This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Do not buy this topic !!!!!!!! It does not work !!! The very low level of development! Support does not answer questions – send to the support forum. Errors translations into other languages, operation error theme. The very low level of development. The money is not returned! DO NOT BUY!!!!!!!!!
Hello, you have zero topics opened on our support and no refund request so I am guessing those are not correct statements. Why is that?
Question, the matching part isn’t working anymore, when I select search for example: I am a male looking for a female, in the member page the males that are looking for females are shown, but there need to be females that are looking for a man. Does it had something to do with it that people can select both female and men as a looking for and is that the reason now i can’t select’I am looking’ for in this section: Select Matching Fields (optional) ?
Hi, you need to select the matching fields from theme options.
I need to thing from this theme – advanced search when I search for profiles, can you guys make that for paiment?
And people who doens’t have a membership can look at events but not sign up for them – a pop up shall appear and a button who can redirect to the paiment method.
hi, you can send an email at email@example.com to get a quote
The error here it is under repair by my host
Still waiting for the answers?
What should I do.?
“Please update the ‘template’ rtMedia files if you have modified the files ‘Template’ default rtMedia theme. Otherwise, you can ignore and hide this warning.”
Configure your SSL certificate and payment gateway. ?
SSL approval code: where is the code?
How to have “€” right side instead of the left
Confirmation message: plans
Should be a text?
No Message by default
How to highlight on the plan
On the silver plan can’t have
“€10.00 per Month… “After your initial payment, your first 6 payments will cost €5.00”
We add the Google API key to run Google MAP
always a mistake?
(index):454 The specified value “Email” is not a valid email address.
Need help for adding the google key?
for the rest is good
We add the Google API key to run Google MAP always a mistake?
Hi, please use our support site for any theme technical related questions. Our dedicated team will gladly help: http://seventhqueen.com/support
I told you in the last replies that tech questions should be asked on our support site so please create a ticket there. Thanks
opening the ticket
SEPTEMBER 12, 2016 AT 1:04 p.m.
Hi, you mean you opened a ticket? our staff should have already answered
Answer: Yes we have opened a ticket, and your staff not answer
Having the support here, you answer after 3 days, I am very disappointed.
so why pay a soutien.si we have no support from you
therefore stopped to say, the error here is not from the template.
this is wrong, the error is actually part of your template.
We changed the variable always_populate_raw_post_data -1.
We find in fact this error several times in our logs,
Several tests were carried out , on our servers, the problem comes from your template.
We temporarily permanently disabled your plugin, and since most error.
PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
We invite you to find a solution in the shortest delays.
As I said before please give the full error report because you should see from what file that error comes and I am sure it is not from the theme.
I’m thinking of buying this theme. Before I do, I’d like to know if you guys could answer the following questions?
1. Can we adjust the homepage background to any color and photo?
2. Can we adjust the search area on the homepage? Its’ color and fields?
3. Can we add/adjust the fields on member profiles? E.g. Educational level, smoking habits, etc.
4. Can we adjust the background color and photo on member profiles? For all member profiles.
5. Can we rearrange the member profile structure? E.g. have the photo on the right instead of left. Move the photo gallery elsewhere (sidebar, etc.)?
6. Can we have a member photo gallery that is Pinterest-like?
7. Can we add a Favorite icon on the All Members page, so we can click on “Favorite” directly instead of having to click on the member profile?
8. Can adjust the design of the member “short profile” box visible on All Members?
9. How does the matching work? Based on what? And, when there is a match, can we automate an e-mail telling the member about some matches available?
10. The Membership system – this is an external plugin right? With costs accompanied with it, correct?
11. Can we rename the “Add Friend” button in the member profile? Can we also adjust or move the button itself?
12. Can we limit the radius of Location? We don’t want people from other countries signing up.
1. yes you can change the background and the images from the Slider
2. Colors are automatically generated for the form using the colors you set for the site buttons. Fields are configurable from admin area
5, 7,8 . Nope, custom work with a developer
6. You need to make it with custom development. we user rtMedia plugin for the albums
9. match is configured using common values for the fields you choose with percentages. Email is not a functionality right now
10. It is free, we use Paid memberships Pro plugin
11. You can translate it using the wordpress translation system with Loco Translate plugin. that is custom and you can do it with a developer
12. A plugin that integrates with Buddypress should be needed.
Thanks for the quick and to-the-point responses!
Hi again, I have some more questions I’m hoping you can help me answer:
1. The search function. Is it limited or can I choose which fields to search on and create a sort of advanced search – searching on even more fields?
2. For the GEO location connected to BuddyPress – any experience/feedback from users about “GEO my WordPress” plugin?
3. In the sign up process, the Base Profile Details are requested. Can we limit it to 2-3 fields during sign up (e.g. “I Am”, “Looking For”, “Birthday”) and have the other fields be visible only on the actual Member Page, under “Profile”?
4. A woman is 25 looking for someone until the age 30. A man 40 and is looking for someone between 20-30. What will happen? Will this woman be visible in the search for the man?
