Stroyka — Tools Store HTML Template, made specifically for a instruments/tools store, but also well suited for a auto parts store, electronics store, etc.
NOTE: This is HTML version of the Stroyka template. Also available:
If you do not know (or are unsure) which version you need, feel free to ask using the contact form on this page.
The package includes five ready-made HTML-sets with different color schemes (37 HTML-file in each): default (yellow), black, green, blue and red. You can use any one you like.
The package also includes source files, your can use them to customize colors, font and some other settings via SASS variables. We use twig.js as a template engine for building HTML files.
If you like my template, don’t forget to rate it
- 37 HTML Files
- 100% Responsive Layout
- LTR/RTL version
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4.5.x
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Grid / List products view
- Account pages
- Off canvas filters
- Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop
- Photoswipe gallery
- Select2 integration
- Off canvas and Drop down shopping cart
- Drop down account menu
- Search suggestions
- Sticky tabs on product page
Most of the icons used in the template are in SVG format, for the rest the following fonts are used:
- Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/) – for social networks icons.
- Stroyka – custom Icon Font to display some icons in the template. It is used only in the Edge Browser to solve performance issue associated with rendering a huge amount of SVG icons.
- jQuery (https://jquery.com)
- Bootstrap (http://getbootstrap.com)
- SVG for Everybody (https://github.com/jonathantneal/svg4everybody)
- noUiSlider (https://github.com/leongersen/noUiSlider/)
- Owl Carousel 2 (https://github.com/OwlCarousel2/OwlCarousel2)
- PhotoSwipe (https://photoswipe.com/)
- Select2 (https://select2.org/)
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.14.0 — August 15, 2021
- Other: node-sass replaced with sass;
- Updated jquery form 3.5.1 to 3.6.0;
- Updated dependencies.
Version 1.13.0 — May 14, 2020
- Added: Category selector to the search;
- Added: Add to cart button to the search suggestions;
- Fixed: Color swatches are not wrapped to a new line;
- Updated: bootstrap form 4.4.1 to 4.5.0
- Updated: jquery form 3.4.1 to 3.5.1 and other dependencies.
Version 1.12.0 — March 23, 2020
- Added: Sticky tabs on product page (can be disabled);
- Added: Ability to display two columns of post cards in .block-posts (Latest News) on mobile devices;
- Added: Ability to display four columns of post cards in .block-posts (Latest News) on desktop devices;
- Added: Ability to display two columns of product cards in .block-products and .block-products-carousels on mobile devices.
Version 1.11.0 — March 7, 2020
- Added: The ability to always show the “Add to cart” button, and not only when hovering;
- Added: The ability to change the aspect ratio of the product images;
- Added: Added customization section to the documentation;
- Changed: Social links component refactored;
- Fixed: All issues related to a non-square images.
Version 1.10.0 — March 4, 2020
- Added: Order success page.
Version 1.9.0 — February 27, 2020
- Added: Order details page;
- Added: Edit address page.
Version 1.8.0 — February 15, 2020
- Updated: Now two products are displayed per row in the products list on mobile devices;
- Fixed: Incorrect display of block-products-carousel in IE;
- Fixed: Submenu width bug in IE.
Version 1.7.1 — January 25, 2020
- Fixed: Pagination z-index;
- Fixed: Same height of product cards in the block products carousel.
Version 1.7.0 — December 6, 2019
- Added: Off canvas shopping cart;
- Added: Drop down account menu;
- Added: Search suggestions;
- Updated: Alternative category filter now supports more nesting levels;
- Updated: Mobile menu moved to the end of page;
- Updated: bootstrap form 4.2.1 to 4.4.1 and other dependencies;
- Fixed: Text alignment issue in a slideshow block on mobile devices;
- Fixed: Reverse image order in PhotoSwipe gallery for RTL direction;
- Fixed: Minor CSS issues;
- Other: Now instead of black images of stubs, more friendly gray images with an image resolution printed on them are used.
Version 1.6.0 — November 1, 2019
- Added: Alternative category filter;
- Fixed: On the checkout page, prices break to a new line if they contain a space;
- Updated: Scripts moved to the end of page.
Version 1.5.0 — October 7, 2019
- Added: PhotoSwipe gallery on the product page;
- Added: Select2 integration;
- Added: Block Finder (vehicle picker) for auto parts stores;
- Added: To Top button.
Version 1.4.0 — August 16, 2019
- Added: Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop.
Version 1.3.1 — August 2, 2019
- Fixed: “Price” and “Quantity” in the drop-down cart are displayed incorrectly in the RTL version.
Version 1.3.0 — July 6, 2019
- Added: Off canvas filters on the shop page.
Version 1.2.0 — April 27, 2019
- Added: Five account pages (Dashboard, Edit Profile, Order History, Addresses, Change Password);
- Added: Empty cart page;
- Updated: RTL support;
- Fixed: Some css issues.
Version 1.1.0 — March 15, 2019
- Added: RTL version.
Version 1.0.0 — February 17, 2019
- Initial Release