Tello – Multi Author WordPress Blog Theme is a premium flat, clean, super flexible, and fully responsive WordPress magazine theme, best suited for magazine, news, or blog websites. The theme builds on widgetized homepage with a lot of widgets with many styles and 3 Sections. This means you can build your homepage content by drag & drop modules into sections so you can combine unlimited style.
We put a lot of effort and research into making this WordPress theme the best one you can find out there. Tello comes with a lot of features and easy to customize. This theme is very flexible and super easy to use. It is packed with tons of features and custom widgets. We hope you will enjoy it and have a good time publishing your articles. And don’t hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Tello is premium flat, clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress magazine theme, best suited for magazine, news or blog websites. The theme builds on widgetized homepage with a lot of widgets with many style and 3 Sections. Which means you can build your homepage content by drag & drop modules into sections so you can combine unlimited style.
We put a lot of effort and research in making this WordPress theme the best one you can find out there. The theme comes with a lot of features and easy to customize. The theme is very flexible and super easy to use. It is packed with tons of features and custom widgets. We hope you will enjoy it and have a good time publishing your articles. And don’t hesitate to ask us for help.
Multiple Authors, Guest Authors, Co-Authors in WordPress
With Tello – Multi Author WordPress Blog Theme, you can add multiple authors to a WordPress post, create detailed author profiles with custom fields and layouts.
- Add multiple author: You can choose multiple authors for each post. When you write a post, you’ll see the Authors box in the right sidebar. Here you can choose from all the users on your site, and assign them as authors.
- Show your author profile: This theme gives you multiple ways to show author profiles. You can display authors under your content, in a widget, using shortcodes, and more.
- Add guest authors: You can create Guest Authors who don’t need an account on your site. Tello will treat Guest Authors identically to Authors who have WordPress accounts.
- Custom fields for author profiles: You can create custom fields for your author profiles. You can add Text, WYSIWYG, Link, email fields, and more.
Pre-Publishing Approval Task Checklist for WordPress Content
Tello – Multi Author WordPress Blog Theme is the best theme to make sure your content is ready to go live. You can choose pre-publishing requirements for your content, define tasks that must be completed before the content is published.
- Create your own checklists: Next to every post and page, writers see a checklist box, showing the tasks they need to complete.
- Custom checklist rules: In addition to the default rules, Tello allows you to create your own rules. Click “Add custom item” to create as many rules as you want.
- Configure your requirements: Each item on the checklist can be configured to meet your site’s needs. You can decide whether items are recommended, required or ignored. You can also set maximum and minimum values.
- Feedback before publishing: If the writers don’t complete all the requirements, Tello – Multiple Author Blog Post & Magazines WordPress Theme will show them a message explaining what they need to do.
Editorial Calendar For Content Planning
Tello – Multi Author WordPress Blog Theme has all the tools you need to manage WordPress content, including an editorial calendar to plan content. You can create custom status and notifications for content updates.
- Editorial Calendar: You’re able to see when content is planned, and when it is published. You can create content directly on the calendar. You can also drag-and-drop content to the new publication date.
- Content Overview: The Content Overview screen allows you to drill down and see content organized by status, categories, or users.
- Editorial Comments: This theme allows you to leave comments under each post you write. This is a private conversation between writers and editors and allows you to discuss what needs to be changed before publication.
- Notifications: Notifications keep you and your team up to date on changes to important content.
- Custom Statuses: You can create custom post statuses such as “In Progress” or “Pending Review”. You can define statuses to match the stages of your team’s publishing workflow.
- User Roles: For larger organizations with many people involved in the publishing process, user roles help keep your team organized. Tello allows you to send custom notifications to each user role.
Manage WordPress Permissions and Edit User Roles
Tello – Multi Author WordPress Blog Theme gives you control over all the permissions on your WordPress site. You can customize all the user roles on your site, from Administrators and Editors to Authors, Contributors, Subscribers, and custom roles.
- Control user permissions: You can customize all the user roles on your site, from Administrator to Subscriber.
- Create and copy user roles: You can create or copy any existing WordPress user role. These roles can be added to single sites or to an entire multisite network.
- Content permissions: You can choose who can Publish, Read, Edit and Delete content.
- WordPress Multisite support: Tello can control permissions on a single site or across your whole network. You can choose to sync changes across your multisite network.
- Permission backups: Every time you change your permissions, this theme will automatically create a backup. If you make a mistake, go to the “Backup” menu link and you’ll be able to undo your changes. Media Library Permissions: You can decide who can upload, edit and delete files from your site’s Media Library.
- Widgetized Homepage
- Fully Responsive.
- Compatible with Wordpress 4.5.x.
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3.
- Support video, audio, image and gallery post type
- Google Web Fonts Support
- Powerful theme options panel
- SEO review system.
- Translation ready (contains .po/.mo files).
- SEO Optimized.
- Social media counter integration.
- Schema.org, Open Graph Rich Snippets.
- Mobile menu.
- Multiple Blog Layouts.
- Unlimited Colors.
- Sidebar Sticky.
- Ajax Load More.
- Custom CSS in theme options.
- Customizable Header
- Built-in Social Sharing.
- Logo And Favicon Upload
- Cross-browser Compatible: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer 9+.
- And Much More…
Version 1.2.0 (Nov, 3 2020)
+ Added WooPanel (WordPress Articles post frontend management) + Added Advanced Gutenberg (Blocks, Permissions, Layouts, Forms and CSS Styles) + Added PublishPress: Editorial Calendar, Workflow, Comments, Notifications and Statuses + Added PublishPress Authors: Multiple Authors, Guest Authors, Co-Authors in WordPress + Added PublishPress Checklists: Pre-Publishing Approval Task Checklist for WordPress Content + Added PublishPress Capabilities: Manage WordPress Permissions and Edit User Roles + Added PublishPress Permissions: Control Access for Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags + Added PublishPress Revisions: Submit, Moderate, Schedule and Approve Revisions
Version 1.1.0 (Sep, 8 2020)
+ Compatible with WordPress Version 5.5.x + Fixed bug import theme sample data