Discover beautiful, handcrafted WordPress theme that is easy to use and flexible for your blogging needs.
Hello, we are happy to introduce you the version 3 of SuperBlog theme. We put together our knowledge and experience in magazine theme development and we prepared a brand new theme which is WordPress 5 + (Gutenberg) ready and includes support for well-known Elementor page builder (Psst: free version of Elementor is enough, Elementor Pro is not required).
SuperBlog is a modular and flexible magazine and blog theme with a responsive layout and elegant styling. You have complete & unlimited control over the homepage. The theme includes lots of features. All functions and are based on solid backend framework.
Content ManagementTake advance of the native WordPress functions and features to manage your content easily.
ElementorThe most advanced frontend drag & drop page builder. Create high-end, pixel perfect websites at record speeds. Any theme, any page, any design.
Pre-Made Magazine blocksWe have lots of experience with WordPress blog sphere. Based on these, we included most popular news, magazine blocks (layouts) you can use now in Elementor which is part of this premium theme.
Redux FrameworkRedux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress. Functions like countless Google webfonts or possibility to create own color schemes are obvious for this premium product.
Valid CodeSolid and experienced coding, best practices used, well tested! You’ll get the safe and secure product.
Built-in SEO markup
Pages and posts include basic SEO markup for better search raking.
Easy To UseThemes are built out of a real need, that’s why we focus on user-friendliness. SuperBlog theme is suited for common individuals and for non-tech savvy users they manage personal blog or simple magazine website.
Main theme features:
- WordPress 5+ (Gutenberg) compatible,
- Easy-to-use (Drag & Drop) Page Builder,
- Advanced theme admin panel,
- Modular (home)page – Countless layouts,
- Featured main sliders,
- Featured sections (magazine blocks),
- 3 main blog and archives layouts,
- 3 main posts layouts: no sidebar, left sidebar, right sidebar
- Main menu (custom menu),
- Footer menu (custom menu),
- Responsive layout,
- Unlimited color schemes,
- Google Fonts selector/custom typography with numerous font families
- 5 Posts formats: standard, video, audio, gallery, link,
- Hide / show most post elements,
- Custom background images,
- Related posts,
- HTML5 & CSS3 & latest WP standards,
- SEO Optimized markup,
- Structured Data markup,
- Clean source code,
- Very good site performance,
- Archive templates,
- Translation ready,
- latest WordPress ready,
- Smooth tabless design.
Layouts & Templates:
- 9 post layouts (left, right and without sidebar + 3 post headers),
- Blog template,
- Full-Width template,
- Error 404,
- Archive templates,
- Search template
- Default: elegant styling and clean layout for all types of personal blog or magazine website.
- Seoul (Digital Nomad): for people who use technologies to earn a living and, more generally, conduct their life in a nomadic manner.
- Santiago (Personal Blog): publish any topic you like in a clean readable and modern design using Gutenberg edito.r
- London (Newspaper): conservative and durable layout with bold typography is suitable for all kind of politics, economics and world opinions.
- Cape Town (Lifestyle Magazine): minimalist design with clean typography is favorable for culture, lifestyle, and art-related websites.
- and more..
Resorces & Credits:
/ 14 March 2023 / Version 3.5 - updated: SuperBlog Addons plugin (compatible with PHP 8.2+) Version 3.4 - added: new 'Cape Town' demo - added: condensed letter space option - improved: wider vertical slider - improved: color options for magazine links - improved: gallery design - improved: contact form styling - fixed: responsiveness of video in posts Version 3.3 - updated: XML file (URLs) Version 3.1 - added: 'London', 'Seoul' and 'Santiago' demos Version 3.0 - major theme update, - integrated new back-end framework - Elementor page builder integration Version 1.3 - updated: prettyPhoto.js script (security update) Version 1.2 - fixed: page builder css bug (in wp 4.1) - updated: translatable .po file Version 1.1 - updated: TinyMCE for WordPress 3.9 - fixed: pagination issue in search template Version 1.0 - initial release