22 NOV 2017 – A THEME UPDATE IS FORTHCOMING IN THE NEXT 7-10 DAYS.
STRIKING MULTIFLEX VERSION 22.214.171.124 RELEASED – 2 JULY 2017!
We are WP 4.9 COMPATIBLE, WOOCOMMERCE 3.2.5+ COMPATIBLE & HAVE LATEST REV SLIDER V5 SERIES INTEGRATED INTO OUR THEME!
PHP 7.0.26 & PHP 7.1.12 COMPLIANT!
WPML Approved theme and we have extra wpml related functionality!
We have released Version 126.96.36.199 via our update api and all theme owners can use the theme internal update function to update to the latest build. It is also available for you to download from Envato and you can download the full theme package containing build 188.8.131.52 by way of your account.
This release as for maintenance… the full changelog can be found at:
Striking MultiFlex Ver 184.108.40.206 Release Thread.
Please note that this build Ver 220.127.116.11 is optimized for WP 4.8+ We do not recommend using older WordPress version as the WP core has changed significantly in recent versions plus they have patched many security vulnerabilities.
WooCommerce Plugin – For the benefit of proof of compatibility we have added a Woo based store to our demo site – MultiFlex 18.104.22.168 and WooCommerce 3.1.0. Striking MultiFlex has specific woo related customization settings in its core theme options which are viewable on the demo site. Striking MultiFlex includes an full set of installable woo demo content by way of our native one-touch demo content installer,
WPML – we are an approved WPML compatible theme. Thousands of multilingual sites have been built with Striking MultiFlex and we are also 100% RTL compatible with full css built into our theme to allow every function of the theme to work in RTL languages.
Striking MultiFlex includes an easy “One Touch” demo content install function with the 2 different sets of demo content available for installation, as well as a complete custom Revolution Slider demo package!
STRIKING MULTIFLEX SITES!
Here is a very small sample of Striking MultiFlex Sites -> typically theme developers love to show off what they have built, but we feel it far more important to provide you examples of what you can build – some sites are from DIY’s and others by web professionals, with a wide variety of theme features in use, as well as many different plugins. Some are blogs, others commercial sites or ecommerce, and others creative oriented – whatever the purpose, Striking MultiFlex can be used to create a smart looking professional site irrespective of your skill level:
- http://wpeventsplus.com (Codecanyon Elite Plugin Builder)
- http://www.p4pictures.com (Photography Training and Tech Blog)
- http://cimecareddu.it (Manufacturing Business + WPML (6 languages))
- http://www.alpenverein-lindau.de (German Alpine Association + EventOn Plugin
- http://www.ftkny.com (education)
- https://www.professionalcvexperts.co.uk (services)
- http://elktonvabusiness.com/ (Business Directory)
- http://www.lepsons.com (automotive specialty)
- http://amandalynnphoto.com (prof photography – using the landingpage template)
- http://soyaoilcoatings.com (manufacturing/chemicals)
- http://bicinlanga.com (Tourism + WPML (2 languages))
- http://www.cranworthmedical.co.uk (mobile app for medical)
- http://buyana.co.za (financial)
- http://dedreckoning.com (retail – wine)
- http://www.arrivekauai.com (travel)
- http://marges.com (retail)
- http://journeyspet.com (veterinarian)
- http://www.raaymakers-autos.nl (automotive retail)
- http://http://funtale.ru (Russian blog)
- http://lineaintima.com (retail)
- http://altereafilmes.com.br (audio/video production)
- http://www.enovativegroup.com (heat pump manufacturing)
- http://cmexmedia.org (trade association)
- http://virtude-ag.com (photography/rainforest protection Brazil)
- http://lafranceaulimbourg.nl (spirits retail – woocommerce)
- http://www.crichbaptist.org (religious – church)
- http://thecriesofachild.org (charity Site)
- http://heart3.me (photography)
- http://whitefencebandb.com (hospitality – bed & breakfast)
- http://www.geminitkd.co.uk (martial arts association – Woocommerce)
- http://www.emsrepair.com (automotive – truck repair)
- http://stelladatingcoach.com (service)
- http://bobbrancoauthor.com (publishing)
- http://www.andamare.com (leisure/travel blog)
- http://cigzululand.co.za (insurance)
- http://www.flightsofdelight.com (lifestyle blog)
- http://www.papaspizza.net (retail – pizza)
- http://www.realasiamyu.com (blog – japan
- http://www.ihc-ml.de (sport association – inline skating Germany)
- http://www.illuminart.ca (woocommerce)
- http://pimpshaker.de <music – band website)
- http://parkstreetbaptist.com (religious – church)
- http://mongoosemanor.co.za (travel – accomodation)
To read the comments from real users, and see the plugins in use in each site (between the above sites there are over a 200 different plugins in use) please go to the following thread:
on our support forum.
