We are WordPress 5.5 COMPATIBLE, WOOCOMMERCE 4.3+ COMPATIBLE & HAVE LATEST REV SLIDER V6 SERIES INTEGRATED INTO OUR THEME!
100% COMPATIBLE WITH THE LATEST STABLE PHP 7.4!
WPML Approved theme and we have extra wpml related functionality!
Thank you to all our loyal users. Please check your dashboards during the day August 11, 2020 as we will be releasing Striking MultiFlex 2.0. The purpose of the release is to match compatibility with WordPress 5.5 (which has some major jquery changes) plus plugin updates, feature updates and some bug swatting.
We that you visit our Support Forum for detailed information on the release. We are fully compatible with the newest Woo release including our custom woo templates. The Changelog in the Version 2.0 Release Announcement Thread has a detailed information on all changes.
Some of you may note that the date of last update showing here at ThemeForest is from March 2019. We provide more information at our support forum on why newer updates are not available in the marketplace. However, we have pushed out many feature updates since that date – our theme has its own internal update function tied to our own api servers. We are the longest running best supported theme at Envato (10 yrs continuous support!) and all owners whether past or new should have no fears about the theme being dormant.
WooCommerce Plugin – For the benefit of proof of compatibility we have added a Woo based store to our demo site – MultiFlex 2.0 and WooCommerce 4.3. Striking MultiFlex has man custom woo related settings in its core theme options which are viewable on the demo site. Striking MultiFlex includes an full set of installable woo demo content by way of our native one-touch demo content installer,
WPML – we are an approved WPML compatible theme. Thousands of multilingual sites have been built with Striking MultiFlex and we are also 100% RTL compatible with full css built into our theme to allow every function of the theme to work in RTL languages.
Striking MultiFlex includes an easy “One Touch” demo content install function with the 3 different sets of demo content available including Woo store content for installation, as well as a complete custom Revolution Slider demo package!
FAMOUS THEME SUPPORT!
A familiar comment in many testimonials is the great Striking support. The Striking Team was one of the Themeforest pioneers in creating a separate dedicated support forum for usage questions and gathering of Striking users for trading customization ideas. Our support ethic is so good that it has been written up in 3rd party blog sites that discuss WP themes as a model of how to conduct support properly (Striking has itself received many positive independent reviews since its introduction in 2010).
Questions are answered daily on the Striking forum by our support team members. The support forum also has thousands of custom code snippets posted with solutions for almost any customization situation you are likely to encounter. Its the perfect place for a newbie to get their feet wet on customizing, and experts to find unusual solutions for that tweak they desire.
Please register on the support forum using your Themeforest name. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT PROVIDE support here in the Striking comments thread – that is only for prospective purchaser questions and all other questions will be redirected to the support forum found at this link:
STRIKING MULTIFLEX FEATURES
Striking MulitFlex is an extremely powerful and flexible wordpress theme featuring a heavy duty framework that can scale for large sites and web requirements. It features true WP Multisite capability, is a WPML approved theme, and features customization for Woo Commerce plugin integration. 19,000+ Themeforest purchasers tell us it is the most feature laden and customizable theme they have ever used. We invite you to view the demo, to see for yourself why it is the best solution to your web design needs.
Striking is a true multipurpose theme, and can be used for site types ranging from photography to gaming, automotive and real estate, blog, portfolio, ecommercie and colleges and universities for their websites! The theme is highly flexible, and endlessly customizable.
The theme is extremely plugin friendly and our collection below indicates some premium plugins available from CodeCanyon that are popular with our userbase.
Theme updatesStriking has had over 200 updates for feature additions and wordpress core matching since inception in 2010. When WP updates, Striking updates. No worrying about buying a theme that gets abandoned or left behind after 6 months. We listen to theme feedback and where practical and feasible have added many customer requested features.
Prior UpdatesPlease visit the support forum category on Update. Over time hundreds of new features and tweaks have been introduced to the theme:
Striking MultiFlex Releases
- Piecemaker by Bj?rn Crüger
- jQuery by John Resig
- jQuery ColorBox by Jack Moore
- jQuery gmap plugin by Cedric Kastner
- jQuery Kwicks plugin by Jeremy Martin
- jQuery Easing plugin by George McGinley Smith
- jQuery Nivo Slider plugin by Gilbert Pellegrom
- jQuery Quicksand plugin by Jacek Galanciak
- jQuery SWFObject plugin by Jonathan Neal
- jQuery Tools plugin by Tero Piirainen
- jQuery Tweet plugin by seaofclouds
- jQuery Multi Level CSS Menu #2 by Dynamic Drive
- iPhone-style Checkboxes jQuery plugin by Thomas Reynolds
- ZeroClipboard by Joseph Huckaby
- DD_belatedPNG by Drew Diller
- mColorPicker by Meta100
- cufon by Simo Kinnunen
- html5doctor.com Reset Stylesheet by Richard Clark
- TimThumb script by Tim McDaniels, Darren Hoyt, Ben Gillbanks
- Breadcrumbs Plus Plugin by Luis Alberto Ochoa
- WP-PageNavi Plugin by Lester ‘GaMerZ’ Chan
- The Ultimate Free Web Designer’s Icon Set by Vitaly Friedman
- Social Network Icon Pack by Komodo Media, Rogie King
- User Interface Design Framework by Webalys
- flickr creative commons library pictures by ajari, aussiegall, hamed, nattu, visualpanic, xjrlokix
- Aaargh by Tup Wanders
- Andika Basic by SIL International
- Aurulent Sans by Stephen G. Hartke
- Blokletters by LeFly
- Candela by La Tipomatika
- Chelsea by Dieter Steffmann
- ChunkFive by The League of Moveable Type
- Cicle by La Tipomatika
- Colaborate by Ralph Oliver du Carrois
- Daniel by Daniel Midgley
- Droid Serif by Google Android
- Hattori Hanzo by Roman Shamin
- Imperator by Paul Lloyd
- Liberation Sans byRed Hat
- Nobile by Vernon Adams
- Oregon LDO by Luke Owens
- PT Sans by Paratype
- Quicksand by Andrew Paglinawan
- Segan by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luna by Carolina Mejia Villegas