NOTE: This is Nuxt.js (Vue.js) version of the Stroyka template. Also available:
If you do not know (or are unsure) which version you need, feel free to ask using the contact form on this page.
Stroyka — Tools Store Vue.js eCommerce Template, made specifically for a instruments/tools store, but also well suited for a auto parts store, electronics store, etc.
Purchased package includes:
- Vue.js files
- SCSS files
For better type inference, the template uses TypeScript as its primary scripting language.
Vue components written in class-style syntax.
- 100% Responsive Layout
- LTR/RTL supported
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Bootstrap 4
- CSS3 Animation
- SVG Icons
- Font Awesome Icons
- BEM syntax
- Roboto Google Font
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Grid / List products view
- PhotoSwipe gallery on the product page
- Off canvas filters
- Search suggestions
- Sticky header that can work in two modes: pullToShow and alwaysOnTop
- Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Off canvas and Drop down shopping cart
- Drop down account menu
Most of the icons used in the template are in SVG format, for the rest the following fonts are used:
- Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/) – for social networks icons.
Third-party packages used in the template
- Nuxt.js (https://nuxtjs.org/)
- Vue I18n (https://kazupon.github.io/vue-i18n/)
- Vue.js notifications (https://github.com/euvl/vue-notification)
- Vue Property Decorator (https://github.com/kaorun343/vue-property-decorator)
- vue-slider-component (https://github.com/NightCatSama/vue-slider-component)
- Vuex (https://vuex.vuejs.org/)
- vuex-class (https://github.com/ktsn/vuex-class)
- vuex-persistedstate (https://github.com/robinvdvleuten/vuex-persistedstate)
- BootstrapVue (https://bootstrap-vue.org/)
The following libraries and frameworks are also used:
- Bootstrap (https://getbootstrap.com/)
- photoswipe (https://photoswipe.com/)
- query-string (https://github.com/sindresorhus/query-string)
- Swiper (https://swiperjs.com/)
NOTE: Images in the demo are not included in the purchased package.
Version 1.1.0 — May 5, 2021
- New: API service rewritten as Nuxt.js plugin. This made it possible to use other plugins (eg @nuxtjs/axios) from the API service;
- Updated: Nuxt.js from 2.13.3 to 2.15.4;
- Fixed: Incorrectly detecting the height of the departments menu when scrolling the page from bottom to top on the home page in Firefox.
Version 1.0.0 — August 2, 2020
- Initial Release