FAMOUS THEME SUPPORT!
A familiar comment in many testimonials is the great Striking support. The Striking Team was one of the Themeforest pioneers in creating a separate dedicated support forum for usage questions and gathering of Striking users for trading customization ideas. Our support ethic is so good that it has been written up in 3rd party blog sites that discuss WP themes as a model of how to conduct support properly (Striking has itself received many positive independent reviews since its introduction in 2010).
Questions are answered daily on the Striking forum by our support team members. The support forum also has thousands of custom code snippets posted with solutions for almost any customization situation you are likely to encounter. Its the perfect place for a newbie to get their feet wet on customizing, and experts to find unusual solutions for that tweak they desire.
Please register on the support forum using your Themeforest name. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE support here in the Striking comments thread – that is only for prospective purchaser questions and all other questions will be redirected to the support forum found at this link:
Also Follow me on Twitter to get theme updates and more…
STRIKING MULTIFLEX FEATURES
Striking MulitFlex is an extremely powerful and flexible wordpress theme featuring a heavy duty framework that can scale for large sites and web requirements. It features true WP Multisite capability, is a WPML approved theme, and features customization for Woo Commerce plugin integration. 19,000+ Themeforest purchasers tell us it is the most feature laden and customizable theme they have ever used. We invite you to view the demo, to see for yourself why it is the best solution to your web design needs.
Striking is a true multipurpose theme, and can be used for site types ranging from photography to gaming, automotive and real estate, blog, portfolio, ecommercie and colleges and universities for their websites! The theme is highly flexible, and endlessly customizable.
The theme is extremely plugin friendly and a partial list of compatible plugins can be found at: http://kaptinlin.com/support/discussion/9024/need-to-know-about-your-responsive-sites-for-our-new-showcase and our collection below indicates some premium plugins available from CodeCanyon that are popular with our userbase.
Theme updatesStriking has had over 10 updates for feature additions and wordpress core matching since inception in 2010. When WP updates, Striking updates. No worrying about buying a theme that gets abandoned or left behind after 6 months. We listen to theme feedback and where practical and feasible have added many customer requested features.
Prior Updates for 2014-2015Please visit the support forum category on Update. Over time hundreds of new features and tweaks have been introduced to the theme:
Striking MultiFlex Releases
- Piecemaker by Bj?rn Crüger
- jQuery by John Resig
- jQuery ColorBox by Jack Moore
- jQuery gmap plugin by Cedric Kastner
- jQuery Kwicks plugin by Jeremy Martin
- jQuery Easing plugin by George McGinley Smith
- jQuery Nivo Slider plugin by Gilbert Pellegrom
- jQuery Quicksand plugin by Jacek Galanciak
- jQuery SWFObject plugin by Jonathan Neal
- jQuery Tools plugin by Tero Piirainen
- jQuery Tweet plugin by seaofclouds
- jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2 by Dynamic Drive
- iPhone-style Checkboxes jQuery plugin by Thomas Reynolds
- ZeroClipboard by Joseph Huckaby
- DD_belatedPNG by Drew Diller
- mColorPicker by Meta100
- cufon by Simo Kinnunen
- html5doctor.com Reset Stylesheet by Richard Clark
- TimThumb script by Tim McDaniels, Darren Hoyt, Ben Gillbanks
- Breadcrumbs Plus Plugin by Luis Alberto Ochoa
- WP-PageNavi Plugin by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
- The Ultimate Free Web Designer’s Icon Set by Vitaly Friedman
- Social Network Icon Pack by Komodo Media, Rogie King
- User Interface Design Framework by Webalys
- flickr creative commons library pictures by ajari, aussiegall, hamed, nattu, visualpanic, xjrlokix
- Aaargh by Tup Wanders
- Andika Basic by SIL International
- Aurulent Sans by Stephen G. Hartke
- Blokletters by LeFly
- Candela by La Tipomatika
- Chelsea by Dieter Steffmann
- ChunkFive by The League of Moveable Type
- Cicle by La Tipomatika
- Colaborate by Ralph Oliver du Carrois
- Daniel by Daniel Midgley
- Droid Serif by Google Android
- Hattori Hanzo by Roman Shamin
- Imperator by Paul Lloyd
- Liberation Sans byRed Hat
- Nobile by Vernon Adams
- Oregon LDO by Luke Owens
- PT Sans by Paratype
- Quicksand by Andrew Paglinawan
- Segan by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luna by Carolina Mejia Villegas