HOW PEOPLE USE THE FOX?
It’s the best I ever had in 15 years of bloggin! – a 2-year user on Themeforest
KEY FEATURESWordPress 4.8 compatible
Responsive: The Fox looks well on all devices like iPhone, iPad. Sliders also work well with touch and swipe gesture.
Mobile Friendly: Check Google Mobile Friendly Tester
Optimized For Speed: 100/100 Pingdom Score with blazing fast loading & CSS/JS files minified.
Retina-ready: It looks beautiful on high-resolution screens like those found on the iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 10, and MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
Translation ready: It not only contains default *po file so you can turn your site into any language, but also integrates a “Quick Translation” module to help you translate visual words on the fly.
WooCommerce: The Fox is compatible with WooCommerce 3.0 - the most powerful & popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress. It helps you building a shop easily!
Review System: The Fox comes with built-in Review System. View sample post →
Powerful Live Customization with ~ 100 OPTIONS: The Fox uses WordPress live customizer to help you setup your site in the most visual way. Options include logo, layout, color, background image, font face, font size, turn ON/OFF almost everything.
Homepage Builder: Fox comes with a homepage builder including 10 predefined sections before main posts stream. Just go to Customizer and select what you wanna display in each section. NO SHORTCODES. NO VISUAL COMPOSER.
17 DEMOs: Setup your blog/magazine/newspaper easily in minutes. You can use FOX in many ways:
- Main Demo
- Top Slider & Popular Posts
- Pinterest layout (Masonry)
- Pinterest & Sidebar (Masonry 2 columns)
- Density News (Masonry 4 columns)
- Newspaper Style
- Big Posts (Big Posts + Grid 2 columns + No sidebar)
- Grid Style
- Listing Style
- Old Newspaper
- With Background
- Other Font
- Sidebar Right
- Grid & Sidebar
- Grid 3 columns
- Background Color
Demo.xml file included so you can setup your site with no effort.
Use ANY FONT: Either it’s Google font or Typekit font or even your own font, The Fox has option to bring it into your site.
Featured Post System: Fox integrates a featured posts system that’s very easy to use. To set a featured post, click to the star next to that post. From version 2.0, you can create a page that display all of featured posts.
BUNCH of Widgets
- Facebook likebox
- Latest Tweets
- Widget About
- Widget Social links
- Widget Banner/Advertisement
- Widget Latest posts (that you can show posts from a specified category/tag)
- Widget Video/Soundcloud
- Most-view Posts (you can show/hide view count, select in week/month/year or from a specific author)
- Best Rated Posts (review system)
Flexible width: Feel free to adjust container width from the customizer
Unlimited Colors: Set ANY accent color from color picker and you can see it LIVE.
Custom Logo upload: You have option to upload both logo & retina logo. It’s the same for footer logo & footer retina logo. It uses the latest beautiful uploader of WordPress.
Body Background upload: Upload your own background image and you can set background size, background position… like this example.
Sexy Dropcap: All first letters are big bold. You can turn off this option if you don’t want.
Social Share icons: All posts are integrated share icons including facebook, twitter, google+ & pinterest.
Intelligent related posts system: Related posts are shown right after each post on the blog that helps your readers have more appropriate content to choose and it increases the time that readers stay on your site.
Sticky navigation: When you scrolls, the navigation stays at top to help your readers easier to navigate through your site.
Social icons: Nearly 40 social icons integrated into the theme so it covers all services you wanna show.
Conctact form 7 integrated and you can setup a contact form with 2-column layout.
SEO friendly: Fox designed by HTML5 & CSS3 Standards with carefully calculated tag & heading.
Well Documented: Documentation includes tips for you to choose font and use this theme easily
Dedicated Support & Lifetime Upgrade: Once purchased the item, you’ll get free update lifetime.
CreditsImages used on the demo site are all from Unsplash & Pixabay. Those images are not included in the download package.
Version 2.7.1 – May 22, 2017
- Update: track week counter for posts - Update: all hard coded http:// to https:// to support SSL
Version 2.7 – April 19, 2017
- Add heading text for main stream - Add ad between articles of main stream - WooCommerce 3.0 ready - Optimize for speed. 100/100 Pingdom Score Achievement.
