Nice one Chris
Great work dude! This is super cool and very creative
This is super nice! Can really tell you put a lot of thought into it, will definitely use it for one of my projects
I really appreciate that!
So Sexy! Good luck!
Looks good man, some really cool features here and there, like single post pagination with AJAX . Good luck with sales!
This, Chris, is pure awesomeness! I really love it.
Great Layout, amazing Job
Thanks Christian! I really appreciate that
beautiful theme. what about localization? . PO files
Thanks! For localization, I depend on plugins that are widely available. I know there are a few on CodeCanyon for example that add additional features than just localizing the theme.
This theme is now localized
Great theme with some original features! A couple of questions:
I would like have a bigger(height) header than that Daily press image
and I would like to remove the top banner. Is that possible?
Furthermore I would like to heave a different(big size ) header pic on the different pages
I would also like to have three colums on every page. A pages widget on the left, content in the middel and recent posts on the right. Can that be done?
Hope it can because I have a very picky customer and would love to work with this theme
I appreciate that, thanks! Regarding your questions…
1. Yes, you can easily remove the top advertisement by simply not filling out the information for it. Regarding the height of the header, that is all determined by the side of your logo, so however large your logo, the height will adjust.
2. By default this theme doesn’t have a “header pic” (except for the ad and logo). For customizations like that, I have a form you can use here: http://themolitor.com/custom
3. Because of the way the adaptive layout is setup, the order of the columns isn’t a theme option, but you can add whatever widgets you want to display in the columns (i.e. page list, recent posts, etc.)
Just to reiterate, any features not available by default may be included through using my customization form: http://themolitor.com/custom
Do you plan a wordpress.com installation?
Wordpress.com doesn’t allow you to upload themes. More info here: http://en.support.wordpress.com/com-vs-org/
wow.. clean and elegant, good work as usual!
I want to purchase this, but:
- Can I change header fonts and content text fonts?
- Easy translation?
- Can I change the front page somehow?
1. This theme supports Google fonts and also has a custom CSS section to make further edits to the typography.
2. Regarding translation, I depend on plugins that are widely available. I know there are a few on CodeCanyon for example that add additional features than just translating the theme.
3. You can control the front page from the WordPress settings page. You can chose a static page that you created. You can also customize the category order on the home page too.
Hope that answers your questions.
software ball here
So if someone wants to read the article full screen or basically without the right 2 columns is that possible?
That isn’t recommended for this type of site. There is a general rule that text should not extend horizontally longer than 13 words or so. This is to maximize readability. I’ve incorporated a ton of principles like this to make sure the content was super easy to read.
Hope that answers your question.
How does the theme handle an image gallery on posts?
This theme handles galleries just fine. It’s a typical grid layout you’d expect using the gallery short code built into WordPress.
With lightbox effect?
Yes, that’s correct. The lightbox system built into the theme will display all images in a popup window.
LOL . If you’re calling me out for using a Gothic logo and white background with line borders, then you have grounds to link to 90% of the major newspaper sites here in the US. It cracks me up that you linked to some obscure German site I’ve never heard of. Thanks for the laugh
Awesome job with this theme! Going to buy it now.
Hey good job, looks amazing.
I have bought it now.
And I love it.
I hope you will add some sort of video support to it later on!
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! You can embed videos in the post content area. Are you wanting videos somewhere else?
Also, please don’t forget to rate the theme when you have the chance on your downloads page. It really helps.
I sent you a few pre-sale questions through the contact form, couldn’t sign up at your forum.
Gotcha, thanks for the heads up. Just replied!
Thanks, just got your email
Nice work again. You are always making a great job!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work