5. Can we remove the homepage search area box for non-members? Can we replace it with a sign up box?
6. Can we adjust fonts?
7. Couldn’t login with demo user. Where is my profile page, my profile menu, my matches visible, etc.? Does profile page look the same as what anybody else would see?
8. Can we set up that paid members-only can chat with their matches? (Or someone they like).
9. Can you confirm that we, as admins, screen & activate every profile made. So we first check, then activate
10. Can a woman look and find another woman? And same with men?
11. You had mentioned, “matching is configured using common values for the fields you choose with percentages.” Does it match based on “Looking for” fields? Could you explain the matching process better? The matching is done only when “Searching” or is this matching done elsewhere? Alternatively, can we remove the matching percentages?
1. It is not limited and you can select from the profile fields
2. That plugin should work with Sweetdate
3. Only with custom work since this is how Buddypress works. Add them to other profile groups and they won’t appear at registration
4. They search the website for members so the search will get the results based on the profile fields. The answer will be yes
7. It works for me. Try again please
8. Not included in the theme. You need custom development
9. Not by default. Try using a plugin for Buddypress
11. The matching is done when you visit a profile and it searches for same answers to profile fieds and creates a matching based on the fields. You could remove it with css or go to our support site and ask our tech team to give a little snippet to remove it.
You guys are savages!! I love how you guys respond to ignorant comments. im currently about to buy it!!! cant wait!!! thank you
Thank you for the purchase. I don’t know if that is a good thing or not related to what you said above
Theme ist not working properly.
users are registering, that can use everything and they dont need to pay for membership but membership is ON!
Hi, what exactly do you mean? Please use our support site for any theme technical related questions. Our dedicated team will gladly help: http://seventhqueen.com/support
I am very disappointed in your template
several messages left unanswered
if we have no support in 24/48 hours
I make a refund request
error log admin
`[15-Sep-2016 17:14:39 UTC] Erreur de la base de données WordPress You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘oeil’’ at line 1 pour la requête SELECT id FROM wpmw_bp_xprofile_groups WHERE name = ‘En un clin d’oeil’ faite par do_action(‘wp_ajax_bp_add_custom_fields’), call_user_func_array, bp_add_custom_fields`
always the problem with the “key google?
or put the key google?
Hi as I already told you, support is provided on our dedicated site. Please use the support site for any theme technical related questions. Our dedicated team will gladly help: http://seventhqueen.com/support
Is there any way to make this a mobile app? I really need that functionality, or would I have to get a wordpess developer to create a mobile app for my site. I really need to know this before buying.
Also , just an FYI, HOSTINGGAMES goes on every dating app requesting a refund, and getting the app for free. I’ve seen him do this on multiple dating apps
HI, You need a developer if you want to make it a mobile app.
Thanks for letting me know about that user, indeed the “problems” he gets are very vague and probably non existent.
All the best
We have an open ticket, and no answer
The error is on the server.
The problem is solved on the side of my server.
The problem is not solved on the side of your plugin,
even with the patch, we still have the error.
My site works well, except for the error
Very good plugin
We did the test, we disable the plugin and more error.
Please give me the ticket number if it goes more than 24 hours and no response. As I said, provide the full error if you say it comes from the theme, which I am sure is not the case
Hi, how are you
as I have already said, we are very happy with the plugin.
ticket # 136565
plan to add a maintenance page model
Certain problems have been resolved
Again thank you to the team and thank you to you
Very good plugin
Glad to hear that. All the best
Hello, how are you
a simple question among friends
I do not find the model portfolio page
I need to present more partners in box
how can I do ? solution
Hi SeventhQueen, unless you are related/own the following Domains, you should be aware that FastMingle.com or Fast-Mingle.com are selling your theme on Flippa – likely badge themes and flog them for 3x price paid. Just letting you know.
Thanks for letting us know, SweetDate is sold exclusively here
beautiful theme, I would like to know if you update the theme to the latest wordpress version, version 4.6.1 (at the time of writing).
Then I would also like to know how it gets to updating the theme with every new update that you release (of course after the purchase and installation). it’s difficult?
Hello, thank you very much. Yes it is compatible with latest WP version. the update can be automatic if you enter your Themeforest username and API in our panel.
Thank you for your kind reply. Excuse me, if so compatible, please update the information in “item details” writing the right version of WordPress (4.6.1).
Can’t install the theme, tried from different browsers, always got error message “page can’t be displayed” or “This site can’t be reached”. I don’t have any problem with internet connection. When downloading the theme, I picked “Installble WordPress file only”. What could be the problem?
Hi, please talk at your hosting to increase php memory limit and max execution time.
Thank you, had to install it manually. I have another question.
Can you help me with where I can change the values of “I am a” and “looking for a” fields? When I’m checking these fields at BuddyPress, it comes automatically with “man” and “woman” values. I need totally different words. You told me it can be managed from admin panel – can you please direct me more specifically? Thank you.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author