Stroyka — Tools Store HTML Template, made specifically for a instruments/tools store, but also well suited for a auto parts store, electronics store, etc.
The package includes five ready-made HTML-sets with different color schemes (31 HTML-file in each): classic (yellow), black, green, blue and red. You can use any one you like.
The package also includes source files, your can use them to customize colors, font and some other settings via SASS variables. We use twig.js as a template engine for building HTML files.
- 31 HTML Files
- 100% Responsive Layout
- LTR/RTL version
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Grid / List products view
Most of the icons used in the template are in SVG format, for the rest the following fonts are used:
- Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/) – for social networks icons.
- Stroyka – custom Icon Font to display some icons in the template. It is used only in the Edge Browser to solve performance issue associated with rendering a huge amount of SVG icons.
- jQuery (https://jquery.com)
- Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com)
- SVG for Everybody (https://github.com/jonathantneal/svg4everybody)
- noUiSlider (https://github.com/leongersen/noUiSlider/)
- Owl Carousel 2 (https://github.com/OwlCarousel2/OwlCarousel2)
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.1.0 — March 15, 2019
- Added RTL version
Version 1.0.0 — February 17, 2019
- Initial Release