**Structura is NOT compatible with concrete5.7.**
Structura is a responsive multi-purpose concrete5 theme with lots of features that is great for creative, portfolio, and corporate sites. Structura was built with Foundation 4 (the most advanced responsive front-end framework in the world) and has a clean and modern design which means your site will look great in any browser or device.
- Built with Foundation 4
- Fully Responsive
- 16 Custom Page Types / Layouts
- Over 20 Customizable Elements/Styles via Theme Customization Panel
- Premium Slider
- Portfolio Functionality
- Custom Block for creating Testimonials
- Multiple Custom Templates for Page List, Content, and Autonav blocks
- Three different layouts for Blog section
- CSS3 Transitions
- Font Awesome Icon Fonts
- PrettyPhoto Lightbox Integration
- Uses Google WebFont
- Easily create Alert Boxes and Callout Panels
- Pricing Tables
1.1.3 - 07/15/2015 - Updated prettyPhoto to 3.1.6 for XSS fix.
1.1.1 - 07/02/2013 - Fixed issue in IE with Orbit Slider not working (removed call to zepto.js file in footer.php).
1.1 - 06/21/2013 - Fixed issue in IE with header and content area not displaying (because of opacity issue with .fade-in class) - Added ie.css file. - Added top padding of 70px to body in main.css (to fix display issue in IE).
1.0 - 05/20/2013 - Fixed issue with ProBlog post page type (pb_post.php) not including header.php file. - Added <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=Edge;chrome=1" /> to header.php file for IE.
0.9 - 04/17/2013 - Initial Release