I have been working with "Sweet Date" support staff for several days and these issues are still not resolved. Their standard answer is "log in and log out with your test users and everything will work". NOPE!!! Have been through this for several days and the theme is BROKEN!!! So here's the issues you may have:
1. You will probably have to increase the memory allocation to 256MB in the wp-config.php file. Elemenator, which is the program used to edit pages, may not work until this is done.
2. Support successfully fixed an icon that would not display as it should. Thank you support!!!
3. The website still does not show any men or women online. I’ve created several fake accounts (making sure to indicate a sex for each account) and I always find a “0” on the website above “Women Online”. It shows total number of members and total number online but does not reflect how many online members are men or women.
4. Search feature returns nothing. I believe it simply reads no matches. I have tried every configuration under the sun and can’t come up with a way to generate any real search results. It’s like the search script isn’t even seeing the database. And, the search feature just takes me back to the home page and doesn’t even reflect an attempted search.
5. The “Members List” under membership in wp-admin reflects zero members. I believe I have created four fake memberships and have confirmed the email addresses and chose a membership plan. Why does this not reflect the four members I’ve created?
6. When I’m on the main page and sign up for an account, I have to enter a username and password, and confirm the password. I’m then directed to a new page where some of the info is populated based on info from the index page but I’m asked again to enter a password and to confirm it. This step should only be required once, either on the index page or the membership page.
In my opinion this was a waste of money! Hope you have better luck.