Tasty Food — Recipes & Food Blog WordPress Theme. Food WordPress Theme. Whether you’re a blogger or a company trying to share recipes or personal blog posts, you’ll need to get started with one of the best food WordPress themes, I present to you Food WordPress Theme.
Monetization options such as a good selection of advert locations are important too that’s why we’ve made use of the best location adding Highest-Earning Ad Sizes, after all, you do want to get paid for your efforts! Completely responsive to look perfectly in all mobile devices, easily usable with any device as well as PCs. Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
11 Custom Widgets
- Fly-Out Navigation for Mobile and Tablets This is a Highly Customisable Responsive Menu Plugin, with 45 customisable options. The plugin creates a nice three-lined menu button (or custom image if you choose) that users can click to bring a slide out menu, which is easily navigated. A lot nicer and neater than the select drop-down menu alternative.
- Responsive WordPress Theme Responsive design optimized for tablets and smartphones (resize browser and hit refresh to check it out).
- Translation Ready You can translate the Theme to your own language. The theme includes .POT file for easy translation.
- Easy Setup .XML File This WP Theme includes a .xml file that will allow you to import the sample data to your site, what you see in my demo is what you get!
- WordPress Live Search “live search” functionality to your WordPress site. As visitors type words into your WordPress site’s search box, the Food theme continually queries WordPress, looking for search results that match what the user has typed so far.
- Tag Index displays a columnized and alphabetical (English) listing of all tags, categories, pages, posts, single custom post types or single taxonomies used in your site similar to the index page of a book. This makes it easier for your visitors to quickly search for topics that might intrest them. The Tag Index is just an example, you can create Categories Index, Pages Index, etc.
- WP Recipe Maker to easily add recipes to any post or page. Food theme automatically take care of adding JSON-LD metadata for SEO purposes. With recipe ratings in the user comments and clean print recipe version for your visitors. Also, you can add photos to any step of the recipe.
Theme UpdatesVersion: 1.5 – June 14, 2018
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.9.6
- Added: GDPR (The General Data Protection Regulation) Comment Privacy Opt-in Checkbox.
- Added: Website field for comments.
- Checked: All plugins that comes with the theme works perfectly with the latest WordPress version 4.9.6
- Improved: Minor CSS changes.
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.9.5
- New: Now you can add content in the homepage via WordPress editor or using a page builder.
- Checked: All plugins that comes with the theme works perfectly with the latest WordPress version 4.9.5
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.9.2
- Checked: All plugins that comes with the theme works perfectly with the latest WordPress version 4.9.2
- Fixed: Youtube / Vimeo code added via metabox not being displayed.
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.8.2
- New: Category description for SEO purpose.
- New: Tag description for SEO purpose.
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.8
- Fixed: Comments issues, when you left a comment the page jumps at the top instead of displaying the comment added.
- New: Latest WordPress Version always supported, currently 4.7.4
- New: 3 new Home Modules Widgets added for the homepages.
- New: Module 3 = Top Posts By comments.
- New: Module 4 = Top Liked Posts.
- New: Module 5 = Random Posts.
- New: Drops caps = Big first capital letter from article page, Display: Yes / No via Theme Options > Blog Settings.
- Updated: Documentation.