Version 2.6 – March 20, 2017
- Fix Pinterest button for https sites - Fix "View all" text homepage builder - Add offset option for query of each section - Recommend "Mailchimp Plugin for WP" - Support "Custom Post Type" for each section - Remove support touch icons due to core support - Update PDF Documentation
Version 2.5.1 – February 22, 2017
- Fix twitter share issue with special characters in title - Update Documentation
Version 2.5 – February 12, 2017
- Allows to display video/gallery/audio post format in homepage builder - Ad Code (Adsense or custom code) and Image Banner between sections on homepage builder - Ad Code (Adsense or custom code) and Image Banner between sections before and after content on single posts - Add "Sidedock at footer" feature to single posts (go to any post to see difference) - Fix the issue with offset + custom homepage post number - Fix gallery format icon issue
Version 2.4.1 – December 27, 2016
- Fix: Review always showup issue
Version 2.4 – December 26, 2016
- WP 4.7 Compatible - WooCommerce Support - Review System - Update Font Awesome to 4.7 - Use SASS for CSS - Combine all JS files into one for better loading - Link Post Format - Footer Menu - Mailchimp Plugin Support - Fix: Remove metakey from counter plugin element
Version 2.3 - June 07, 2016
- Add option to exclude categories from main blog posts - Add offset option for main blog - Include Vafpress post format UI into theme core - Full option to select both single-column and two-column for both posts and pages - Improve site loading time by depricating old related posts algorithm - Loads Google Fonts better - Update Font Awesome 4.6.3
Version 2.2 – April 04, 2016
- Slogan align center - Mega Menu - Update Font Awesome System - Fix Footer Social Line-height - Header area to add advertisement - Option to select single-column or two-column layout of each post - Option to set a custom number of posts to show on homepage - Set slider autoplays by default (if you wish to modify, open js/main.js file) - Translate Prev/Next words for slider - Sticky Sidebar - New xx_XX.pot file for translating
Version 2.1.3 – February 01, 2016
- Fix __construct error - Improve WordPress Query performance to make site load faster
Version 2.1.2 – September 09, 2015
- FixT_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM issue concerning TGM Activation. Update TGM Activation to v2.5.2
Version 2.1.1 – May 22, 2015
- FEATURE ADDED: Display tags on single post
Version 2.1 – May 06, 2015
- FEATURE ADDED: Add menu item third dropdown - FEATURE ADDED: Add search button to header - FEATURE ADDED: Add option for container width - FEATURE ADDED: Wordpress Gallery - IMPROVED & FIXED: Fix Retina issue
Version 2.0 – May 01, 2015
- FEATURE ADDED: Homepage Builder with 10 predefined sections - FEATURE ADDED: Top Slider Option - FEATURE ADDED: "Newspaper" layout - FEATURE ADDED: Grid and Masonry with option 2, 3, 4 columns - FEATURE ADDED: Post view and most-viewed widget - FEATURE ADDED: Page that lists all of featured posts - FEATURE ADDED: Menu icon option to menu - FEATURE ADDED: Submenu indicator for menu items - FEATURE ADDED: Option dark/light submenu - FEATURE ADDED: Animation for elements - FEATURE ADDED: Widget title background color & active menu item background color - FEATURE ADDED: Option for not display featured image on single post/blog post - FEATURE ADDED: Option for display content/excerpt on the main blog - FEATURE ADDED: Loading for Masonry style, Newspaper style - FEATURE ADDED: Readmore button for grid/masonry/list layout - FEATURE ADDED: Format sign for gallery, audio, video posts - FEATURE ADDED: Documentation for version 2.0 - IMPROVED & FIXED: Minor CSS issues - IMPROVED & FIXED: General Code Quality - IMPROVED & FIXED: Responsiveness and Responsive CSS file - IMPROVED & FIXED: Table of contents CSS file for Child Theme Developer - IMPROVED & FIXED: Change hand-drawn lines to modern lines to make theme look more modern but keep hand-drawn lines as an option - IMPROVED & FIXED: Layout option & Sidebar Option completely to make it easier to control and extend the theme - IMPROVED & FIXED: Posts thumbnail to square for a better display and site loading time - IMPROVED & FIXED: Default primary color - IMPROVED & FIXED: Lines from Grind & Masonry layout - IMPROVED & FIXED: Thumbnail display on related posts or same-category posts - IMPROVED & FIXED: Redundant files (such as demo.php, thumbnail-grid.php...) - IMPROVED & FIXED: Masonry Performance - IMPROVED & FIXED: Change from Sticky post & latest highlights to Homepage Builder which is more powerful and customizable - IMPROVED & FIXED: Aesthetic aspect of the theme - IMPROVED & FIXED: Remove Retina HTTP Requests - IMPROVED & FIXED: Vimeo social icon
Version 1.0 – April 25, 2015
- Initial Release