A responsive helpdesk theme for WordPress. Now you can have your own support center without paying monthly fees.
It’s perfect for providing a support resource for your customers and is super easy to manage.
- Responsive Design
- Choose Your Own Theme Colour (via Colour Picker)
- Simple Unbranded Theme Options
- Child Theme Compatible – dummy child theme included in package
- Demo XML file included.
- Multilevel Animated Navigation
- 3 Custom Widgets (Latest Articles, Popular Articles, Custom Blog)
- Shortcode (Flexible Columns, Buttons, Alerts, Toggles,Tabs & Accordions) – Plus add shortcodes directly from the editor
- Great SEO Built-In
- Ready for translation (.po / .mo files included)
- Great Support From An Elite Author
- Well Documented
- HTML5 & CSS3
We provide one to one email support for our customers. Simply sign up on our site to submit your support request: HeroThemes
v1.0.17 - November 19, 2017 - WordPress 4.9 compatibility update - Fixed bug with breadcrumbs on articles with no categories - Various small bug fixes and enhancements v1.0.16 - May 11, 2016 - Fixed bug with breadcrumbs on FAQ page - Fixed bug with incorrect category article count - Improved admin interface CSS - Improved compatibiltiy for more complex category structures - Updated language files for improved compatibility - Various small bug fixes and enhancements v1.0.15 - January 08, 2016 - Fixed bug with BBPress live search - WPML config file updated - Fixed localisation bug v1.0.14 - August 23, 2015 - WordPress 4.3 compatible - Updated deprecated PHP4 style constructors v1.0.13 - Fixed bug with comment form producing PHP error v1.0.12 Security update v.1.0.11 - Fixed TinyMCE issues in WP 3.9 - Bug fixes v.1.0.10 - Bug fixes v.1.0.9 -Fixed BBPress bugs v.1.0.8 - Added tags to Knowledge Base - Bugs fixed v.1.0.7 - Fixes issue with new BBPress search v.1.0.6 - Fixed issues with subcategories sometimes not displaying posts v.1.0.5 - Bug fixes v.1.0.4 - Bug fixes v.1.0.3 - Bug fixes - Updated documentation v1.0.2 - Enhanced mobile menu - Fixed bug with articles not showing on KB - Knowledge Base slug now editable on the theme options - Various small bugs and enhancements v1.0.1 - Child Theme now included - Demo XML now included - Fixed bug when Knowledge Base wouldn't show up on some setups - Added search icon to search box - Documentation Updated - Various small bugs and enhancements v1.0.0 - Theme Release
Popular Posts From Our Blog
- What Is The Best WordPress Forum Plugin? 5 Options Compared
- WordPress vs Drupal: Which One Should You Use?
- What Is The Best WordPress Survey Plugin? 5 Options Investigated
- How To Create A WordPress Intranet Site: What You Need To Get It Setup
- 3 Best FAQ Plugins to Complement Your Knowledge Base
- What Is The Best WordPress Table Plugin? 5 Options Compared