Tessera is a modern knowledge base, support forum, help desk WordPress theme.
Knowledge Base & FAQ: Create a self-serve online library of information about your products, services etc. with ease, to help your site visitors to find the answers they often have without putting any strain on your support staff. A well designed knowledge base is the most effective way to keep your customers happy.
Support Forum: Tessera is fully compatible with the most popular WordPress forum plugin, bbPress. This means you can create your own fully functional forum in minutes. Having a support forum allows you to address the most common queries in your business all in one thread or conversation. So instead of customers sending your support team the same query, they can simply search for the issue and find the solution based on your previous responses helping you to save precious time in the process.
Support Ticketing: Tessera is compatible with the most versatile and feature-rich helpdesk & support ticketing plugin, Awesome Support. Your users will able to submit tickets from the front-end, and your agents respond to them from the WordPress back-end. You can import tickets from Zendesk, Helpscout and Ticksy.
Online Shop: Tessera is compatible with the most popular e-commerce plugin, WooCommerce. Open up your online shop in minutes.
- Fully responsive, modern and clean design.
- Customizer: Rich set of live customization options allows you to customize your theme with ease.
- Crafted with Elementor: Elementor is the most advanced page builder for WordPress, which introduces a whole new visual way to design your WordPress website. Tessera comes with 12 custom Elementor widget.
- Made with Bootstrap 4.
- Live Search: Your users will find the results they are looking for before they finish typing their query!
- Knowledge base custom post type with category and tag support.
- Like&dislike rating system for the articles.
- Social media sharing integrated.
- Seamless integration with bbPress forum plugin.
- Seamless integration with WooCommerce plugin.
- Compatible with Awesome Support plugin.
- Advanced bbPress user profiles
- Solved Topic & Best Answer: You can mark a topic as solved and you can select the best answer.
- Private reply: When someone marks his/her reply as private, only admins and moderators can view the reply..
- Report content: Give your users the ability to report inappropriate content or spam in topics and replies.
- Quote replies:You can give your users the ability to quote from user replies.
- Custom User Role Names and Badges: You can change default bbPress role names (keymaster, moderator etc.) and badge colors.
- Premium FAQ plugin is included. Save 15$ !
- Front-end login form.
- Fast CSS masonry grid layouts
- Compatible with MailChimp for WordPress. Subscribe your WordPress site visitors to your MailChimp lists, with ease.
- RTL support.
- Compatible with Contact Form 7 plugin. Contact Form 7 is one of the most popular plugins for easily creating forms for your WordPress site.
- Clean, developer friendly code.
- Seamless integration with Gutenberg and WordPress 5.x.
- Made with SEO and Speed in mind.
- One click demo import.
- Translation ready. Language file (.pot) is included.
- Extensive help documentation.
- Cross Browser Support.
- and much more…
DVFAQ Plugin (Save 15$ !)
DV FAQ is the ultimate WordPress plugin for managing frequently asked questions.
- Elementor Widgets:You can add FAQ to any page or post, using Elementor Page Builder with ease..
- Easy to Use Shortcodes:You can add FAQ to any page or post, using easy to use shortcodes. Shortcodes work with any WordPress theme.
- Custom Taxonomies:Organize your questions&answers easily with FAQ categories and topics (sub-categories).
- Live Search:Your site visitors will find the answers they are looking for before they finish typing their query.
- Like & Dislike Rating System:Built-in like & dislike rating system allows your site visitors to rate the Q&A.
- Social Sharing Integrated:DVFAQ comes with social media sharing buttons of the popular social networks.
- Lightweight:DVFAQ is a lightweight and non-bloated plugin. This means it will not slow down your website with unnecceary scripts.
- User Experience:Sticky topics menu with auto scroll, live search, open/close all items buttons, pagination etc. Made with “good user experience” in mind.
- Translation & RTL Ready:The plugin is Translation (.pot file is included) and RTL ready.
- Unlimited Colors:You can change all colors easily with color pickers in the plugin settings. There are also ready to use light and dark color schemes.
- Extensive Documentation:Extensive documentation allows you to set up the plugin in minutes with ease. Click here to view the documentation.
- and much more…
Tessera is compatible with the following plugins;
- TM Elementor Addons
- TMusers – bbPress Forum Member Directory For Elementor
- TMfeed – WordPress Embeddable Post Widgets For Elementor
- Contact Form 7
- MailChimp for WordPress
- DV Shortcode Whitelist for bbPress, BuddyPress and WordPress Comments
Scisco – Questions and Answers WordPress Theme
Disputo bbPress Forum Theme
Besocial – BuddyPress Social Network & Community WordPress Theme
Version 2.6 May 26th, 2022
Fixed compatibility issues with Kirki 4.x.
Version 2.5.2 March 26th, 2022
Fixed some compatibility issues (Elementor 3.6.1)
Version 2.5.1 January 16th, 2022
Fixed the default user avatar bug (bbPress) Fixed a few PHP warnings
Version 2.5 November 07th, 2021
General bug fixes Updated demo files
Version 2.4.2 July 31th, 2021
General bug fixes Updated DVFAQ plugin
Version 2.4.1 April 23th, 2021
Version 2.4 December 14th, 2020
Updated WooCommerce product category template Added WhatsApp sharing button option Updated language file
Version 2.3 September 30th, 2020
Added ability to the owner of the forum posts to mark their topics as solved Added "mark as solved/unsolved" admin links to the topic page. Users don’t have to go to the edit topic page anymore Fixed custom styling issue on Contact form 7 notices Added remove header bottom bar option (Customizer) Updated language file Updated help documentation
Version 2.2 September 05th, 2020
Added solved topic & best answer feature to the forums Reorganized theme settings Added custom bbPress user role settings Added solved topic & best answer settings Updated language file Updated help documentation
Version 2.1 August 31th, 2020
Added content field to “Page - Articles” template Updated WooCommerce cart.php file Updated help documentation
Version 2.0 August 11th, 2020
Added WooCommerce support Updated language file Updated the help documentation
Version 1.8.2 May 13th, 2020
Fixed a PHP error in breadcrumb menu
Version 1.8.1 April 08th, 2020
Fixed some PHP warnings which are coming from Elementor
Version 1.8 March 27th, 2020
Added new theme settings Added new social media sharing icons Added body background setting Added Masonry + Sidebar blog layout setting and page template Fixed report content issue in bbPress topics CSS Fixes Updated language file (.pot)
Version 1.7 January 02th, 2020
Added engagement page to the user profile (bbPress) Added search boxes to user profile pages (bbPress) Updated “change password” field at the user profile (bbPress)
Version 1.6 November 14th, 2019
Fixed favorite link issue (bbPress 2.6) Fixed blog pagination styling issue (WordPress 5.3)
Version 1.5 September 18th, 2019
Fixed header settings issue (Elementor 2.7.x)
Version 1.4 August 28th, 2019
Updated custom Elementor widgets (Font Awesome 5 compatibility) Added Font Awesome plugin to the theme package Added additional user menu items feature to theme settings (User Menu) Added disable user menu option to theme settings (User Menu) Updated DVFAQ plugin Updated demo xml file
Version 1.3 August 09th, 2019
Added Awesome Support plugin support.
Version 1.2 June 21th, 2019
Version 1.1 May 28th, 2019