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions