With Tapatoru you can bring your contents display to another level. Beautiful, minimalistic and truly unique design will give an amazing impression to your visitors.
A list of features includes:
- Powered by Materialize framework based on Material Design guidelines
- Super-fast AJAX navigation with beautiful background transitions
- Beautiful minimalistic style and amazing canvas animations
- Six pre-made skins
- Six ways to showcase your project:
- Classic showcase with parallax
- Parallax blocks
- Simple format
- 3 and 4 columns block-based grid
- A huge amount of useful elements, such as tool tips, galleries, video and audio embeds, tabs, accordions and collapsible items.
- Gorgeous typography featuring sans-serif Roboto and monospace Miriam Libre fonts
- Super responsive – crazy attention to the detail for small and medium size screens (also tested on real iOS and Android devices and various OSes on desktop devices)
- Awesome technologies used, such as:
- Pug (formerly known as Jade)
- Package managers: npm and bower
- Code quality tools: ESLint and SCSS lint
- Gulp and very useful commands to compile Sass and Pug, minify css files using PostCSS and even minify and optimise the images
- 100% W3C valid code
- Well commented code, easy to customise for anyone
- Documentation Wiki on Github and in PDF format
Note: images are not included in the download and are meant for demo only.
Another note: this theme is AJAX based, so in order to use, run and develop it locally, you’re gonna need to run a HTTP server. All the instructions are described in the documentation (and in PDF format in the download) and don’t hesitate to contact us in case you need any help